Is Teresa Giudice Quitting 'RHONJ'? Are Her Haters Forcing Her Out?

Wed, October 12, 2011 3:20pm EDT by 84 Comments
Teresa Giudice Quits

Al

Posted at 10:01 PM on May 19, 2012

Ruthe, you are so right. Teresa is a miserable human being. She is so unhappy in her own marriage that she’s going everything in her power to destroy her brother’s marriage….This woman is a train-wreck…which makes for good ratings

Missy

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 14, 2012

Bravo knows that without Theresa there is no show. I think it’s time to get rid of Jacqueline. She has to be the worst of them all – a mother that does not thinl twice about destroying her daughter’s reputation on a broadly distributed television show. She makes Joan Crawford look good.

renee e

Posted at 6:04 PM on May 13, 2012

get rid of teresa, boring!! its like watching a psychiatric patient. add some new & interesting cast. teresa drama is getting old real fast. just recast all of them.

Reisebüro Falkensee

Posted at 6:14 PM on May 12, 2012

I think this is one of the so much vital information for me. And i’m glad studying your article. However wanna commentary on some basic things, The web site style is great, the articles is in reality excellent : D. Just right job, cheers

Terri

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 23, 2012

I do think that Teresa Giudice should leave the show because like NeNe Leakes they are too big for the people that are cast with them. Truth is Teresa (and NeNe) are products of reality t.v. and I say this because remember how we met them Teresa has only changed in the fact that she is getting more attention than the others NeNe has changed her whole personality and I think it is for the good. Both women are more focused on their careers this has caused some jealousy. Caroline Manzo is trying to remain relevant because she knows her story line is boring. Melissa is only trying to be famous by any means necessary. She is not into Joe the body language for the relationship when it is on camera reveals alot. She was stripping when she met her husband, this doesn’t make her a bad person for wanting more but her methods are questionable. I think that these people get caught up in all the hype from these shows and the side effects of being bitten by the reality bug can be overwhelming when you are already not a person that knows who you are. I pray for all of them and wish them all the best. Love,good health,friends,family and happiness are the only things that matter at the end of the day. Money and fame are not guaranteed.

Teresa FAN

Posted at 8:17 PM on November 2, 2011

Hang in there Teresa the others will see what a liar Melissa is! One day soon your brother will also see how evil she is! Stay real we all love your Teresa!
Bravo time to get rid of the loser Melissa before your show goes down the tube! She can’t even sing LOL

Atie

Posted at 12:49 PM on October 31, 2011

Teresa IS ratings gold. Melissa and Kathy would be where without her? Melissa would be lip syncing at the local talent contest, not to an auto-tuned track with a studio her husband built for her. Talk about a waste of money! Whatever Melissa wants. Seems to be the same for Caroline too. Esp. when Andy is involved. He seems to be under thumb like everyone else they keep close.

Ruthe

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 7, 2011

Are these people watching the same show as me? The fact that Teresa still has fans is mindboggling. I cant believe how ignorant, superficial, heartless, and self centered a person can be. Not to mention the entire casts’children ,excluding Teresa’s kids, are well behaved. Teresa’s parenting skills are frightning and this is clear throughout this entire season. Melissa’s kids seem very well behaved though. Teresa IS painfully jealous of Melissa and anyone else who is in the spotlight. I just cant get over the fact that people are siding w/ Teresa. It gives me an idea of what kind of people we have in this world. Teresa is disgracefull…shes only good for ratings.

Teresa

Posted at 9:33 PM on December 27, 2011

Totally Agree!

Chey

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 29, 2011

Theresa is a twit and troublemaker. Fire her. She is no better than Danielle. A dim bulb too. Perhaps all the silicone in her body has finally caught up to her brain, because she started out nice 2 yrs ago, but not now. All season she was obnoxious. During the reunion shows she was annoying, evil, and nasty. Why Andy Cohen didn’t tell her to shut up amazes me. She barely let anyone else speak, and her responses were rambling, untrue, rude and disrespectful to all, including her own family. Teresa is the artful liar. Can her.

