Kristen Stewart On Taylor Lautner: 'He's Literally Like A Puppy!'

Thu, October 13, 2011 9:09am EDT by 6 Comments

Aww! It’s so cute how close BFFs Kristen and Taylor have become!

Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner are the most adorable best friends — she even compares him to a puppy and a wind-up toy!

Taylor appears in the newest issue of GQ Australia (via Robstenation), and Kristen was interviewed for the cover story about her co-star.

“He’s literally like a puppy,” she said about Taylor. “There is a lot of downtime on set. I’d throw food in his mouth. Taylor is like one of those wind-up toys. You put 20 cents in and he runs around, then he crashes. At lunch, he has a Red Bull and he’s back up. When I hear him talk about girls it’s like, Awww.”

Isn’t it nice that they are such good friends?

More Kristen Stewart News!

1. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Director Compares Bella’s Birth Scene To A ‘Horror Movie!’
  2. Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner Will Attend The ‘Twilight’ Convention — CONFIRMED!
  3. New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Clip: Edward Tells Bella: ‘I’ll Meet You At The Altar!’

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

danielle

Posted at 3:13 AM on June 14, 2013

i love it

Michele

Posted at 8:43 AM on October 14, 2011

No, you guys totally misunderstand me. I don’t want to get into a negative spin here (I wasn’t going to answer but everyone seems okay). Honestly, I’m a huge fan of Rob’s, but I don’t like the way people seem to pick on Kristen all the time.

I think when you are in interviews you say things and it’s printed and bam! All of a sudden, your word is taken and picked apart and you’re being criticized. This seems to happen to Kristen all the time. Put yourself in her place – I can only imagine what ridiculous nonsense would come out of my mouth.

I do not think she has the way with people that Rob has, but I have also seen her when she’s really nice and candid, and she wants so much to please her fans. I didn’t think what she said regarding Taylor was out of the way, and I thought Nelly’s comment was mean, just for the sake of picking on Kristen again.

You may like or not like an actor’s performance, but I get upset when people start picking at the person. I’ve always defended the one being picked on. I think Kristen gets a lot of slack because of her relationship with Rob, and I don’t think that’s right. I just wish people would open up their hearts a little with her – she seems like a really nice person.
Michele

para

Posted at 4:27 AM on October 14, 2011

@ Michele and Nelly

I agree with you both.

“That’s a nasty thing to say – that she doesn’t deserve his friendship”

Taylor always been polite and loving when he talks about Kristen or someone.

And I dislike that she always opens her mouth all time in the movies! You guys can notice.

LadyEpic

Posted at 8:39 PM on October 13, 2011

That’s nice. BFFs. How is this a bad thing to say? She’s simply saying that he’s very energetic, playful, and happy, kind of like a puppy. I was watching behind the scene footage from Eclipse, and everyone was throwing grapes in his mouth [lol], so I don’t see how this is a “nasty” thing to say. Grow up, please.

Nelly

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 13, 2011

Definitely, I wouldn’t like to be Kristen friend. This kind of comments are really disgusting. Taylor always been polite and loving when he talks about Kristen. As one proverb of my country: “With these friends … Why do I want enemies?.
She don’t deserve his friendship.

Michele

Posted at 2:54 PM on October 13, 2011

That’s a nasty thing to say – that she doesn’t deserve his friendship. You don’t know her at all.