'RHONJ' Reunion Recap: One Housewife So Pissed She Ditches The Reunion!

Sun, October 16, 2011 11:39pm EDT by 36 Comments
RHONJ Reunion

Disgusted Caroline Manzo may cut Teresa Giudice from her life — but was it over Melissa or money? Read on for the feud details!

After a season where family bonds and friendships were tested, the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunite to confront each other on the Oct. 16th reunion special.

The show began acknowledging which one of the five housewives was not present — Jaqueline Laurita. While we’re not sure what happened that was so bad Jaqueline decided not to attend, it’s safe to say it was very dramatic.

Caroline reveals at the reunion Jaqueline is beside herself. “Jaqueline said ‘I’m so betrayed; I’m so hurt,'” Caroline tells the housewives. And Teresa fights back right away, expressing how hurt she is by the situation. “I was crying for two days,” Teresa says.

But Caroline, Melissa and Kathy Wakile seem hesitant to believe her.

After moving on from the fact that Jaqueline chose not to attend the reunion, host Andy Cohen takes a trip back in time to one of the most dramatic episodes of the season — Melissa Gorga’s son, Giuseppe‘s, christening — when Joe Gorga and Joe Giudice go head on and Joe Gorga yelled at his father.

All of the housewives faces went blank when Andy showed that scene and Teresa began to cry.

“I hate that. My parents are my life. It hurts every time watching it,” she says. And Melissa chimes in: “I get disgusted every time I look at that. That’s the memory of my son’s christening.”

Andy then asked Melissa what she has to say about Teresa calling her a “gold digger.”

“I would say shame on her,” Melissa says. But Teresa quickly denies ever calling her sister-in-law a gold-digger, but rather puts the blame on her husband Joe Giudice.

But the reunion really heats up when Andy questions Teresa about her husband’s bankruptcy case. Andy asks Teresa how much her family is in debt, and Teresa says she doesn’t know!

Caroline gets really upset about how Teresa is handling the situation. “I don’t understand what she’s doing. It doesn’t add up as an intelligent person,” Caroline says.

Part 2 — which will air next Sunday Oct. 23rd — Teresa calls Melissa “the devil” and Caroline publicly disowns Teresa!

What did you think of part 1 of the RHONJ special? Weigh in and vote below!

pa,

Posted at 6:31 PM on June 11, 2012

teresa i can not believe what u have done to ur family and others ,u were my fav but ur the devil not ur sister in law i feel for ur girls,caroline will mop u up if u dont back off,u will be a lonely woman real soon no family or freinds.so back off leave ur sister in law alone she is not the devil u r .

mona

Posted at 11:44 PM on February 7, 2012

Teresa is out of her mind I watched her lie so many times i lost count! mind you melissa didnt help matters sometimes but on the whole Treasa is nuts! Kathy is so sweet, Caroline is a lil on the pushy side but at least she speaks truth! So all I can say is that I so sided with Teresa at the start because I liked her but when it came down to facts she is nuts!Truth win everytime and if melissa is putting on an act that to will come out the truth always seemd to come out.

Mona

Posted at 11:49 PM on February 7, 2012

But hey thats entertainment!!

Nurse

Posted at 2:46 AM on October 24, 2011

I am amazed by people who take a stand against someone who is clearly being attacked and bullied. I often wonder if those people watched the same show as I did.

