Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's New Love Song — Listen!

Tue, October 18, 2011 7:34am EDT by 18 Comments
Loading video...

The love between Edward & Bella is perfectly captured by Christina Perri’s ‘A Thousand Years’ — the new ‘Breaking Dawn’ soundtrack song!

Breaking Dawn is just weeks away, and the beautiful love anthem for Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart‘s characters has arrived!

Christina Perri‘s new song “A Thousand Years” is the perfect track for Bella and Edward. With such fitting lyrics as, “All along I believed I would find you / Time has brought your heart to me / I have loved you for a thousand years / I’ll love you for a thousand more,” it’s a great snapshot of their relationship!

What do you think of the song, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

Get More On Rob And Kristen!

1. Robert Pattinson — First Choice To Star In ‘American Idiot’ Movie!
  2. Kristen Stewart, Is It Really Necessary To Drop The F-Bomb Seven Times In One Interview?
  3. Kristen Stewart Talks Snow White: ‘I’m Fighting The Most Evil Motherf–kers’ & It’s ‘F–king

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

jane

Posted at 1:00 PM on August 24, 2014

The song is really nice and the film is the best I have ever watched all ma life.

casting girls

Posted at 5:13 AM on May 22, 2012

You understand thus significantly with regards to this matter, made me individually consider it from so many various angles. Its like men and women are not fascinated except it is one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!

black currant oil

Posted at 10:19 PM on May 12, 2012

I’ve read some just right stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt you put to make any such magnificent informative web site.

Dulce

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 28, 2012

This song is great! I want this song to b playd at my wedding! The ppl who thought of this song really know what they r doing!.

Enma Curiel

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 23, 2011

I love that song is so romantic and perfect

ShesNotThere

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 22, 2011

The song is for a film, it’s not a soundtrack to their life. If it was, it would be more like She’s Not There, or Leaving on a Jet Plane. These 2 hardly ever see each other, it’s not an epic romance. It’s called on-set hooking up, or friends with benefits. Let’s hear a song about that!

Rob’s been in LA since July, while KS has been in the UK. He can’t be bothered to sit around in her trailer while she works, and it doesn’t matter what she says, he doesn’t act like any boyfriend I’ve ever seen.

mary

Posted at 4:13 AM on October 20, 2011

so many Relationships start at a filming of a Movie..nothing special about it…these two are pretty real and if they are together and manage that it works for them , I’m happy

Guene

Posted at 12:47 AM on October 20, 2011

I think that song fit’s them so well, it’s a beautiful song and I can’t wait to buy it. The words were just right for Edward and Bella.

club adventure

Posted at 4:24 AM on October 19, 2011

this song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty

Not_Delusional

Posted at 3:49 AM on October 19, 2011

The song was written for BELLA and EDWARD, not Rob and anyone else. They play those characters, they are actors, please know the difference.

Since they wrapped filming BD, Rob’s only spent 37 days in the same city with Kristen and over 4 months in a different country. He hasn’t been working for the past 9 weeks he’s been on his own in Los Angeles, he’s been going to parties, bars, shopping and hanging out in the recording studio with Sam. That’s not working, he’s on vacation and he chose to spend that time avoiding KStew.

She gave that GQ interview in July, and he’s barely seen her at all since then. You notice he’s disappeared and hasn’t said anything since that comment came out? He’s not exactly rushing to confirm it, is he? His silence is deafening.

Cecilia

Posted at 7:00 PM on October 18, 2011

This song made me CRY!!! This is soo the right song for Bella and Edward!!!:)

TWERDCHICKA-29

Posted at 4:48 PM on October 18, 2011

this is da perfect song for da movie:) perfect lyrics too “) OMG I CANT WAIT.

TWERDCHICKA-29

Posted at 4:44 PM on October 18, 2011

OMG i luv da song:) i cant wait for da movie “)

emo253

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 18, 2011

Wow!! The beautiful lyrics of this song is absolutely perfect for Bella & Edward’ relationship in BD movie as well as their (Kristen & Rob) relationship in real life…minus a thousand years:)! I really enjoy watching them in all twilight saga last holiday (2010)for the first time..NEVER watch twilight movies before that! I really think they are one of the most sweet,simple, and humble young couple in hollywood now a day!! Nov 18 is not come fast enough…can’t wait for BD1.!!!Thanks W. Earl for have the C. Perri’s song here so we all can listen:)!

Sue

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 18, 2011

Love the song, does anyone know if this song will be played during the wedding ceremony, honeymoon…????

LadyLawyer

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 18, 2011

I am weeping already. I read that the people who have seen the preview of the movie were sobbing. I better take a box of tissues if this song is an example because tears are already running down my cheeks. The lyrics are perfect.

Woody

Posted at 11:16 AM on October 18, 2011

So LOVE this song, kuddo’s to Christina Perri such a beautiful, perfect song.

Barbara Scott