stormy

Posted at 3:34 PM on October 29, 2011

No way should Teresa quit.I think Car and Jac should quit.She did nothing to Chris in her cookbook.They had it all over the show when he said he wanted to open one. Caroline’s exposure is going to her big red head. She gives advice to others, which i don’t understand.. All she ever says is fix it!!!! Her own sister doesn’t speak to her and she blames it on someone else. Fix it Car stop blaming others.Dina has posted it has nothing to do with T.

momc

Posted at 10:08 PM on October 27, 2011

Bravotv needs to dump Teresa now! I will not support someone who is so hateful, manipulative and a liar. I will never buy anything that she is involved with. Maybe Danielle wasn’t the real problem, I think it has been Teresa all along. She give New Jersey a bad name, from the questionable way she dresses, the way she dresses her girls, her parenting skills and the way she is in denial about her husband. Why support someone who owes $11 million and has no intention of paying it back. Shame on her!

Anna

Posted at 9:03 AM on October 27, 2011

It’s very sad that bitter, silly women like Caroline Manzo can hold sway over so many people. Teresa could have acted a lot better towards her cousin and sister-in-law, but then all I’ve seen throughout Season 3 is them both trying to undermine Teresa and bring her down.

They’re both brilliant and very sophisticated at it. Kathy at the reunion couldn’t smile and beam enthusiastically enough at the Godmother Manzo, while she tore into Teresa in a totally sadistic manner. People don’t have to speak, their actions speak far louder. They just couldn’t all wait to bring Teresa down. I don’t think I’m going to be watching very much more of this car crash television. Good luck Teresa, you’re my favourite New Jersey housewife. I wouldn’t give the rest the dirt from under my fingernails!!

stormy

Posted at 3:36 PM on October 29, 2011

TRUE…SOOOOO True

michelle

Posted at 2:10 PM on November 5, 2011

I totally agree with you ….

joanne estes

Posted at 3:13 PM on October 26, 2011

I feel really sorry for Theresa..she is being ganged up on. First of all, Joe Gorga started the whole mess when he was disrespectful to Theresa at the Christening. Theresa’s husband was only standing up for his wife. Theresa is a sweet, naive gal, and they are all jealouse of her. I’m very disapointed in all of them for this dispicable behavior. I’m surprised Jacqualine has gone against Theresa..they were such good friends,. Shame on all of the girls!!!!

Kkay

Posted at 4:35 PM on October 24, 2011

There is no goog to T at all pls. Get her off the show she belongs with white trash jersey shore. The show can go on with out her and be so much better, also her husband is a lazy good for nothing hater, her kids are so disgustingley rude hate watching them, seriously cps should be investigating her and Joe they are messing up those kids

Ruthe

Posted at 11:21 AM on November 7, 2011

I couldn’t agree more….down w/ Teresa

Dp

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 20, 2011

if Teresa quits the show will be so boring, I’m not her biggest fan but I can’t imagine anything worse than watching Caroline Manzo telling everyone how to live there lives without living by her own advice and Jacqueline’s had no story line for the whole 3 seasons. Melissa and her husband are already getting old and the only interesting part of their story line is their interaction with Teresa. Kathy is cool and I like her family dynamic but so we really want to watch a whole season of her baking cakes? As much as people love to hate Teresa she is reality television gold, she gets more attention nationwide than nearly all of the other housewives and she pulls in the ratings so I hope she stays

Dar

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 20, 2011

Teresa bashed the “car wash strippers” because she was afraid her husband knows and recognizes all of them! He probably would be at the car wash everyday

Ruth

Posted at 9:04 AM on October 20, 2011

Theresa and her low life husband should have been off the show the second season. They are complete white trash. Not only are they low liars and would do anything to make money including hurt someone or lie about them, they are the worst parents I’ve seen in a long time. There kids are monsters and if I were their parents I would be embareesed.
Get rid of the white trash family.

firefly

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 19, 2011

I would love it if she left the show! I do not find her at all interesting. She is petty, jealous and mean. And don’t forget narcissistic. I have disliked her since season 1 and can’t believe she has any fans. She is not a nice person! She is just as bad as Danielle in my opinion. Replace her with someone with a brain who plays well with others.

