Snoop Dogg's Daughter Cori B., 11, Debuts Her First Music Video!

Fri, October 14, 2011 11:41am EST by 6 Comments
Loading video...

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree — the talented Snoop Dogg offspring is Hollywood’s next big thing! Do you like the video?

Cori B.’s music video is an all out family affair! “Do My Thang” features appearances by her father Snoop Dogg and older brothers Corde, 16, and Cordell, 13. Between the acting, singing, and dancing, Cori B. shows signs of a very promising future!

But is Cori B. giving fellow young singer Willow Smith,10, a run for her money? She just released her new single “Fireball” with Nicki Minaj on Oct. 6!

Which song do you like more?

Loading video...

More Celeb Music News Here!

1. Is This Nicki Minaj’s Nuttiest Hairstyle Yet?
  2. Nicki Minaj & Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour: Oddest Couple Of The Day!
  3. Justin Bieber Tweets Compliments To Nicki Minaj — Will They Be Collaborating On His New Albums?

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

forever starr

Posted at 9:26 PM on December 28, 2011

If you like Cori B, you may also like Forever Starr! Listen 2 her single “Text Me” & feel free 2 leave ur comments!

Lala

Posted at 8:57 PM on December 12, 2011

I hate it. Cori needs to let her dad do his thing (if her still has one) and stay OUT of the lime light. She has no talent for singing, clothes, or writing lyrics. I wanted to burn my computer when I heard it. The video itself it horrible. LEAVE CORI!!

Trina

Posted at 8:54 PM on December 19, 2011

You’re sooo right!! WILLOW SMITH ROCKS FOREVER!!! You go Willow!! Cori, you just go. Leave. Please! I beg of you! Willow, I. Love. You!

Peace

Posted at 1:02 PM on October 20, 2011

Willow is WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY better. Cori B. needs to stop. That song was horrid. She might have a talent in something else, but in this…..Willow SOO wins.

Lala

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 12, 2011

I SOO AGREE!! If I could high five you right now, I would.

Elaine

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 14, 2011

I love Cori B’s song more even though I think Willow is great. She has a beautiful voice and you can tell that she is a very genuine and sweet child. I look forward to more.