Happy Birthday Eminem! Today, Oct. 17, You're 39 Years Old!

Mon, October 17, 2011 6:30am EDT by 12 Comments

It’s time for you to take a breather from your hectic schedule and enjoy your day, Em!

Rapper Eminem is known for his cut-throat attitude and thought-provoking song lyrics. His controversial personal life never fails to be overshadowed by his chart-topping hits and collabs. Aside from rapping, he started an acting career, began his own radio station, and even created his own record label. Get all the details at Astrology.com!

Happy birthday, Eminem! With the Moon in rebellious Aquarius and the Sun in cosmically pleasing Libra, you walk a fine line between eccentricity and popularity, but you’ve spurned the critics and followed your passions to become a Grammy award-winning — and mega-selling! — rap artist. Expect to be asked to make some hard choices throughout the coming year about your future direction.

Gift godson

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 16, 2012

Happy birthday to the king of hiphop for bridging the gap and being a killer lyricist. SHADY forever♥

Prayselen

Posted at 5:09 AM on July 10, 2012

HAPPY LATE BITHDAY :D

super games

Posted at 8:49 PM on June 8, 2012

I will right away clutch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

sarah

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 24, 2011

Eminem i really love you oh and btw i wish you were way younger and your pretty young but i love and want to marry you. I AM YOUR #1 FAN AND I WANT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY A WEEK AGO

Haley Billings

Posted at 12:51 AM on October 18, 2011

I love Yhu so much Marshall Bruce Mathers… Yhu are such a inspiration and Yhur story is exactly like my moms so I can totally relate to everything Yhu rap about and guess Wat?!?!?!?!? I’m named after Yhur daughter but just spelled different……I hope Yhu had a fuccking awesome birthday!!!!!Happy Birthday:)

james boling

Posted at 6:40 PM on October 17, 2011

happy b-day eminem cant wate 2 here some new music. have a good b day we love ya good luch.

Phuong Nguyen

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 17, 2011

Happy Birhday Eminem Good Luck

fouad

Posted at 6:09 PM on October 17, 2011

eminem is the best rapper i’ve ever heard he’s so fast & most impressiv happy b-day em we all love é wish you a good life & full career of succes yoooooooo

richa

Posted at 2:16 PM on October 17, 2011

HAPPY B’DAY EM…sorry for being so late…<3 u n god bless!

ieva

Posted at 1:29 PM on October 17, 2011

Whishing you a Happy Birthday:)

sissy

Posted at 11:50 AM on October 17, 2011

OMG!HAPPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!EMINEM I <3 UUUUU!!!!!! THEN ANYBODY WOULD LOVE U! I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVER!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!<3 U!

Pauline