The best part about this look is that Stacy’s makeup artist used a range of products from very high end to drugstore finds!
Celebrity makeup artist Dominique Samuel created Stacy Keibler‘s look for her first red carpet appearance with rumored beau, George Clooney. Here’s what he did!
- For foundation, I used Giorgio Armani Cosmetics as a base, and then contoured with YSL Touche Eclat.
- Started with Chanel Intense Eye Pencil in black and shaped into a cat-smokey eye. To set it, I used various grey and black MAC eye shadows followed by the Automatic Liner by N.Y.C. To finish off, I added lashes and used L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara.
- Beaute Luminous Volume Gloss in Skin Trade.
Would YOU try this look?
Get Glamorous With Our Friends At Glamour.com
- Fall Style Tips: 7 Instant Ways To Be A DO
- Twilight Stars’ Best Hair and Makeup Looks
- The Dos, Don’ts & Double Don’ts of Jeans
- The Nip and Tuck Workout (Without the Nip & Tuck)