First off: Everyone thinks that Teresa is jealous of Melissa and Kathy and puts everything down they do. Fact: Melissa, Joe, and Kathy and her family were upset with Teresa for years because she would not bring them on the show. Kathy states in her blog that before the show they were not talking much only via an occasional message (her blog dated 10-19). Melissa on the reunion show part 1 stated that Teresa did not invited them to the season 2 premier and made reference to them not talking before the show when they talked about Joey. So obviously there were family issues. Then behind Teresa’s back they joined the show. In Kathy’s blog she states that she was gonna tell teresa and have them over to dinner but schedules were hectic and she did not want to tell her via the phone. She also states that she discussd joining the show with her family cause they all knew how Teresa would be once she found out. Joe made a statement that Teresa never invited them to any events, yet at the beginning of the segment it shows them at Adrianna christening. They were invited they were just not on TV. That pissed them off. So putting myself/yourself in Teresa’s shoes…. If you were having problems with a couple of family members…. would you want them to come on a show that you helped established and blindside you by that? You have personal issues that I am sure you do not want out and now here are two people who have a problem with you. Caroline said that Teresa crucified Kathy and Melissa infront of America…….What kind of drugs is she on? How did Teresa do that? America based an opinion on those two by their actions and their words. CAroline also blamed Teresa for her own actions of not liking Kathy and Melissa, but then claims she does not fight or not like someone just because Teresa does. She also states she is her own person and does not let other influence her……. Then what the heck…. Why was she so upset with Teresa about? I do not get it? Why was CAroline so pissed at Teresa for that? Am I the only one who noticed that?
Second: Does nobody think its funny how Melissa has to use Teresa’s Stylist and hair dresser? Are they the only ones in the state of New Jersey? If your not trying to copy Teresa then why use the same people she uses? If I was on a television show, I would not want my sisters or sister in laws using the same people I had, because it would be a conflict of interest. I mean they are family, they go to the same events, parties, etc. We even saw that in the show where, Teresa had to wait for her hair dresser to finish at Melissa’s. That is why Teresa got a new one. On the reunion show Melissa stated that Teresa had another hair dresser and Teresa said yea because you were using her and she could not do us both. That makes sense to me… Not sure why others do not get that. I think Melissa is Jealous of Teresa and that is why she used Teresa’s people. She was jealous of the relationship her and her brother had and I think she did thinks to drive a wedge into that relationship. She showed that several times throughout the show. After the letter, when she claimed everyone will blame her and treat her bad, etc. If anyone thinks that Melissa was not a big part in the falling out of Teresa and Joe they are crazy especially after watching the show. I heard Melissa say several times, Teresa thinks she throws better parties then me, Teresa thinks she does this better than me… I pay my bills, etc etc… Do people really think that when it comes to Melissa and Kathy and Teresa that Teresa is the true problem? C’mon people.
Third: People talk about their finances. People say Teresa spent 11 million dollors shopping. Man where did you get that? CAuse she took her kids to a store and spent cash? Had birthday parties? 11 million is on investment properties, real estate, etc. Google it, the majority of debt was her husband Joe’s from his business and flipping property. She knows her finances, she is also going through stuff now and somethings cannot be discussed. I do not think she owes America or the Manzo or Andy anything about her financial situation. People state that she lied. Where? Andy asked if she was being charged with Bankrupcy fraud? She has not been charged? Could she have been? Maybe or even Probably…. Why? For taking out an early payment from her cookbook of 250,000 and not claiming it. Before you file the Bankrupcy any assets you have have to be reported …. Teresa did not report that she got that check before the bankrupcy was filed. Any assets you get after you file is yours. So could they have allegedly charged her? Yes. Did they charge her? No. Was she charged? No. Like Melissa said when she tried to throw her under the bus….”Isn’t it all public record?” Yes it is, that is where I got my information. Does no one think it was weird and wrong for Melissa to throw that out there and try to Throw Teresa under?
Next: Caroline is two faced. She has played and pretended to be Teresa’s friend for the last two seasons and this one and come to find out by Caroline’s words “I am gonna listen to myself and cut you out of my life like I told myself to do two years ago.” What is up with that crap? What in the world did Teresa do to Precious Caroline then? Give me a break.
Next: The cookbook. I find it funny how people comment on the cook book and have never read it. Did Teresa say Caroline was 1/16th Italian and she was as Italian as the olive Garden? Yes she did. She also said this when her and CAroline were on the Rachel Raye show and they both were taking Jabs at each other? Did Caroline mind those comments then? Nope. So your doing a cookbook about your family and Friends? Would you know put in funny things like that? I sure would. Those statements were not meant to hurt Caroline. If you read the cookbook you would see that. If you watch the Rachel Raye show you would see that. You can youtube it. Did she say something about Christopher’s dream of a stripper car wash? Yes she did. She also like she said talked about her daughters and their future and that she would not want her daughters working there. I have three daughters. I would not want them to work as a stripper either? What mother does? Its not a profession you desire your daughters to