Did Jacqueline Laurita Call Teresa Giudice's Husband A Cheater?

Tue, October 18, 2011 3:01pm EDT by 28 Comments
Did Jacqueline Laurita Call Teresa Giudice's Husband A Cheater?

who cares

Posted at 4:43 AM on November 5, 2011

I saw pics of Devana and she looks like a man. I know a few of those female pro ftness competetors what a bunch of moody B# who have major body image problems. An over weight woman has more confidence then most of them and since they are not doing all that crap to their bodies most likely healthier too. Unless Joe has a fantacy about men or women that resemble men, I dont think Teresa has anything to worry about with her.

Goaway Teresa

Posted at 12:52 PM on October 26, 2011

Teresa you make me want to puke……you’re so jealous of Melissa. She’s sweeter, sexier, richer, smarter and a better wife and mother than you could ever hope to be. Deal with it. Please quit the show……I want to watch again!

Maria

Posted at 9:43 PM on October 25, 2011

I love the Real Housewives of NJ. Jaclyn/Chris have always been my favorite, they are a cute couple, she is very
sweet and he is a gentleman. I also feel the same about
Caroline/Albert. I also like Melissa/Joe and Cathy/Rich. Unfortunately, I think Teresa is just too into her self, she feels she is beautiful, looks great and deserves eeverything. I really think she is jealous of Melissa and
insecure about her marriage. Lastly, her popularity has gone way beyond her head.

Princess

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 25, 2011

I think Teresa needs to get back to reality. You think that everyone is out to get you, you are your own worst enemy. And maybe go back to school, your intelligence level is that of your youngest daughter. You need to learn loyalty and I do believe you are jealous of your sister-in-law. I think you are a sick individual Teresa

temera

Posted at 2:40 PM on October 24, 2011

If you fire Jacquelin im not watching the show anymore

I KNOW THE TRUTH

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 20, 2011

I know that Kim G leaked the photo’s of Juicy Joe and his not so new lover. They have been hitting it hard for months. And dumb a ss Theresa has had NO clue til now. She is always away doing some nonsense for her books while her folks watch the kids and Juicy goes off to play. And Theresa sells lame a ss stories to IN Touch and Enquire to make money to keep juicy out of jail. Their lawyer bills are HUGE. They have to be hes in big trouble for the drivers license Theresa claims she knows nothing about which is fraud. And the loan he claims he never singed but his signature is all over it. What a mess.Theresa needs to do one thing. MIND HER OWN BUSINESS.

Lobo

Posted at 5:00 PM on October 20, 2011

Theresa needs to go. She lies way too much and scts like a savage. Uneducated and messy. Enough.

Kay

Posted at 6:06 AM on October 20, 2011

If Theresa quits I will never watch the show. She held her own at the reunion when the other three ladies came after her like mean high school girls. I have a new respect for Theresa after that. I can’t stand Caroline and her boreing husbsnd and kids that like to dish it out but can’t take it. Theresa didn’t say anyting that bad in her cook book. Kathy and her husband are awful and he is the ugliest man I have ever seen and she is boreing. Melissa is catty but ok and she does copy Theresa and her husband Joe who is over sexed or maybe retarded or maybe he has problems with sex since that is all he talks about. He sure is not very loyal to his sister!

LA80

Posted at 7:08 PM on October 18, 2011

The story that an “insider” leaked was Teresa was gng to put the Joe cheating story on Jacqueline soo Teresa can build her fan base back. That’s why the txt msgs were shown. Said Teresa is trying to get back on top & her management is pushing these stories to make her appear to be the victim. I can’t take Teresa’s lies but on the flip side the women have let anger fog their judgment. I think Teresa needs to come clean & stop with trying to get above the others. The rude comments abt the others that ppl post confuse me. If you were in the same situation, you would go off! & remember, most of this is for story lines. Can’t understand all the ppl backing Teresa/Joe with all of their illegal actions? Oh well, that’s you. Lol

LaFora

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 18, 2011

Why do people still even like Teresa???? I just don’t get following a woman who backs up her criminal husband and allows her girls to be out of control while shopping, telling the kid “you are so well-behaved”! Teresa is so delusional yet people worship her and buy her overpriced crappy cookbook! Could someone explain clearly to me as if I were as dumb as Teresa????

TruthBeTold

Posted at 5:38 PM on October 24, 2011

Team Teresa! Now what? Why does anybody not see thru Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy, and Melissa? Cause the blind lead the dumb.

