Selena Gomez Is So Sweet — Brings Halloween Cupcakes To Her Canadian Fans!

Thu, October 13, 2011 9:26pm EDT by 8 Comments

On the first day of the Canadian leg of her ‘We Own the Night Tour,’ Selena Gomez took her fans orange and black cupcakes while they waited! Isn’t she precious?

Selena Gomez must be taking lessons from her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, on how to treat fans! In a move straight out of JB’s book, the 19-year-old singer went out and said hi to fans waiting to see her — and even brought them some tasty snacks!

“Totally got into the Halloween spirit and bought my fans some cupcakes :) ” Selena wrote next to the picture she posted on Instagram.

She later wrote, “After handing out about 100 cupcakes. I saved some for me :)” and posted it next to a photo of a container of the black and orange mini cupcakes.

Tonight Selena has a concert in Victoria and then she heads to Vancouver tomorrow. Who do YOU think treats his/her fans better: Selena or Justin?

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

learn to speak spanish podcast

Posted at 5:12 AM on April 9, 2012

hello there and thank you for your info ? I have definitely picked up anything new from proper here. I did however experience several technical points the use of this web site, since I experienced to reload the website lots of instances previous to I may just get it to load properly. I had been puzzling over if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, however slow loading circumstances times will sometimes have an effect on your placement in google and could injury your high quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

spanish quiz

Posted at 5:26 PM on April 7, 2012

I don’t even know how I ended up here, however I believed this post was good. I don’t understand who you’re but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already. Cheers!

smile

Posted at 5:52 PM on October 14, 2011

selena i love you am your biggest fan in whole world and never dump justin

OMFG

Posted at 6:32 AM on October 14, 2011

OMG! These Halloween Cupcakes screams “I WANT ATTENTION!!!!”

maria

Posted at 7:56 PM on October 16, 2011

You idiot, she was just being nice and getting into the spirit. Would you like it if people said this about you when you really were just doing it to be nice? Screw off. If you can’t accept the fact that she’s just this down to earth, then you must be on crack or something.

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!

Posted at 11:03 PM on October 13, 2011

BOTH! because selena maybe do that because its the city of her boyfriend and maybe she do that to win points because in the others citys she doesnt do that but if that not true i think it is very nice

genywesly

Posted at 10:51 PM on October 13, 2011

I am a beautiful 25-years waitress in a restaurant,I work hard but still get little.Fortunately,I met my boyfriend on —SugarLoves`c0m—and he is a so charming man.Pays my bills,apartment and almost everything.Most important,he take care of me so much.I love him.I love —SugarLoves`c0m—Just a suggestion,maybe you also wanna a try.

Kelly

Posted at 10:36 PM on October 13, 2011

That was so nice of Selena! As I said before, those are the kind of stories you enjoy reading about.