Gwen Stefani Uses Over-The-Counter Hair Dye!

Mon, October 17, 2011 5:50pm EDT by 6 Comments

The No Doubt singer gets up close and personal in the latest issue about her family, life’s little indulgences and of course her beauty regimen!

Gwen Stefani has been known as a risky trendsetter during her days in the rock group. And although her life has changed after settling down and starting a family, she still remains an influence in the fashion and beauty industry. Find out what she HAS to do everyday, how she keeps her mane top notch and her worst beauty blunder ever!

Fans can rejoice that they can copy Gwen’s famous blonde do without having to set foot in a high end salon.”My hair color is L’Oréal, but I won’t reveal the number,” she teases.

Although Gwen isn’t open about the hair shade she wears, she does follow a secret hair regimen that a very famous Hollywood icon would do. “I do my roots as often as Marilyn Monroe did hers,”the rock star reveals. Like most of us, Gwen has had some beauty faux-pas and mentions a bad past experience. “I was a redhead once. Right after we came home from the first No Doubt tour I felt like I might get recognized, so I colored my hair red. And I hated it.”

Gwen is also consistent with her makeup regimen and says, “The makeup goes on every day, even if I’m not going anywhere.”

Do you think you would follow Gwen’s beauty routine, HollywoodLifers?

Heather

Posted at 3:25 AM on October 1, 2012

LOREAL FOREVER FUSHIA WITH LOREAL GLOSS IN WATERMELON

Tripstar3000

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 12, 2012

Bullcrap that she uses L’Oreal box color from a quickie mart. I am a hairstylist and specialize in blonde and unless she is a natural level 8 or 9 blonde (and that is a stretch considering how pale white her hair color is) she is having bleach and tone done on it, and I know this because I have, at my salon a book from behindthechair.com containing the 82 most requested celebrity hair colors, she is in it, her color formula was revealed and her stylist didnt say they picked up a box from CVS on the way to her appointment. She is only saying that because she was paid probably millions and is under contract from L’Oreal and has to plug them when speaking of her hair color. Which sucks for her actual colorist considering she more than likely pays quite a bit to have done professionally.

Kim

Posted at 11:20 AM on December 18, 2013

Well said. These celebrities who do hair colour commercials make me roll my eyes. Gwen Stefani’s natural colour is a very dark brown, and if she ever put a box dye on her hair, she would end up with a lovely shade of mustard. So many people believe the crap on the commercials, go out and buy a box and come to our salon to get corrected. The hair colour companies should be made to fess up ( but there is fine print on the box with the level of lift ) Gwen is a bleach and tone, and if she says she gets it done as many times as Marilyn, then she’s every 5 days….and or wigs!

bosch coffee maker

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 7, 2012

Somebody essentially help to make critically posts I’d state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual publish extraordinary. Great task!

Denisa

Posted at 5:49 PM on November 4, 2011

I want her lipstick. Anyone know which brand she is wearing and shade

Chris

Posted at 10:38 AM on October 1, 2013

She tends to use MAC Russian Red.