Kim Kardashian Puts Her Big Backside On Full Display In Dubai, And I'm Sick Of Seeing It!

Thu, October 13, 2011 11:13am EDT by 19 Comments

The reality star is known for her famous curves — but that isn’t all she has going for her! Unfortunately, you would never know the way she constantly puts her assets on full display!

Kim Kardashian has a butt, I get it — but that doesn’t mean I want to see it in a tight dress every time she leaves the house! I definitely think it’s great that she breaks the super skinny mold set by so many a-lister’s in Hollywood, but at the same time it’s time to try on a different silhouette!

While in Dubai with her mom on Oct. 12, the star opted for a very tight color-blocked dress — and she even took a slew of photos showing off her infamous derriere. I definitely think if you got it, flaunt it, and I also understand that she’s known for her backside — but at the same time I’m sick of constantly seeing it! I also think if she wore something that wasn’t so tight she would look much better. Kim is such a successful business woman, but it’s easy to forget when all she does is play up her sex appeal.

Again, I commend Kim for breaking the mold and I think she looks fantastic — but at the same time, I don’t need to see her butt in a dress that looks two sizes too small every time she leaves the house!

Do you agree or do you think Kim should continue wearing super-tight silhouettes?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

BONNIE SAYS: I disagree with you Katrina – I think it’s terrific that Kim is proud of her pear figure. It’s her natural shape and plenty of women have spent their lives trying to hide their natural, womanly curves. Great for Kim for taking her shape out of hiding and saying that showing off your fuller figure is fine!

For more style news:

Kanye West & Maroon 5 Are Performing At The 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show!

Ashley Tisdale’s LPLP Linea Pelle For Target Perforated Hobo Is Under $30!  Get The Look!

Pippa Middleton Mixes Prints!  Find Out How You Can Get The Look!

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

Jim Beattie

Posted at 11:46 AM on May 23, 2012

I agree entirely with Katrina. Kim is gorgeous and so generous to give red-blooded men the thrill of seeing her magnificent derriere. It’s a shame that many curvaceous women try to hide their figures.

tyleshia

Posted at 2:23 PM on October 15, 2011

She haves her own life get over it i like the dress and OK yea she has a butt like every one else an your point is ? leave Kim alone !

kimmie

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 21, 2011

leave yourself alone

gbtw

Posted at 7:43 PM on October 13, 2011

i;ve moved past annoyance with khardashians into ‘who cares’… i understand in your profession you can’t ignore her tho, so i feel your pain. on the one hand, i’d agree with you that this sillouette is getting tired, on the other hand, i’ve seen her in some different sillouettes lately and they are not flattering (thus all the comments asking if she’s pregnant). i don’t think her build is all that easy to work with, despite it’s obvious appeal. she’s short with short legs (despite trying to hide that with empire waists constantly) and a gigantic butt…

Chic

Posted at 5:25 PM on October 13, 2011

Katrina sounds like a unfulfilled feminist gone wrong

hillz

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 13, 2011

Jealous is wat makes pipo complain,if u aint I see no reason of writting rubish about others.go kim!

ashley

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 13, 2011

HATER ALERT

de silva

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 21, 2011

FOOL ALERT

Sam

Posted at 1:24 PM on October 13, 2011

I personally want to see much more of her backside… And less of everything else to do with her. Somf

1stlady

Posted at 1:06 PM on October 13, 2011

Im not really a Kardashian fan but why is it an issue for Kim to wear form fitting clothes often. When its any other celeb who doesnt have a big ol rear and their constantly in a tight clothes its not a problem. If u have problem with certain people stop putting them all over your site!

Aleks

Posted at 11:40 AM on October 13, 2011

I couldn`t agree more with you Katrina. I`m tired of all her showing off. I can`t get why people talk so much about her. Ok she has a SCRIPTED reality show and a curves but I`m tired of seeing her everywhere… bilboards,commercials, trying to sing,trying to dance,”fashion lines”,perfumes, different pictures of her every day… Is she the only woman in this world for god`s sake?!?! And she is not the only one with curves either!!! I`m tired of people with no talent who are famous for being famous.. and everybody trying to be under the spotlight. And don`t tell me don`t look if you don`t want to because believe me I`ve tried but like I said she is everywhere.

Ummm?

Posted at 12:50 PM on October 13, 2011

Aye, stfu !! Lol, hatin low self esteem havin ass hoee. lmao.

Aleks

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 13, 2011

Pff I`m not hating. I just have an opinion and I`m free to share it ;) If you don`t have one it`s your problem. I`m sick of seeing all the same faces every day – Kim and the whole Kardashian clan.. Justin Bieber Miley Cirys…

Katrina

Posted at 1:39 PM on October 13, 2011

Thank you! It’s annoying!

Anon

Posted at 2:05 PM on October 13, 2011

If she wears any other silhouettes people like you start saying she has gained weight or she’s pregnant.Get over yourself she can wear whatever she likes.Get another story to write about

Aleks

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 13, 2011

I don`t care how she dresses I`m just annoyed she is everywhere. I have nothing against curves I even prefer tham than stick thin girls.

swag

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 13, 2011

If you are so tired of it, why not have a Kardashian free day?

Heather

Posted at 11:18 AM on October 13, 2011

If you’re sick of seeing it then don’t look at it. Duh.

veronica

Posted at 12:34 PM on October 13, 2011

Right! You may be, but everybody else around the world (and now in Dubai) isn’t. Get over yourself!