'The Secret Circle' Scoop: Melissa's Possession Has A Major Impact On Nick

Thu, October 13, 2011 11:00am EDT by 16 Comments

Get the scoop on Melissa & Nick from Jessica Parker Kennedy, then watch a clip from this week’s ‘Secret Circle’!

It doesn’t take a psychic to know the Oct. 13 episode of The Secret Circle is going to suck for Melissa (Jessica Parker Kennedy.) Now that she’s possessed by Heather’s little demon, it’s up to the remaining five circlers to yank it out of her without doing too much damage. But Jessica tells HollywoodLife.com that this week’s episode will change everything, including Melissa’s future with Nick (Louis Hunter.) That’s assuming, of course, they even have a future to speak of.

“Melissa’s about to go through a bunch of crap,” Jessica admits. “It’s a big test for her, and there’s a good arc for her character. … I think the way she handles the situation is surprising. It’s very telling in terms of her feelings for Nick.”

Yeah, let’s talk about Nick. Jessica jokes that Nick has a “James Dean image,” but it turns out the two might have more in common than just their pouty looks and shared affinity for leather jackets. Fans are abuzz with speculation that Nick will be [POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT] killed off during this week’s episode, based on this new promo image in which Nick is replaced by Chris Zylka‘s Jake, who makes his first appearance on the Oct. 20 episode, suspiciously titled “Wake.”

CLICK HERE for a recap of the Oct. 13 episode, “Wake!”

If things do end up going south for Nick — and by “south,” I mean literally six feet under — it sounds like Melissa will be able to count on her ol’ buddy Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) for support. I know what you’re thinking: Faye’s a total bitch, and a terrible friend to Melissa. I agree. But Jessica tells us that despite their differences, Melissa and Faye have a real connection.

“They have a really innate bond,” Jessica says of her and Phoebe’s characters. “They’re best friends, and though they often don’t see eye-to-eye, she’s her dearest friend. You’ll see a push and pull between them, with Melissa trying to pull rank, but I feel in my heart that they’re going to be friends for life.”

So what do YOU think will happen tonight? Will Nick live to see another day, or will the circle be in need of serious repair come Friday morning? Watch this preview of tonight’s episode, then drop your thoughts in the comments section below:

Loading video...

— Andy Swift, with reporting by Lorena O’Neil

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Secret Circle scoop

AaA

Posted at 6:51 AM on October 16, 2011

Bring back nik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Sam

Posted at 11:27 PM on October 14, 2011

Im so freaking mad!! I loved nick he was the hottest guy on the show, its not fair!! Now theres only 1 guy in the circle:( The CW better bring him back or they will lose alot of viewers!! I mean there witches they should be able to bring him back to life!!

Ariadne

Posted at 6:02 PM on October 14, 2011

this is fucking stupid! I’m not watching this show EVER, once you are getting to know the characters you fucking kill one of them. Producers you better bring him back with a cristal, i don’t know be creative or you will start losing viewers.

Laura

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 14, 2011

Agreed bring that hottie back… Wth were they thinking getting rid of him and so freaking early… I want my Nick back darn it :0(

mahlena

Posted at 10:43 AM on October 14, 2011

in the beggining of a new show, it is a definitly a risk killing off one of the characters because that is when we are falling in love with the characters, and that is were i stand i really started to like him and his girl together and i started to get excited to watch this show but now when just in the beggining your killing of someone that made me want to watch this show more was definitly a bust, im not really interested anymore cuz that was stupid i no if one of the others were to die they would magically come back, cuz um hello its magic but yet they didnt even try to save him. not a good idea CW you want to grasp ur audiences attention in the beggining not end it with killing someone off sooooooo soon in the season

Rachel

Posted at 5:14 PM on October 14, 2011

I totally agree ^^^^^^

chania

Posted at 9:43 AM on October 14, 2011

wow that is interesting to watch i can’t wait for it to happen

Sohair

Posted at 12:00 AM on October 14, 2011

I’m not watching this show till I hear that Nick’s coming back to life. He’s been my favorite character from the beginning. Thank you for ruining a good show you stupid idiots. I’ll just stick to the books.

samantha

Posted at 11:05 PM on October 13, 2011

I am never watching this damn show again they killed my man nick someone better resurrect his sexy ass!!!!!!! They didn’t even give him and melissa a chance I am very angry never watching it again ever!!

Linda

Posted at 10:48 PM on October 13, 2011

Just two words: freaking stupid!!
And yes he was hot what the hell!!! They just lost a viewer it’s over I now hate this show

Rachel

Posted at 10:45 PM on October 13, 2011

wtf total crap killing him off on the 5TH episode! He was hot >.> and they totally couldve brought him back with the crystal >:( I really dont like the actor play this jake dude, he’s always playing stupid roles, i dont think i can take him seriously. Never read the books but killing nick was stupid.

Lis

Posted at 10:41 PM on October 13, 2011

This is such bull why did they kill Nick off he’s my favorite character wth who thought of that that’s such crap!!! I’m done seriously pissed… They ruined the show…. :0( and I liked it too despite it being different from the books until they went and killed nick

MadieMay

Posted at 10:39 PM on October 13, 2011

I don’t even care if they can keep the ratings. Nicks gone, so I am done with it.

Seriously?

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 13, 2011

Nick has to come back!!! This is crap.

RIP secret circle

Posted at 10:01 PM on October 13, 2011

After they killed nick I hope they can keep their ratings… I’m done!:(

kat

Posted at 10:09 PM on October 13, 2011

I agree. I’m done. i have been a fan since the books were first published. They have ruined it.