The twins finally come face-to-face (again) on tonight’s nail-biting season finale!
Everyone is excited about Sutton’s (Alexandra Chando) 17th birthday on the Oct. 17 fall finale of ABC Family’s The Lying Game – except for Emma, who knows her new life in Phoenix will come to a crushing end the minute Sutton returns home and exposes her. I got a chance to watch tonight’s nail-biter, and I can confirm that Emma indeed has plenty to be worried about.
1. Big changes for Ethan & Emma: Fans of Ethan (Blair Redford) and Emma’s up-and-down relationship will be emotional wrecks by the time tonight’s episode is over. Tears are shed, tensions run high, and confessions come out.
2. A new guy for Char? While Char (Kirsten Prout) is still head-over-heels for Derek (Ben Elliott), we all know how much The Lying Game loves a good triangle. Keep your eyes peeled for a spark between Char and someone other than Derek on tonight’s finale. It’s brief, but I think there’s definitely something there.
3. The “B” word: Let’s be honest, we’ve all been waiting for someone to tell a certain twin what an irrational biyatch she is — and tonight, that finally happens! Unfortunately, the accuser isn’t exactly in the best of situations when it all goes down.
4. What’s up with Justin? His smooth talking may work on Laurel (Allie Gonino), but Mr. Mercer still isn’t convinced that Justin (Randy Wayne) is the good guy he claims to be. And after this episode, you might be having your own second thoughts about him.
5. A Game-changing cliffhanger: Hurricane Sutton isn’t the only weather advisory for Phoenix tonight. A nasty thunderstorm sets the stage for several nail-biting moments in the episode’s final five minutes. Because, as we all know — when it rains, it pours.
OK, I need to stop. I’ve given away too much, already. Just do yourself a favor and watch the fall finale of The Lying Game at 8 p.m. tonight on ABC Family. All your questions will be answered — except, of course, the new ones you’ll have once the episode is over.