have in the future. Was it wrong to put in there? Some can say yes. Christopher is a grown man. He brought that subject up on the show. He even worked at a strip club on the show for the Manzo’s friend for a day to see if he would like it etc. He signed up for the show and to me if it gets mentioned it is free game. Everyone brings up Teresa Bankrupcy…. Why it was on the show and it free game. But people give me a break….. Everyone thinks she is not allowed to spend a dime because she filed bankrupcy. That is crazy thinking? She is not allowed to buy Christmas for her kids, etc. What is really messed up about that is that Teresa and Joe have pulled their bankrupcy back and are paying ALL of their debts off like you and I do. So why is that even an issue on the Reunion and why is CAroline so confused on it. “To be honest I do not know what she is doing?: That is cause its none of your business CAroline and like Teresa said, she does not care what Caroline has to say about it. Not even sure why Andy even asked CAroline about it. Stupid Andy.
Next: Melissa says that basically everything good came from Teresa and her husband Joe? Basically yes.. Kathy did not know she wanted to do Desserts until she got on the show. She says that she did not know she could do that but then again on the part 1 of the reunion when Melissa makes that statement she claims she has wanted to do that for a long time? Which is it Kathy? She also states that she could not leave her kids and all that stuff. Well my questions is if she thought about it for years…. Why was she just now pursuing it on this show? They talk to Albert at the Brownstone..look at Resturants… etc. She did not do that before she came on the show? I think she wanted to use her fame to promote it. Melissa …. The same thing…. She always wants to pursue music. She has been married to Joe for 7 years….. yet they come on TV and now she gets a studio, sings a wench like me, makes a single….etc? Tell me…. how many people would have listened or bought that song if you Melissa was not on the show and you did not know her? Please… people. Are you all so dead set on hating Teresa that you cannot even open your eyes, ears, and mind on the what is truly out there?
Next: Everyone bashed Teresa all season. Kathy, Melissa, Joe, CAroline, Jacqueline, Carolines kids, and Greg…. But I guess that is okay? Caroline talks about Teresa talking about her and her family in her blogs in the news etc. I have read and reread Teresa blogs. I do not know what CAroline is talking about. She never mentions them at all in a negative way. Teresa has said things to…..But my point is… Why is Teresa the only one being blamed?
Next: People make fun of Teresa calling herself Lucille Ball. Caroline called her that. Its in her blog even in black and white.
Next: Everyone comments that Teresa is so definsive. I would be to if I was in her shoes. They are in the middle of filming the next season. Teresa was blamed for something she did not do. They next day was the reunion show. It has to do with Melissa ex boss from the strip club going to the fashion show. Bravo is even saying Teresa had nothing to do it with. But that will play out next season and you will see that yourself. But if I was being attacked I would be definsive also. People say that even when Kathy and Melissa complimented Teresa about how she keeps a smile on her face when they would hide under the bed…. and she took it personal…… I would to if I watched the season also and saw all the hateful things they said about me. Why would I think someone like that would pay me a compliment? I think that is called human nature.
Next: Caroline said Teresa did not want to make up with her brother? Everyone on the show can see that is bull. You do not grow up close like they were and they claim to have been and not want to make up. Could Teresa have said that out of anger after the Christening? Yes. Would I have said that myself..? Yes. I would have been pissed and hurt by my brother calling me garbage and how all of that played out. Could she have said it…..yes .. it would have been understandable. Did she mean it? I do not think so…and I do not think most people would. I have said somethings in anger or hurt to my friends about things Ireally did not feel but were hurt by and said it out of anger and did not really mean it. Your friends know you…. they know you did not mean it. CAroline should have kept her mouth shut. She knew if Teresa said it she did not mean it. We spent the whole season 3 with her trying to get her brother back in her life. If you all think that was fake. That is just crazy.
I know I have said alot. But I am really blown away by how mean people are and how insensive this world is really getting. They make fun of people for their talk, speech, who they spend their money, etc. They think bullying and gaining up on a person is okay because they do not like that person. I do not agree with everything Teresa said and did. I can understand it even if I do not condone it. I can say that for the whole cast. But I find it amazing how people just listen to only the facts they want to hear and justify wrong. I used to like Caroline. She was one of my favorites. I no longer feel that way based on her actions this season. I do not hold a strong regard for anyone who thinks they are holier or better than others. Everyone has their own problems. There are rumors out about Caroline’s financial situation and Melissa’s. There is also rumors about CAroline’s children being involved in a lawsuit. There are allegations about Albert lying about residence. You may not like Teresa or any of the cast…. But wrong is wrong and I think the way Andy allowed the reunion to go down and it be a Teresa bashing is unacceptable and I blame him and Bravo. I have compassion for Teresa now. She has went through all the legal stuff, her family who she is feuding with come on a show that she is on, she does not want to loose her friends on top of everything else. I do not agree with everything she did or said, however, I can understand why she did or say it. There are so many other issues that could be addressed. I just hope some eyes are opened. People place judgement before they know both sides…

