Is Teresa Giudice Quitting 'RHONJ'? Are Her Haters Forcing Her Out?

Wed, October 12, 2011 3:20pm EDT by 84 Comments
Teresa Giudice Quits

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:44 PM on October 15, 2011

OMG She gets worse and worse Theresa ..and her voice …goes on my nerves, okay she cannot stand Melissa because she is beautiful talented and have beautiful children not to mention she has 2 sons,I am sure theresa dont like that too about her……theresa and her bikini-fashionshow at breakfast made me sick to watch, parade like that infront of everybody, and she is NOT hot!!! – she is and older mother now and should know better, Melissa is dressed with much better taste,- and she is intelligentand talented and slim, – Theresa cannot stand it! thats the problem for Theresa and we all can see it!. and for Therea’s children, look at gia – she is hurting and Gabriella is always in the background?, Melania is crazy in her head out of control,BAD EDUCATED the smalllest girl, yes what will happen to hear, she watch everything???? be careful Theresa for your girls are watching your behavior, …and your husband (juicy) ha he is a lazy alcoholic fat man,,,,, thats my opinion ….I cannot watch this family anymore it is pure uglyness and nothing good is coming from that family – sorry!…and MRS Caroline, she knows better?, I doubt it!…and….Ashlee, I just shake my head…..yes try California and you will get it straght in the face Ashlee!

angela chase

Posted at 12:49 AM on October 15, 2011

I’m so sick of her. I wish she would GTFO

jane1

Posted at 10:17 PM on October 14, 2011

If all the other cast members are really not speaking
to Teresa, why would she stay. She has to have a story
line with them. If they are out that is a different
story. Teresa definitely started alot of the drama but
she do it for the show? You can’t have show with everyone
getting along, noone would watch. I love Teresa but I
think she does have a chip on her shoulder. She’s the
main reason I like the show along with Jacqueline. I am
sorry to hear they are no longer friends. That’s the
other thing I liked that she did have a friend in Jacqueline. I love Teressa’s 4 daughters.

Sandra

Posted at 7:43 PM on October 14, 2011

Get her off the show!

karen

Posted at 2:24 PM on October 13, 2011

Once again, Bravo want to back a person like Teresa, who is truly ignorant,
mean, self centered and loves hurting others instead of people who are
like Caroline.
I REALLY hope Teresa is taught a lesson about how to treat people and
that she leaves the show!
If not, we will know that Bravo wants to escalate the evil, trashy people
hoping to get ratings. I will be done with this show. Teresa is as bad as
Danielle.
She just smiles through her trashy innuendos and hurtful comments.

cameo

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 13, 2011

I have to admit I always thought that Teresa acted like trash…you live in a lavish home, spend money like water, act like your children belong in Hollywood and then act like an uneducated bratty teenager. Bravo, please get her off the show and let her and Joe work, out of the spotlight, on what is important….their financial situation which is obviously in complete shambles.

gkrorp

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 13, 2011

Teresa will be there as long as she’s getting paid to be. I think Bravo is paying her to stir up the drama for ratings. Teresa is absolutely for sale.

coconut

Posted at 11:33 AM on October 13, 2011

This is just fabricated drama at Teresa’s expense, to boost ratings for the reunion. C’mon, Caroline and Jacquline need to bring something to the show or get dumped – so I guess this is their attempt. Why is Caroline upset about comments in a cookbook written by a reality show member when those comments have already been aired on national tv? There was no big deal when Rachel Ray had Tre & Caroline “act” out a feud, using the olive garden and 1/16th Italian remarks…in thhe cookbook, they were obviously referred to as a humorous reference to the RR show…especially since there are SEVERAL COMPLIMENTS to Caroline in the book. And why didn’t Caroline get upset with Bravo portraying Christopher as the immature entreprenuer trying to run a car wash with strippers – how did his getting into the strip club for “research” go by without comment? – was that even legal? And why oh why are the Manzo adult children even on the show…give them a spin-off and call it the “Kids of New Jersey Housewives” + Greg !! Caroline has been bashing Teresa for quite some time… why???? Caroline is a liar – watch season 1 & 2 with Danielle…and who stood up for the Manzo’s then??? oh, was that Teresa? Caroline claims that the Gorga’s are such “good people” – I guess that means it’s ok to bash Teresa for her children overhearing family disputes – Tre should be more like her brother. Maybe she should have her husband walk around gawking at every female in the room and making sexual comments, or at least wearing womens tight clothing in front of the kids – with gorga-like comments. Is that what makes “good people” ,Caroline?