Nellie

Posted at 4:53 PM on October 18, 2011

I just don’t understand why Jacqueline would get this upset over something between Theresa and Melissa, she didnt get this upset when her old brat of a daughter was disrespecting her and calling her the B word!!! And I wonder if Jacqueline was the one who exposed her ex-husband and his wife’s past? If I were Melissa and Kathy I would be cautious with being friends with Caroline because every year at the reunion she gets into it with someone..so who is next Caroline? And I hope next season they don’t show as much of her sons and that guy that lives with them because i was sick of them too!!!

Kate

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 19, 2011

Nellie you are an idoit

Gametime

Posted at 8:48 PM on October 20, 2011

Kate is right..Nellie your an idiot. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Maybe you should learn more about whats going on THEN post.. DUMB A S S

Erin Vogler

Posted at 12:39 PM on September 26, 2012

I have to agree Jaq comes off as a nice lady ,when I think she is evil as can be, and I think she is a very bad mother to her daughter..There I said it..and I to am sick of the two boys and the friend, super boring if you ask me. Tre is a little off the hook I am not trying to make her out to be innocent none of them are if you ask me. Kathy gets on my nerves always trying to make peace with the ladies, mind your own business and bake a cake..my lord…I have watched the show from the very first season and have always have had my doubts about Jaq and the others, I think they are all sick and twisted and they are all out for the fame. I like to watch because it is fun to see how they have changed from the first season when I think there was a little human still left in them. They have all used the show to make money some way or another, a little fame can do a lot of bad things. I just can’t wait till next season to see where this train wreck goes..

r8dersbby

Posted at 4:29 PM on October 18, 2011

Why all the media hype to make one person the villain? I hate people who jump on the bandwagon. It’s for weak minded people. This insider is from one of the other opposing camps who has an axe to grind. Probably the one who was scared to show up to the reunion but threw attacks via twitter all night. In the words of Mr.Gorga…Garbage!

TruthBeTold

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 24, 2011

EXACTLY!

Anon.

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 18, 2011

First of all Jax sent the picture to Teresa via text message to hurt her and get back at her for having BRAVO set up the reunion with Melissa and her former boss at the strip club. Teresa had nothing to do with it and also knew about Joe going to dinner with the chic.

lori

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 18, 2011

Are you Kim D or her PR guy Matt? Teresa is always right isn’t she. Ain’t I nice Teresa!

Kate

Posted at 8:11 PM on October 19, 2011

I KNOW Davana & Teresa knew NOTHING about this – you are an idiot!

TruthBeTold

Posted at 5:44 PM on October 24, 2011

Nobody has to “get” Bravo to do anything. Perhaps Danielle had something to do with it. You noticed Melissa hesitated when Andy asked her whether she had been in contact with Danielle. I’m not buying Melissa’s act one bit. Caroline is only mad because Teresa mentioned that STUPID idea of Christopher to open a car wash / stripper club. It was a dumb idea but he’s seems sleazy anyway.

Sammie

Posted at 4:11 PM on October 18, 2011

Tersea can’t expose anyone there are rumors her husband have other children and not with her. So I doubt Jacqueline is afraid of Teresa bring up her past. Teresa really she be the last to try an expose anyone there are so many skeletons in her closet also.

Rhoda Penmark (aka The Bad Seed)

Posted at 5:07 PM on October 19, 2011

Wow! Did you even go to school Sammie. Your grammer sucks!

Buggy

Posted at 1:45 PM on October 26, 2011

Says the girl who can’t spell grammar…

sarah

Posted at 9:00 PM on November 21, 2011

HAHAHA!

gbtw

Posted at 3:43 PM on October 18, 2011

i’ve always felt like jacqueline is hiding a big something… maybe teresa was going to spill the beans on jacqueline’s background (i know only that she and her husband met in vegas), and jacqueline wasn’t ready to face her past (or give in to teresa’s demands). that said, i do think teresa is a bit of a monster, but if you’ve got stuff in your life that you don’t want coming out- you can be sure it will come out on reality tv. in any case, jacqueline needs to quit if she can’t take it.

lori

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 18, 2011

Jacqueline exposed herself. Old news about how she met Chris. Check out Bravo blogs and her website.

Maybe the ex-husband and wife arson fraud arrest kept her away.

gbtw

Posted at 7:59 PM on October 19, 2011

oh, haven’t read this stuff. i’ve been out of the housewives and gossip loop! will check it out… thx.