Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Getting Engaged?

Wed, October 12, 2011 11:38am EDT by 55 Comments
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Engaged

Twilightfan

Posted at 12:10 AM on December 31, 2011

I hope they get married and have a beautiful life together but I will admit I’ll miss their movies.

ivonne gonzalez

Posted at 9:25 PM on December 4, 2011

i care fudge about their age. just get married for bob sacks!!!
ROBENSTEN

Kremetartboom

Posted at 4:34 PM on December 1, 2011

Not 2 young, as we were 17 & 18 when we got engaged & stayed 2gether 4 2yr’s 19 & 20 got married. sometimes if I was lucky he was home maybe 1 week a month because he worked over the continent, stay true 2 u r vows & partner and most of all 2 u r self. It’s hard work 2 make it at times, and the promise 2 myself before I got married, but worth the while if u luv that person. Almost 30yr’s in & still Happy.

I also agree with (always2sides) we weren’t exposed to get that close to other ppl in a emotional way, I always had the same closed friends group.

What eva they decide & put their minds to. We all needed 2 learn through our own mistakes. :)

(The power of u r mind used correctly is the most powerful tool u would ever need, use with care in what u Will it, as what u want doesn’t mean it’s always the best 4 u).

Alana

Posted at 5:37 AM on November 11, 2011

No!!they r young

Kim

Posted at 5:55 PM on October 22, 2011

I hope that they get married but even if they do get engaged I highly doubt they would tell a magazine or gossip sources because they seem very private with their relationship.

BellaFan

Posted at 9:01 PM on October 14, 2011

I think it would be amazing. I love them both so much

camila

Posted at 8:03 PM on October 14, 2011

no!!!!!!! they are young enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Sandra

Posted at 7:40 PM on October 14, 2011

I like them together, but I think they should wait a bit longer. Why rush, they’re young.

always2sides

Posted at 6:38 PM on October 14, 2011

What worries me, is that they’ll get married and leave the acting business for directing all together. I don’t want to see that happen, cause I’d miss their films. But…if they stay actors, that job ruins alot of relationships. They’ve proved, falling for your co-star happens. Even when you’re with and care for someone else. I don’t want to see them leave the big screen, and I don’t want to see either of them hurt. Good luck no matter what they decide!!!! ♥

v.

Posted at 5:30 PM on October 14, 2011

last desperate pr game by Summit to a few mags., Rob and Kristen will act professional for promos. Afterwards will openly date other people. Its all about the money.

Shanna

Posted at 6:23 PM on October 14, 2011

I thought so at first too. But I think they are legit

Someone who works in the entertainment industry

Posted at 3:56 PM on October 14, 2011

This stuff is “leaked” every so often by publicists for the Twilight franchise, who know that their relationship is good for ticket sales. It’s sad but true. The rumors that they are broken up are likely truthful and this is more than likely damage control, to ease disgruntled fans who want to see the “real life” Bella and Edward sail off into the sunset.

carol

Posted at 5:33 AM on October 14, 2011

they have broken up she left him. He is a cheater and she is done. GREAT..

sam

Posted at 10:51 AM on October 20, 2011

Wow, for someone that has no idea what happens in there relationship shouldnt say anyones a cheater or that anyone has broken up with anyone. Nowbody even knows if they are dating. Just because you read magazines doesnt mean you know about peoples personal lives.

Cris

Posted at 9:35 AM on October 13, 2011

i hope that true!

Calinda

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 14, 2011

I DO TOO! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Kit

Posted at 12:41 AM on October 13, 2011

Well, this oughta make some people very, very happy. (And by ‘some people,’ I mean the delusional folks who think Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are real-life incarnations of their Twilight characters.) According to In Touch Weekly, R-Patz and K-Stew are “ready to commit” and Rob wants to pop the question around the same time Breaking Dawn Part 1 opens in November.

hahaaha! This was written by another site! Could not have said it better myself! At least they put the word delusional in there. HL would not dare to do such a thing.

son

Posted at 11:09 PM on October 12, 2011

If it’s true~ congrats to both of them, I am truly happy for them.
No hate,please.

Tammy

Posted at 9:01 AM on October 13, 2011

I’m very happy for them. I hope this is TRUE! They belong together.,FOREVER! They are the PERFECT COUPLE!!!! Started as Friends and turned into Soul MATES!!!!! Love them Both!! ~<3~

BRITTNEY

Posted at 12:15 PM on October 14, 2011

ME TO GIRL I LOVE THEM BOTHE;)

sam

Posted at 11:18 AM on October 20, 2011

you people are crazy!!! its damage control! they want money and publicity. why do you think he would ask right after the release of BD? THINK PEOPLE!!!!

SAM2