jane1

Posted at 10:21 PM on October 14, 2011

you are so right. she must be directed by the producers
to do some of the things she does. she is making the
money she needs. she does give alot of jabs, but has
never done anything to Jacqueline. As far as the book
goes, she did say these things on Rachel Ray’s show
so Caroline shouldn’t take it so personally. I love
Teresa no matter what.

use2love

Posted at 10:17 AM on October 13, 2011

I hate what they have turned this show into. I think it would serve them right if she quit the show. There is no show with out her. She might be a train wreck but she is the only one with personality and she is drama. I think singling her out is bravo’s bullying tactics. I think they make her look horrible on perpose. It is quite sad.

STARIN

Posted at 4:05 AM on October 13, 2011

yes please bravo let her leave….I want to see something new… she is awful….

starin

Posted at 4:03 AM on October 13, 2011

PLEASE FIRED TERESA…SHE IS SO NEGATIVE.
THIS IS NOT THE DRAMA I WANT TO SEE.
ISNT SHE ASHAMED THAT HER CHILDREN ARE WATCHING HER? SHE IS BAD MOTHER…

Halie

Posted at 2:59 AM on October 13, 2011

I hope it’s true. I want miss her and her trailer parker husband. Don’t let the door hit you teresa.

lily1234

Posted at 2:32 AM on October 13, 2011

BRAVO YOU BETTER TREAT TERESA GOOD..SHE MAKES THE SHOW AND RATINGS.
TERESA BETTER NOT QUIT. IF TERESA QUITS BRAVO IS GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME TRYING TO FEEL HER SHOES. SHE THE REASON I WATCH. CAROLINE IS A BORE. JACQUEINE IS INSECURE. MELISSA WON’T HAVE ANYONE TO COPY AND KATHY IS JUST AS BORING AS CAROLINE. SO I HOPE TERESA DOES NOT QUIT BUT IF SHE DOES QUIT. I WILL NOT WATCH THE RHONJ ANYMORE.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:28 PM on October 12, 2011

She is one ugly dude, replace her with someone young and hot for a change.

RHONJFAN

Posted at 6:53 PM on October 12, 2011

Its not only her face is ugly, her personality is even worst.

me

Posted at 6:10 PM on October 12, 2011

i love this show and teresa is my fave, caroline is getting on my nerves, i use to like her and honestly thought she was late 50’s…and she is only like 2 years older then me, i hope like hell i don’t act all matronly and dress old ladyish in a few years…..teresa win this battle and stay on show please!

Lily1234

Posted at 6:01 PM on October 12, 2011

Teresa please do not leave. If Teresa Giudice leaves the RHONJ show I will not be watching the housewives again. Teresa is the reason I watch the show. She is fabulous. I really enjoy watching Teresa, Juicy Joe and the kids. She is so funny and I love her fashion sense. She is so funny without even trying. She is the reason I watch the show. Plus I love her house. Please give her a show without all these HATERS. Bravo should been in some of Teresa’s friends this way she does not feel so alone.

karen

Posted at 3:50 PM on October 13, 2011

Fabulous parading 20 bathing suits in front of people talking about their
trip? She is so narcissistic and ignorant of others I do not know how
anyone can think she is “fabulous”. Is it “fabulous” that she has no idea
who the VP of the US is? But I bet she knows the latest Chanel which she
can’t afford.
Pure trash TV.