blah

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 26, 2011

i agree with you 100%

Jo Lee

Posted at 5:19 PM on November 22, 2011

I whole heartedly agree with you as will anyone intelligent.

Mona

Posted at 11:47 PM on February 7, 2012

Wow you need to get a life of your own and stop living in the TV! I can not belive how long your post was!!! Do you not have anything better to do? You probably know more about them then they do!

diva40

Posted at 12:31 AM on October 24, 2011

Caroline is an old bully, she acts like she can do no wrong. Melissa and kathy act like they never said anything about teresa and they never show the clips of the show where all they do is talk about teresa. After this season I refuse to watch anymore. Caroline did the same thing to Danielle, but no one says anything about that. It was 4 against one and by 4 I mean the host included. I’m done watching bravo. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

netolicky

Posted at 12:13 AM on October 24, 2011

I am re watching the union tonite, I am appalled by Caroline. She made a fool of herself tonite, I thought she was a miserable person last year but she just overboard, she attacked Theresa and I can’t believe it was allowed to go on, and as much as I liked Andy he really let things get out of hand tonite, he led the attack on Theresa, Andy should review what he did tonite, he allowed all that hate to happen, I think he took the comments that Joe made using the f word and used it to let those 3 women attack Theresa. If you really want to know they ruined the show bringing Melissa and Joe on this season, they are crude, it is amazing to me what people will do for money and a camera. By the Way Melissa everyone makes fun of your singing, and you really believeing you can sing, Your husband bought you that song, Money can give you a voice but we heard you really sing without all that help he bought you and it was totally off tune. Dream on if you think adding Melissa and Joe, Kathy and her husband added this season they ruined it. I feel better just saying my piece, Caroline you should watch the show tonite and say you are sorry for all the anger you displayed. You sounded like you were having a nervous breakdown. Check in with you doctor you may need help.

Debra

Posted at 6:18 PM on October 23, 2011

I’ve watched this show carefully. Teresa really is a bully and she’s nasty. As crazy as Danielle was, Teresa was the instigator. She is rude and not well spoken. It’s pitiful to see her eldest daughter pleading for peace between her mother and uncle. Her husband Joe is a real piece of work too. A cretin by any measure.
Really, she knows who she really is. Otherwise she wouldn’t get so shaken whenever anyone says anything. Like when Kathy said she didn’t want to go into the restaurant business b/c it would separate her from her children and she wasn’t ready for that. Teresa went ballistic on Kathy as though she was speaking about her. She’s a real nut job. And I’m not entirely crazy about Caroline either. She thinks she knows everything and is very haughty. But she’s head and shoulders above Teresa in every way.

