Reese Witherspoon: I 'Make Out' With Jennifer Aniston!

Tue, October 18, 2011 12:00pm EDT by 11 Comments
Jennifer Aniston & Reese Witherspoon

Bob

Posted at 1:36 AM on October 19, 2011

Too hot … Beautiful legs … I like this package …

Justin Theroux is very lucky…

Jg Topaz

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 19, 2011

Bob, I agree 100%. SHe looks amazing. Her smiling face is charming. Love Jen.

WTF

Posted at 12:53 PM on October 18, 2011

The people who run this site have the mentality of 12 year olds! Angelina Jolie’s name should have NEVER been mentioned in this article. GROW UP people.

selena

Posted at 3:47 PM on October 18, 2011

thank you everything they write always has unessesary ppl mentioned!

vbgbh

Posted at 12:36 PM on October 18, 2011

UMmmmm…not everyone adores her. Lots see her as dull and fake.

And wow…..she is ugly! Look at the sun damage in that pic. her skin looks like leather. Also her ugly thick nose, manly jaw and thin lips. It hurts my eyes to look at such a busted face.

Jealousy is UGLY, Aniston is not

Posted at 1:59 PM on October 18, 2011

With all that hostility and jealousy towards someone that not only you don’t know but that has never done anything to you, you must be ugly and fat. Thank god we don’t have to look at a picture of you. She is hot. Wish she wasn’t all you want, she will still be. And rich. And famous. And have a hot man.

fdhdfhdfh

Posted at 3:10 PM on October 18, 2011

So I must be ugly and fat because I think she is manly? Ummmmm NO.

Trust me, there is nothing about Jen (besides her money) to be jealous of.

You think someone would be jealous of her manly jaw? her big ugly nose? her thin ugly lips?

I find her manly and that is my opinion. She is not hot, she looks like a real housewife. And her short balding man Justin is not hot either. He looks like Eddie Munster.

I am a fan of many beautiful celebs. I am not jealous of them. SO THERE

ali

Posted at 6:39 PM on October 18, 2011

You must be blind or jealous! Jen is stunningly beautiful!!
Why read about her if you dont like her? She has the respect of everyone she works with and many other people. I dont know why people waste their time making such crude comments?? Total jealousy!!

Ange

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 18, 2011

Reply to fdhdfhdfh.

Jen is the hottest. Jen looks stunning, very happy and healthy. If you don’t like her why you are here. I’m sure your heart is ugly as your look and your mind is treshy. You just spend time to pick on beautiful, and lovely people. You’re a fat liar. You’re the lowest.

keixo

Posted at 6:53 AM on October 19, 2011

totally agree!

JealousyBug

Posted at 9:05 PM on October 18, 2011

Either your eyes has problem or you;re too ugly to appreciate a beauty’s look.