CG

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 28, 2011

I used to like Teresa now she really makes me SICK!
She disgust me so bad I can’t stand to hear her voice.
She and Joe her husband deserve each other.
I feel sorry for the kids.

LA80

Posted at 7:14 PM on October 18, 2011

Funny she’s saying “she didn’t sign up for this” after that’s what Jacqueline said to begin with?!

Kick Teresa off

Posted at 1:25 PM on October 18, 2011

Teresa-you are boring and stupid. Why not care about something other than yourself and what you and your daughters look like??? Also, your husband woudl sleep with Melissa in a second if given a chance. Grow Up!!!

Nicole

Posted at 8:01 AM on October 20, 2011

I too totally believe Teresa’s husband would sleep with Melissa if he had the chance . Teresa knows it too , thats probably why she hates the girl so much.

Jay

Posted at 4:39 PM on October 28, 2011

I’m sorry. Teresa may be older that Melissa, but she is much better looking.

Sorry. Melissa has no butt and she looks like an elf if the face.

fan

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 18, 2011

I can’t believe people are still pro Teresa-can’t you see the bull-crap she feeds to people??? Her husband is gross and she is completely self-absorbed and only cares about what she looks like. She is a total hypocrite saying people don’t have a sense of humor when she, herself picks every little thing anyone says and turns it against them, getting defensive and starting a fight. Don’t you people see that?!?!? Teresa has nothing of substance to her, her poor girls are going to turn out to be exactly like her, or like Ashley. You think what she wrote i her book wasn’t bad?? WHAT??? You know if that was written about her, she would carry a beef for 100 years, never letting them forget for a second what they said about her. Please.

LA80

Posted at 7:17 PM on October 18, 2011

I agree 100%!!

pilot85001

Posted at 12:39 PM on October 19, 2011

OMG, TOTALLY AGREE….TERESA IS A NARCISSIST….ITS ALL ABOUT HER….ITS GETTING REALLY OLD, AND SHE IS SO “NOT” ANYTHING LIKE LUCILLE BALL..GET REAL

Pinky

Posted at 1:19 PM on October 17, 2011

I am reading the comments and everyone is trashing Teresa .. does anyone remember what Caroline son’s were saying about Teresa and her books ..(Stupid Italian, F*** Italian, and so on) and Caroline and her daughter were mocking her while they were in Punta Cana… come on what she put in her book was not bad at all. Caroline has adult children and I like her but its time to as you say Caroline buckle up.. your children are adults and they say some very foul things.

firefly

Posted at 10:31 PM on October 19, 2011

They were just joking. Teresa should appreciate that as she likes a good joke, right?!! I know I got a good laugh out of it. Pretty sure they were all completely fed up with her at that point and I can’t say that I blame them! I would have been “mocking” her in Punta Cana too. If I was Caroline I would have found other accomodations rather than have to deal with Teresa the entire time. I don’t know ANY women who “model” their bikinis like that in front of the husbands of family and friends. I don’t know women that even do that in front of other women. Just shows what a narcissist she is! And taking a group of women, ON VACATION, to a “market” to purchase food so you can do research on YOUR book is the height of selfishness. I love Caroline’s family, especially her kids. They have a great sense of humor and obviously have the utmost respect for their mother.

LA80

Posted at 1:51 PM on October 20, 2011

I agree with you!

terry

Posted at 8:03 AM on October 20, 2011

GET REAL, EVERYONE IS FED UP WITH TERESA AND YOU CAN SEE HOW THEY ARE FINALLY RESPONDING . TERESA AND HER HUSBAND ARE PIGS …

Lily

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 17, 2011

I find it incredible that Melissa and Kathy made the choice to trash their family as the means to get on a TV show. All they had to offer was the family drama and trashing Theresa. They have no credibility when they talk about how important family is. All they have done is trash Theresa all season. I am not a Theresa fan, but the trashing family is too high a price to pay for theei “so called” fame. So sad!

Donna La Mattina

Posted at 9:46 PM on October 21, 2011

Jeez. I suggest that you (Lily) look up the term “critical thinking” and try your best to develop those skills before posting on public forums.