thelma

Posted at 1:16 PM on October 20, 2011

I have heard so much about this group of women. I believe they all are jealous of teresa. She is trying to put her finicial situation back in order and i see she has a lot going on, what do these other women doing nothing but sitting back trying to find fault in her. this is going on season 4? they all know how teresa does things and now all of a sudden everybody has a issue with her. carolyn from the beginning i though you were too old get off the show, melissa i believe you married joe because u saw what he had u didnt have much, kathy u are just boring jac u need to take care of your unruly child sorry about her father in jail now that was funny

nantz

Posted at 8:10 PM on October 20, 2011

I cannot have said it better myself. I am so tired of everyone bullying Teresa. It is ridiculous. I know she’s opinionated and could have toned down her comments in that cookbook, but give her a break, she’s trying to keep 4 daughters and a husband and a sick father all happy and healthy and the only one in her corner is her mom.

ShayC

Posted at 10:32 AM on October 20, 2011

Teresa used to be my girl, but her “fame” has gone to her short forehead! She is a mean girl and conniving! Who burns up 11million? Own up to it and quit crying. The way she acted on the reunion was absolutely ridiculous. She says things then lies about it, gets defensive when she gets caught. Caroline is the truth, dont hate b/c she doesn’t hold her tongue. I feel for Melissa and Kathy b/c they r kin to Teresa! Im with Caroline if Teresa’s definition of italian is the way she acts, I wouldn’t want to be her kind of italian! Teresa has changed so much and I am definitely off the Teresa train! She is a HOT MESS!

kymmie

Posted at 7:20 PM on October 18, 2011

Teresa has so much going on for her that I don’t think she is really worried that Melissa or Kathy will one up her. She is mad that they were put on the show like two sneaks. Family doesn’t do that except if Brave tells you that’s what you do to be famous. Kathy and Melissa were told to make Teresa look bad and they did just that with Jacqueline and Caroline doing the same. *LOL* Kathy and Melissa will get about as famous as Danielle did!!!*shrugs* Two years from now,Caroline will be treating Melissa and Kathy the same way. And a good friend will go and say how hurt she is by a friend..she does not go and say that they were never friends. If that’s so Caroline then you LIED your way through 2 seasons prior, that puts YOU on the same level as everyone else! OWN IT!!!

Gail

Posted at 12:55 AM on October 18, 2011

I’m not a fan of any of the characters on this show but I always thought that CAROLINE is a manipulator based on the way she made everyone gang-up against Danielle and maybe even persuaded ANDY not to renew her contract. If I had to pick a villan I would defintely pick CAROLINE; she acts as though she’s the most educated, refined, altogether and morally right of all the characters…HOGWASH! But it also serves Teresa well, as she was part of the “ostracize Danielle” cheerleader now the knows what if feels like to be ganged-up against by others led by the puppet-master herself…CAROLINE!

DD

Posted at 7:56 PM on October 17, 2011

I think that Teresa is so po’d that her family is moving in on her so called stardom and she can’t stand sharing any kind of spotlight,attention or money. Teresa was dodging Andy’s questions about the bankrupcy and pretending not to know anything about their finances and I do believe she is in complete DENIAL! Is her ego sooooo big that she can’t just own up and say they made mistakes and are trying to move on. Most of the country at this time has some kind of money issues especially due to the economy. I really hate to think that her IQ is as low as she makes it sound? Since she can dish it out I hope she can take it when people make fun of her daughters looks when they are older? Last year it was Danielle this year Teresa who will it be next year? Some will do anything for $. I would buy a cookbook from a real chef before I would give the SK..K a dime!!!!

Kimo

Posted at 3:27 PM on October 19, 2011

Put nicely! Teresa has such an ego. Or is it eggo to Teresa.