Donna La Mattina

Posted at 10:00 PM on October 21, 2011

I watched I Love Lucy. I knew Lucille Ball. Teresa is no Lucille Ball!

How sad for you, Lily, that the woman you claim you admire and you derive enjoyment from is Teresa Guidice.

What? There aren’t any blackboards around you can scratch for entertainment?

Bravo brought in 2 families related to Teresa . . .and that’s not enough for you? Sheesh.

Dee

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 28, 2011

Donna, why are you so catty? You have a difference of opinion and your way to disagree is to insult someone?

If you’re somone who watches the show, all I have left to say for your comments towards Lily: “Pot…meet KETTLE.”

Dee

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 28, 2011

And for the record, Donna, Teresa didn’t say that about HERSELF.

Caroline said it about HER.

Mr. Turkey

Posted at 5:57 PM on October 12, 2011

you know what caroline being tricked lie..lie ..lie
teresa hang in there ride it till the wheels fall off

Flossie

Posted at 5:21 PM on October 12, 2011

Dump the moron Teresa…..

Lana

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 12, 2011

Who gives a crap? People who have no life watch this stupid show, or any other “reality” show and think that it is real—give me a break

Lindsey

Posted at 4:42 PM on October 12, 2011

There is NO possible way that Melissa joined the show with good intentions. If she had positive intentions she would have made up with Teresa first- or at least told her she was joining- she may be a good person but she knew she would bring out the worst in Teresa. She worked harder to make the Manzo-laurita’s like her than to repair anything.

Donna La Mattina

Posted at 10:03 PM on October 21, 2011

Lindsey, you know that there’s NO possible way . . . how?

Gravity brings out the worst in Teresa. Air does too. The woman has no self control and she’s a disgrace to mothers, Italians, New Jersey and the world.

But you like her! GOOD for you!

Dee

Posted at 4:55 PM on October 28, 2011

There’s Donna, being a sarcastic and catty with all who don’t share her opinion.

SMH. Dang, girl…RELAX. Do you need a hug?

Dee

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 28, 2011

I agree, especially since she started the show dogging Teresa out.

My first impression of her? Let’s just say I wasn’t.

Viewer

Posted at 4:32 PM on October 12, 2011

Caroline is a bully. She is the true “thug in a cocktail dress”. She is mean and bosses everyone around. Her kids are not successful at all and all she has ever done is reward bad behavior (Ashlee, Melissa, Kathy, Joe Gorda, Richard Wakile) and make excuses for them.

anon

Posted at 4:26 PM on October 12, 2011

Emily – Like Dina? Dina had enough of the crap and quit the show. That was a bit of a stupid thing to say really!

Emily

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 12, 2011

Teresa is to money and fame hungry to leave the show, like Dina and Jacqueline. Her hatred and jealousy is her downfall. Not the cast members.

Char

Posted at 4:13 PM on October 12, 2011

She’s annoying but I don’t want her to quit

Tn Viewer

Posted at 4:07 PM on October 12, 2011

Caroline was my favorite but now I can not stand her. She talks about people, making fun of them and then as the nerve to get made when someone says something about her GROWN gross son? Melissa came out swinging and I saw real fast why those two do not get along. The MAzo’s are the worse. They pretended to be nice people, but the small like cow poo.. that daughter makes fun of Ashlee, but Lauren is like AShlee… They are the ones bring people down and getting made when people yank them down with them. It makes no sence to me. Bravo took a really good show and make it suck to me. I hope Teresa ends up on top. She is a good girl.

me

Posted at 2:20 AM on October 14, 2011

I don’t get how Teresa is a good girl, she’s self absorbed, ignorant and volatile. She never lessons when people talk to her, her main focus is to get her main point across regardless of whose in the cross fire. She’s scum