Crazy Internet Rumor: Could Ashton Kutcher Be January Jones' Baby Daddy?

Tue, October 18, 2011 4:42pm EDT by 5 Comments

laptop repairs

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 4, 2012

Hey there, You’ve performed a great job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I’m sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Ashley

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 6, 2012

They dated before this all happened so maybe there was an old spark. I don’t think January is a slut at all…it takes two to tango and Ashton was the one who was married – not January. It’s always women who are frowned upon when something like this happens. Go run down Ashton, he’s the one thats in the wrong. January is unattached and can do whatever the hell she wants to. Get over it

christi

Posted at 8:07 AM on November 19, 2011

She acts like shes gods gift and shes not even that famous i wish her show god canceled jus cos shes in it and she would go back to the d list. I think she likes being a slut n the other women she feels sexy and mysterious. I dont say this cos of the demi crap…good job u slept with Ashton ..like thats hard to accomplish. Find someone not married..its either one married man or 2 others..thats why she doesnt say crap..!

Anonymous

Posted at 8:46 AM on October 19, 2011

January is such a slut either it’s married Matthew Vaughn or married Ashton.

JC

Posted at 7:01 PM on October 18, 2011

I remember her publicly saying that he told her that she couldn’t act.