Michelle

Posted at 6:32 PM on October 17, 2011

Love Caroline and love Teresa but lets be honest… the show would be NOTHING without Teresa and she’s the reason I had starting watching the show to begin with so as much as I love them both, I’m TOTALLY team Teresa

lcosta

Posted at 3:31 PM on October 17, 2011

Im sorry but Caroline is really annoying….theres nothing worse than a know it all. BLAH BLAH BLAH….We all have families and we all have situations, and her self rightous attitude is riduculous. I would absolutely be ashamed to be on that show trying to act like im THE SMART GO TO ONE….What a joke….Get a job Caroline a REAL one….

Just Me

Posted at 3:08 PM on October 17, 2011

I used to love Teresa… I liked her upfront personality but lately she seems to be sticking it to everyone in the back… Her cookbook comments were uncalled for. I am hoping that it was from the financial problems she was having causing the “ugly” remarks… I think Caroline is just fed up with it all! I see why Dina removed herself from all of the Drama!

NJSocWkr

Posted at 2:56 PM on October 17, 2011

Teresa is getting what she has long deserved. Caroline has given her the benefit of the doubt for a very long time – too long – and her good will has finally run out. Teresa is trash that should have been put out to the curb a long, long time ago. Good riddance.

Debra

Posted at 6:20 PM on October 23, 2011

Amen sister

nurse

Posted at 3:04 AM on October 24, 2011

I am perplexed by your comment about Teresa getting what she deserved? What did she do to deserve that? Caroline has been two faced every season. She claimed she was Teresa friend and on the reunion show and on Gayle King show she stated she was never Teresa friend? Who is the fake one? Caroline and Good will now that is what I call an oxymoron. I do not think anyone is trash. Just saying.

brian

Posted at 1:18 PM on October 17, 2011

Caroline looked just like a platypus sticking her lip out all night….except when she spewed her venom Teresa’s way, then she was the devil in disguise. What a total hypocrite she is.

littlewitch

Posted at 1:50 PM on October 17, 2011

Caroline Manzo is such a bully. She acts so “fair-minded, And Sensible”. Actually she is a vindictive judgmental shrew.

levie

Posted at 1:11 PM on October 17, 2011

Caroline is the biggest hypocrite on TV. This “holier than thou” hosewife who ‘refused to get involved with all the drama”…..(watch her on previous episodes.)…. the one who just could not understand how all ths bickering happens within a family…(Dina does not want any contact with jealous sister Caroline…..Caroline acting in the meanest,ugliest way to Teresa, her former friend. The distored bugeyed faces she made as she spewed her venom betraying every last thing Teresa had ever said to her was a devilish sight. She poked her bottom lip out so far she looked just like a platypus. Her ego has ruptured and she needs to go away…far, far away……no more Bravo!

Melissa IS BAD...

Posted at 1:09 PM on October 17, 2011

Melissa’s disregard for her in-laws family speaks volumes. This girl is bad news & out for herself only. “on display!” – so own it – own that you came on the show in hopes of hurting your sister-in-law…to knock her down & build yourself up.
She can’t sing & is very fake. I’m not buying her.

littlewitch

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 17, 2011

Melissa is a total snake. She is “Eddie Haskell”

ROXY

Posted at 12:33 PM on October 17, 2011

Well I think Teresa’s lies are blatant and obvious. I feel for Caroline, she is a good friend, because she’s real. Danielle did say Teresa would be next, but Teresa has put herself in this stupid silly position. Teresa needs to grow up and stop acting like “A Mean Girl”

littlewitch

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 17, 2011

If Caroline is a good friend I will prefer to be friendless. Caroline has snarked behind Teresa’s back for the entire show. She is constantly rolling her eyes at her “friend”. I have really got good friends and if we get to the “eye rolling” stage we take each other aside and have a little talk. Air cleared we move forward as pals.

