Demi Moore Scary Skinny At Her 'Margin Call' Premiere! Where's Ashton Kutcher?

Mon, October 17, 2011 9:00pm EDT by 8 Comments
Demi Moore Margin Call

Jane

Posted at 9:42 PM on December 6, 2011

It is obvious that the News Editors want the story to seem real like Demi is dying for Ashton that now they age the photo. People smarten up Demi didn’t turn that old looking overnight.

Jane

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 6, 2011

I believe that some of these photographers and news editors make the photo look bad. They use photoshop. I recently saw Demi moore on tv and she looked beautiful and very young. That top photo is a lie.

jjjjjjjjjjjj

Posted at 7:28 AM on November 3, 2011

OMG, Demi looks soooooooo OLD! Her hand looks like a claw

Albanie

Posted at 12:03 PM on October 18, 2011

Hollywood stars believe that you can never be too thin. I’m here to say “Yes, you can.” Demi Moore is proof of that. She looks old and almost sickly now, when just a couple of years ago she was very pretty. Skinny does not equal beautiful, Demi. Pick up a fork again.

Jen

Posted at 10:19 AM on October 18, 2011

Where is the “Why are you asking us? How in the heck would we know?” voting option?

nilla

Posted at 5:40 AM on October 18, 2011

Demi Moore use to be so pretty, when she wasn’t so thin and gaunt looking. She carried a little more weight and she looked younger. She and I are the same age, I believe. I’m 49, however, most people believe that I’m in my early thirties. I feel sorry for her.

Cindy

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 17, 2011

Demi Moore looks older than she did even a year ago…way too thin. Hope she gets away from ashton and gets on with her life with someone who is loyal. Men are such pigs sometimes!

Jane

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 17, 2011

This picture really shows Demi’s age. Being so thin just makes it worse. She would look better if she got rid of that Morticia hair and had a hairstyle that would suit her better. Why she would still want to hang on to a cheating husband is beyond me. Once a cheater, always a cheater.