Heather Morris Reveals: 'I Used To Kiss My Girlfriends At High School!'

Thu, October 13, 2011 11:28am EDT by 5 Comments

Heather opens up in the November issue of Seventeen magazine about how she used to kiss her girlfriends at school to get boys’ attention!

Heather Morris‘ character Brittany Pierce on the hit TV show Glee battles with her sexuality throughout her on-again off-again relationship with Santana (Naya Rivera). While the 24-year-old actress is dating her high school sweetheart, Taylor Hubbell, off-screen — Heather confesses she’s kissed a few girls back in her day just like she’s done on-screen.

“One time I did it when I was curious with a friend but she wasn’t my best friend,” she tells Seventeen, adding it was “mostly for guys’ attention.”

But her on screen kiss with Naya was a little different. “It was weird,” Heather tells the mag. “I mean, we were both giggling. I could not imagine doing this with any of my close friends now.”

Heather also opens up about who else she’s lusting for on Glee.

“I have a total crush on Cory [Monteith],” she spills. “I love him. I think he’s amazing. But I love my boyfriend [Taylor Hubbell] a lot.”

But life hasn’t always been easy for the talented actress. Ten years ago her father died when Heather was 14-years-old, right before her freshman year in high school.

“It’s definitely a process, because it still goes on,” she says. “I think about my dad more than I ever have – but in a good way, because I feel like I’m hanging out with him all the time.”

What do you think, Hollywoodlifers? Are you shocked Heather confessed she’s kissed a girl? Vote and weigh in below!

— Nicole Karlis

More ‘Glee’ News!

1. ‘Glee’ Recap: Rachel’s Birth Mom Shelby Corcoran Returns With Quinn & Puck’s Daughter!
  2. ‘Glee’ Recap: Rachel & Kurt’s Dreams Are (Almost) Crushed & Quinn Is A ‘Skank!’
  3. Lea Michele: Season 3 Of ‘Glee’ Will Be ‘Incredible!’

castleville

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 18, 2013

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in
this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site.
Studying this information So i’m glad to exhibit that
I’ve an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed.
I most for sure will make certain to don?t fail to
remember this site and provides it a look on a relentless basis.

Phoenix Strippers

Posted at 12:19 PM on July 11, 2012

Its like you learn my thoughts! You seem to grasp so much about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you simply can do with a few % to force the message home a bit, but other than that, that is fantastic blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

malaysia sexy lingerie

Posted at 10:58 AM on May 7, 2012

Wonderful items from you, man. I have take into accout your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you have obtained here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

Ronaldo Cristiano

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 1, 2012

Thanks for another informative blog. The place else may just I am getting that type of info written in such an ideal method? I’ve a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.

Annie

Posted at 6:43 PM on October 13, 2011

Funny how it took 4 days to hollywoolife to post about this story and also funny how convenient you forgot Heather said she used to kiss girls in high school “to get boys attention”