Justin Bieber Misses Selena Gomez — Posts Pic With Sad Lyrics To Her Song 'Middle Of Nowhere!'

Fri, October 14, 2011 5:14pm EDT by 23 Comments

Justin Bieber must feel all alone without Selena Gomez! He tweeted the saddest lyrics along with a depressing photo Oct. 13.

Poor, Justin Bieber! In a cruel twist of fate, the 17-year-old rock star has been separated from his love Selena Gomez, 19, for a whopping three weeks while she’s on tour in Canada and he’s in South America. He pulled out the angst-ridden teen card in an emotional and cryptic Populagram message Oct. 13.

“Now I’m lost tryna make it on my own i though I could never do this alone but now I’m walking by myself out in the middle if nowhere,” he wrote next to a photo taken from the backseat of a car stuck in traffic.

Why the sad words? They are actually lyrics from Selena’s song, “Middle of Nowhere,” from her album When the Sun Goes Down. Needless to say, Justin misses his number one girl and is probably counting down the days until he gets to be by her side again in Canada.

Loading video...

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

Ergonomic

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 1, 2012

Normally I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

jocelyn

Posted at 11:41 PM on November 15, 2011

I really hope the boys dont fall in her trap. She’s such a little skank

sara

Posted at 4:13 AM on October 16, 2011

I USE TO LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER, BUT NOW HE SUCKS:( BTW I MISS THE OLD JUSTIN!:´(

Selena G, is just nasty she cant sing use to much autotune, oh yeah i remeber when she say Justin bieber is like a brother eww, and now she says One direction is like her brothers WTF,

In 2008 she dated Nick Jonas, in 2009 she dated Taylor lautner, In 2010 she dated that guy from Glee ( dont remeber his name), 2011 she date Justin bieber 2012= ? one direction

Jazz

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 15, 2011

k i agree about the need space thing but that is sweet and they are cute together i dont know if they’ll last forever but they will last for a long time

Laura Bieber

Posted at 4:43 PM on October 15, 2011

Oh My God iDont Think Beliebers Cant Be Friends With Jelena Fans Gosssh! Jelena Fnas Seee Thinqs Different And Beliebers See Thinqs different plus beliebers are biqqer were all over the world!

Alexia

Posted at 1:08 PM on October 15, 2011

She was crying :(

lilly

Posted at 1:05 PM on October 15, 2011

If my boyfriend did that I would be like “omg we don’t need to be together all the time, I have a life outside of you.” and yes my boyfriend and I are in love thank you very much we just don’t need to be together 24/7 to prove it

JelenaLover

Posted at 12:24 PM on October 15, 2011

Awww!! That’s so cute!:)ღ
Jelena Haters stop hating it’s not you guys never been in love before.

stephanie

Posted at 11:43 AM on October 15, 2011

thats so sweet of justin! that proves that justin is in love with selena!I bet justin cant wait to see selena so he can give her all his heart to her thats so romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me blush when i read it!!!!!!!!!!!!Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

bieberluva4eva99

Posted at 10:11 AM on October 15, 2011

i think that other ppl should just leave them the hell alone!!!!!!!!!!!!cant u c that their in love?!?how would u feel if millions of ppl got into ur love life?think about it.

lisa

Posted at 1:08 PM on October 15, 2011

You realize they signed up for this. All they have to do is sing and dance badly and they make millions of dollars. They get to go on a date at the staples center alone for free. I think a lot of people would give up their privacy to have that. If they really cared about what we are saying then they would try to make their relationship less public or just not makeout everywhere they go.

anoniem

Posted at 7:54 AM on October 15, 2011

It’s fake cause he knows people are checking his twitter and it’s gonna be a big news. If it was real he would’ve texted het. He’s trying to promote het song.

samy

Posted at 3:50 AM on October 15, 2011

shut the hell up jelena is the best

Scrue Jelena

Posted at 2:59 AM on October 15, 2011

THIS RELATIONSHIP MAKES ME PUKE EVERYTIME I HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT HOW AMAZING IS THEIR LOVE.YOU GUYS DON’T GET IT.THIS LOVE IS FAKE FOR EVERYONE WHO ARE FANS OF JUSTIN OR SELENA.

Scrue Jelena

Posted at 2:58 AM on October 15, 2011

S C R U E
J E L E N A

Melissa

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 15, 2011

They are the sweetest couple. JELENA!!

javi

Posted at 9:50 PM on October 14, 2011

in my opinion he’s got to give her space she’s working right now he can’t do mutch about it hollywood records treats there artists like there were machines and she’s in promos or interviews and her shows if he gets sad tough luck his got responsabilities too and he’s in a bussines that you have to move from point a to b with out worrying where is your family or girlfriend is he needs to realize that. in other words man up kid.

Jessica

Posted at 7:07 AM on October 15, 2011

In my opinion you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Its all for the show.

Posted at 8:58 PM on October 14, 2011

WorstCase Scenario:
He did some bad, they broke up and now he’s doinq this wanting her back.

dlfi

Posted at 9:35 AM on October 15, 2011

That was what I was thinking. Isn’t this song meant for a breakup?

Jessica

Posted at 10:11 PM on October 16, 2011

Too many people want to separate those two. Selena should be smarter than that. They are volatile , because they are two opposites and he is young and foolish. But in the long run its a very very good couple.

JelenaFAn!