Is Kim Kardashian Miserable In Her Marriage To Kris Humphries?

Wed, October 12, 2011 9:44am EST by 6 Comments

LJB

Posted at 6:00 PM on October 18, 2011

While watching the two shows on Kim and Kris’ wedding, I saw so many clashes between them that I thought, “Oops, this is where they should slow this down and fix the problems.” From one married for 49+ years, they will need to communicate better with all that will come their way–both opportunities and challenges.

Sadie

Posted at 3:19 PM on October 17, 2011

No man will ever be enough for Kim Princess Kardashian. She has a unrealistic view of what a marriage should be. Kris is a young man, he is still experiencing life, and they rushed into a marriage because they are still in the “lust” stage. My husband and I dated for almost 4 years before we wed. We have been married 28.5 years now. When you don’t take time to get to know somebody, don’t be surprised if they fall a little short of your expecations!!!!! Oh by the way I live in “yeehaw Minnesota too you snob!!!!

victory

Posted at 8:51 AM on October 13, 2011

If anyone would be miserable in this quickie wedding it would be Kris. The ‘princess’ crap can only go so far and the constant whining, wow! Her dream wedding is over, let’s see what reality brings.

Jennifer Welsch

Posted at 6:18 PM on October 12, 2011

First of all, who believes any of this garbage? Let these two people have their life together and butt the eff out already. You should be praying for them and wishing them well, not gossiping about them. Their marriage is THEIR marriage and it is THEIR private business. Get a life already.

lolanyc

Posted at 4:44 PM on October 12, 2011

I just dont get Kris.. he seems so immature! Unless they are acting on her show. If he is being REAL.. then OMG how does she put up with him! Kim needs a guy older than her.. or least the same age. He isnt even hot! ugh and now with no job, hes good for nothing. I bet Khloe was right… he’s using her , and its too bad shes sooo desperateto have kids. Who ever said he was gonna give her kids? she shouldve just gotten pregnant like Kourtney did. Least shes free and single. I actually like Scott way better than Kris. I cant wait to see her bash Kris is the new season of NYC. he is a tool. she deserves better someone with taste like her! if u both dont spend money teh same a marriage cant work.

KKD

Posted at 3:21 PM on October 12, 2011

I dont really believe this story BUT from what I saw in Kris is that he really his a huge DBAG.. there is NOTHING attractive about him in or out. But if that is what Kim wants. This is a girl who could have ANY guy in the world no one quit understand why she ” settled” for this tool bag. I hope he grows up and turns into a cool guy for her. Not sure that will happen though.