You are speaking as if you know details the rest of us aren’t privy to. You (alone) know the reasons that 4 people (the Wakiles and the Gorgas) had for joining the cast? And that the reason was identical for all 4 people? And you can prove this . . . how? Did they confess to you? Confide in you?

On camera EVIDENCE showed the Gorgas and Wakiles wishing that “things were better” with the Guidices. (Here is where your kind says “ya but they were lying” or “they didn’t mean it.”) Sorry, but posts like this have no credibility with logic or facts. Nothing you said would hold up in a court of law. BE SMARTER!

onieuk

Posted at 3:35 PM on October 26, 2011

what show were u watching kathy & melissa r wannabes who would not even of bn considered 4 the show without the link 2 theresa, who do u think u are 2 tell someone 2 b smarter just because they dont share ur opinion.

Debra

Posted at 3:37 PM on October 27, 2011

Actually, if you read what was written, she didn’t say be smarter just because they don’t share ur opinion.

What she said was try to look at these pseudo-reality entertainment programs with a critical eye and do not be so quick to jump to unsubstantiated conclusions that cannot be proven.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. & if u tk a min to rd wht ws wrtn u wd kno tht. Idiot.

Dee

Posted at 4:46 PM on October 28, 2011

Debra, what a complete catty biatch you are.
People are not idiots because they don’t agree with you and your calling someone an idiot over it is what makes you a catty biatch (in case you were wondering).

I agree with Lily and onieuk completely. Melissa and Kathy started out the show bashing Teresa. None of them have been able to keep Teresa off their tongues. They’re ALWAYS talking about her…and even after the reunion, they STILL are!

Caroline is the pack leader and she and Melissa are the type of people who can function in their angst unless they have co-signers. They have to go after a person in groups to be effective. Did you see all the sidebar conversations Melissa and Caroline were having? And did you see all three of them CONSTANTLY defer to each other?

Heck, they even got Andy in on it.

BJ

Posted at 12:54 PM on December 2, 2011

IF all you are going to do is compain then

1. Why watch the show
2. Why come here and post how you don’t like someone
3. Turn the channel
4. or turn off your tv

Ericka

Posted at 11:19 AM on October 17, 2011

Can’t take the heat Teresa- get the heck out of the kitchen. She brought this all on her self- glad people are finally seeing Teresa’s true colors- they are shining through clearly now!

lisa

Posted at 10:54 AM on October 17, 2011

I dont care what you did teresa you are still loved caroline needs to chill & get a sense of humor!but I will say one thing remember when you went to Italy on the cruise ship when caroline was sitting for your children she was very nasty to them (they are just kids)tell her to watch that clip! then lets see if she thinks you did something mean to her kid(how old are they!)cut the strings!!I think jacoqaline is mean shes mean to her only daughter & now you .watch out for her!she should be happy that she could take care of ashley & times have changed since she was her age. she has a devious streak.I give you so much credit for standing tall with all of them the other nite cause they all slammed you and you did not deserve it. we all make mistakes & if they dont get your humor so what! move on…they need drama…Andy sides with drama & causes trouble half the time….you were at the bottom and rose to the top and not one of your so called friends told you how proud they were…. I think it awesome & you and your husband did it with 4 kids and bills…amazing!!

Sue

Posted at 5:01 PM on October 20, 2011

Oh Teresa, stop posting to make it look like you have fans

Jenny

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 24, 2011

Haha, Sue that is great!! Only someone as crazy as Teresa or Teresa herself would write something like that.

Ruthe

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 7, 2011

omg…..i love it

Donna La Mattina

Posted at 9:49 PM on October 21, 2011

Well, Lisa. LOLOL You give Teresa “so much credit?” LOLOL

My guess is that Citibank won’t. Also, I’d bet that you’re not one of the people or businesses that the Guidices owe money to. Eleven Million! Yeah, that’s awesome and amazing!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 2:10 PM on October 15, 2011

I just had to mention, when Gabriella sometimes is on (it is rare ) – look how beautiful she is – her features are very fine!!! I wish we saw more of her like the other 3 girls, I just wonder why Theresa?????? I bet that she is going to make it big in life!!!but of course I would dress her completely different ….and what about some blue jeans sometimes and no flowerpots in the hair, just saying!