Kourtney Kardashian Takes Mason For A Lunch Play Date!

Thu, October 13, 2011 4:06pm EST by 8 Comments
Splashnews.com

Kourtney took Mason out for a kid-friendly lunch & Hollybaby.com has the exclusive details!

An employee of Moomah Cafe in NYC confirmed to Hollybaby.com that Kourtney Kardashian and her adorable son Mason Disick were at the eatery and art space on Oct. 13.

The employee said Kourtney met up with a handful of girlfriends around 11 a.m. “They were here for about an hour,” she confirms.

Moomah Cafe is a restaurant, but it also has art projects for kids 18 months and up. Activities for kids include making collage place mats, painting, jewelry making, super hero costume making and more. The employee wasn’t sure what Kourtney and Mason did while at the cafe, but they had plenty of options!

The children’s activities at Moomah Cafe cost anywhere between $15 and $35. For food, kids can nosh on treats such as almond butter & jelly sandwiches, pizza bagels with organic provolone cheese or kid-friendly guacamole dip. Adults will find plenty of food options at the cafe, too. Prices range from $5 to $13.

According to the employee, Kourtney and Mason visit often. “They are always happy,” she revealed to HollyBaby.com. “They always have a smile on their faces. They are cool people.”

-Reporting by Lindsey DiMattina, Written by Anna Moeslein

More Kourtney and Mason news!

1. Kourtney Kardashian Admits She Misses Breast-Feeding Mason!
  2. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian Take Baby Mason To The Aquarium — Exclusive Details!
  3. Kourtney Kardashian Reveals: How I Fight Mommy Guilt – Taking Mason To Work, Having My Sisters Babysit & More! AWW!

haylee

Posted at 8:33 PM on October 18, 2011

This kid has a very strange look. How can a child who is not even 2 years old have a face that looks like he’s 11? is that a disease or something? its odd how the sites call him baby mason then when you look at the photo it does not look like a baby. So odd!

chandra

Posted at 2:22 AM on October 20, 2011

i think could be a disease, its called premature aging of the face i guess. im not sure though cuz im no doctor

Eva

Posted at 12:16 AM on October 14, 2011

No, what she meant idiot is that breast feeding is much more time intensive because the child will want to eat every 2 hrs. or so, where formula fed don’t need to eat nearly as often. You are much more “tied” to your child when you are breastfeeding and bond more. Yes, you can pump, but it is much easier to feed directly, but it will be much more often than formula.

lori

Posted at 7:00 AM on October 14, 2011

I have a formula fed child and a breastfed child. Formula feeding was much harder and time intensive for me. My breastfed child never ate every two hours. It was more every four, which is the same as my formula fed. So maybe our children are just different, but breastfeeding was far easier and less time. I didn’t feel anymore bonded to my bf child than I did to my ff child. For me, I don’t like breastfeeding but I do it for the good of my child.

Kima

Posted at 12:10 AM on October 17, 2011

What I meant is, breast feeding is what all women are supposed to do. What did women do before formula was created? They breast fed. Formula is man made & will never ever compare to the health benefits of a mother’s natural milk. Unless there is a good reason for one to not be able to breast feed, WOMEN WHO CHOOSE TO GIVE THEIR CHILD FORMULA ARE LAZY. THAT IS MY OPINION LORI. DONT LIKE IT? I DON’T CARE. (:

Lori

Posted at 9:59 AM on October 17, 2011

I believe in breast-feeding too. I know all about all the health benefits and how formula isn’t good at all. I simply disagree with your statement that formula feeding is lazy. Just in case you don’t know the meaning of lazy…
averse or disinclined to work, or exertion; indolent.

causing idleness or indolence: a hot, lazy afternoon.

slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy stream.

Formula feeding isn’t good, but it is certainly not lazy. As I explained above. There is much more that goes in to fixing and giving a bottle, than lifting up your shirt and offering a boob. Formula feeding doesn’t make bad mothers.

Kima

Posted at 5:13 PM on October 13, 2011

I love Kourtney. She ‘s such a smart, strong woman & seems like a great mom too! I also love that she’s such an advocate for breastfeeding! In my opinion all women should breastfeed & if u dont, you’re lazy!!

Lori

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 14, 2011

Yeah, not breastfeeding is sooooo lazy. Instead of just lifting my shirt, I’m going to be lazy and get off up my butt, get tormula, get warm water, mix it together, check and wait for right tempature, and THEN sit down on my butt. Note the sarcasm. Formula feeding may be a lot of things, but its not lazy.