At 15, Rachel G. Fox has already dominated the small screen and is now taking over the big screen too in Jim Sheridan’s thriller ‘Dream House!’
You probably remember Rachel G. Fox best as Felicity Huffman‘s evil step-daughter on Desperate Housewives a few years back. However, the 15-year-old performer is currently on the big screen starring in the mystery thriller Dream House alongside heavy-hitters like Daniel Craig and Naomi Watts — and HollywoodLife.com caught up with the multi-talented actress to learn six things we never knew!
- Working on Dream House felt like a trip around the world: Rachel told us, “It was really cool because all the actors have different accents. There were Irish, British and Australian accents.”
- She got to work alongside one of her favorites in the biz:“The director, Jim Sheridan, was an artist’s dream to work with. I got along with him so well and bonded with him amazingly. He helped me create the character,” Rachel raved.
- She loves TV, but sees herself working on the big screen most:“Primarily, I see myself being a Meryl Streep and starring mostly in film. I love doing things like sitcom work, but down the line I see myself going through film after film,” she explained.
- Her idols are kings and queens of Hollywood: Helen Mirren, Collin Firth and Jon Cryer are all actors she admires.
- She’s got a hidden talent: Rachel told us, “I really love music. I love rock music. I play in a rock band and I’m the lead singer!”
- She wants to continue with education…eventually! “And about college, I do plan to go when I’m older,” Rachel said.
You can catch Rachel in Dream House, which is in theaters now, and on TV as a guest star on Melissa & Joey.