Caroline is not a friend to anyone except her immediate family. And it is understood that her children have to “worship” her in return.

lily

Posted at 3:58 PM on October 17, 2011

I’m glad I am not the only one who sees her rolling eyes and how she is always watching out for an opportunity, the only reason she stood up to Kim at Melissa house was because she herself doesn’t like Kim

Nurse

Posted at 3:12 AM on October 24, 2011

I agree with littlewitch and lily. What lies did Teresa say? You must not have watched the same show as I did. Caroline was a good friend? REALLY? On the reunion show I watched… Caroline states,”I am finally doing what I want I told myself to get you out of my life two years ago and I should have done it then but I am doing it now? Then Caroline goes on the GAyle King show (youtube it) and says that she was never Friends with Teresa? So what good friend did you ever see Caroline be to Teresa? If anything she was a back stabber and two faced. She claimed to be Teresa’s friend but she never was. She talked about Teresa all season? What did Teresa do to deserve that? Teresa is a mean girl? REALLY? I could have swore I saw three people against one? and Teresa is the mean one? Maybe you should watch the show again.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:42 AM on October 17, 2011

I Cannot stand melissa and kathy. Lets face it there is no show with out teresa she keeps these bitches relevant, and what the hell happened to.caroline I use to love her but shes just a bully. Get rid of Melissa and kathy!¡

sarah

Posted at 12:59 PM on October 17, 2011

@ annonymous. Perfectly said Caroline has turned into a judgmental BULLY…. SHe thinks she can do no wrong.

ennai phillly

Posted at 5:12 AM on October 20, 2011

r u all watching the same show. I agree that caroline has the holier than now attitude but I would rather that than the witch of the east and lying backstabbing Theresa who has a cheating husband who hates her and she knows it. She neglects her children for her own selfish needs. She doesn’t know how to speak english she sounds like she was raised in the back country woods of Kentucky and I bet she doesn’t even know where that is. She is a back stabbing ho. What is wrong with Kathy and Melissa/ They are nice and thoughtful and want their family to be together but Theresa just pulls everyone apart. Put Theresa in the dumpster with Joe and have someone else raise her kids because unfortanately she is such an idiot we don’t need four more idiots like her parents on this earth.

Nurse

Posted at 3:31 AM on October 24, 2011

ennai phillly

I cannot believe your comment. You are a perfect example of what is wrong with this world. I question whether you watched the same show as myself and others. Now sure what Teresa lied and backstabbed about. There are always two stories to everything and I question if you know what your talking about. So the rumor paper has it that Jacqueline took a picture of Joe eating lunch with a lady. and he is cheating? Last I looked cheating involved more than being out in public eating with the opposite sex. Joe hates Teresa? Where did you get that and she knows it? And you question Teresa’s intelligence? When did Teresa neglect her children? I always see Jacqueline, Teresa, and Kathy with their children. If anyone’s children are neglected I would have to say its Melissa’s. She does not know how to speak English? Well I speak English and I can understand her? Maybe you cannot understand her. Does she say words funny? Yes. They did a segment with all of the cast saying things funny? Do you not say anything funny? I do. I think most people do. Some of dialect, some of from accents, some is from speaking another language and having English as your second language. But I would not go as far to say everyone who says something funny or different have to be from the “back country woods of Kentucky”. So are you implying “back country woods people of Kentucky are illerate and do not speak English? Again, you question Teresa’s intelligence. I find that humorous. Kathy and Melissa are mean people. People based their judgements on them by their actions. Where have they been nice? Thoughtful? and want to put their family together? Did you watch the same show I did? If they wanted it that bad, why feud before coming on the show and why say all the things they did during the show? How did Teresa pull everyone apart? It takes two to tango you know. Then your intelligence really shines when you state to put Teresa and Joe in a dumpster and have someone else raise her kids because she is an idot and we do not need more idiots like her on this Earth. Well that was kind of harsh do you not think? She is a human being. I am sure their are people who think the same about you in this world. But that does not make it right to say or nice. That is the problem with this world, its people like you that thing just cause you have a computer and can type then you can make any unhuman remarkable that shows less intelligence than the person you claim that your slamming has. Oh and by the way….Phillly only has two L’s.