Robert Pattinson & Brad Pitt Battle For People's Choice Award!

Tue, October 18, 2011 4:54pm EDT by 12 Comments

Two of Hollywood’s hottest heartthrobs will come head-to-head at the People’s Choice Awards in LA on January 11,2012. Who will you vote for?

Brad Pitt has been the reigning Hollywood hearthrob for the past 20 years, but up-and-comer Robert Pattinson may push Brad out for good. The pre-nominees for the People’s Choice Awards were released on Oct.18 and include other big name actors such as Jake Gyllenhaal, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, and Ryan Reynolds to name a few! Now it’s up to YOU to decide who should win Favorite Movie Actor.  Among the 15 actors, Brad and Rob are the biggest names and we know it will come down to these two! Tell us HollywoodLifers: Who will win this coveted award?

– Lacy Janus

Get the latest on Brad:

1. Angelina Must Be Fuming Over Brad’s Public Apology To Ex-Wife Jen!
  2. Bonnie Says: After Brad Pitt’s Slam, I’m Now Team Jen!
  3. Brad’s New Dig At Jen: Calls His Relationship With Angelina ‘A Greater Collaboration!’

referencement pas cher

Posted at 6:05 PM on May 5, 2012

I do not even know the way I finished up here, however I believed this publish was great. I do not recognize who you’re however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

Guest

Posted at 7:34 AM on October 20, 2011

When Robert Pattison has been relevant half the time that Brad has all these years, let me know.

forfun2011

Posted at 10:47 PM on October 19, 2011

Johnny and Brad are phenomenal, but I have to say Rob has a different out of this world magic and charm all together. It will have to be Rob.

faiza464

Posted at 4:36 PM on October 19, 2011

ROB all the way!he is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michele

Posted at 9:08 PM on October 18, 2011

Oh this is tough . . . don’t forget Johnny Depp. Brad Pitt or Rob Pattinson?

All three are amazing. All are excellent actors, gorgeous men . . . seem like down to earth people with sense of humour. I like the projects they pick . . . Loved Sweeney Todd, and looking forward to Cosmopolis. I loved Remember Me. . . and Brad Pitt, well – he’s Brad Pitt!

All said and done, I’d go with Rob. The other two have had their turns, Rob is fresh, new – I have great respect for how he is carving his career. Plus, I love to watch him on screen . I go with Rob.
Michele

lena

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 18, 2011

dan is competing for the award too!

judy

Posted at 8:15 PM on October 18, 2011

R U kidding me? Johnny Depp is THE biggest name in Hollywood, youre saying Brad and Robert are! Sorry, but you had better check your sources again…… Depp all the way!!

lucky

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 18, 2011

off course rob will won brad is old man.

Strat

Posted at 7:09 PM on October 18, 2011

Rob.

joe

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 18, 2011

you forgot Johnny Depp.

judy

Posted at 8:17 PM on October 18, 2011

Joe, the person that wrote this article, must have never heard of Johnny Depp!!! Biggest star in Hollywood!

smile

Posted at 5:07 PM on October 18, 2011

rob is better than brad pitt and am sure that rob is won