Report: Khloe Kardashian Ready To Start Fertility Treatments To Get Pregnant!

Wed, October 12, 2011 3:35pm EDT by 6 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Fertility

Khloe is focused on having a baby and she’s willing to do whatever it takes, sources say!

Khloe Kardashian‘s battle against infertility is one she wants to win, and she’s devoting all of her time toward it! According to In Touch magazine, Khloe and her husband, Lamar Odom, have started discussing IVF treatments as a possibility..

“She knows that it will be expensive and take a lot of time, but this is what she wants,” an insider told the magazine.

Khloe has realized she needs to make changes in her life if she wants to conceive, especially slowing down her career. “When you have schedules such as ours, it’s really hard to hit that mark,” she said on Today on Oct. 3. But now Khloe is cutting back on Kardashian family commitments. “She’s avoiding all stress, and that includes her family drama,” a friend told In Touch. But will her money-driven “momager” Kris Kardashian allow it?

Besides distancing herself from drama, Khloe’s worked to improve her diet, get more rest and cut back on drinking.

Khloe and Lamar have been trying to have a baby for two years now, so HollyBaby.com asked doctors for their opinion.

“Absolutely something is wrong,” one doctor, who wished to remain anonymous, said. The doctor said Khloe and Lamar should run three tests to figure out the problem: Is Lamar’s sperm okay? Is Khloe ovulating? Are the Fallopian tubes open?

“The most important thing to look at is age,” said Dr. John Jain of Santa Monica Fertility. “If Khloe is in her 20’s and not pregnant in two years, something is wrong.” According to him, less than 5% of people in their 20’s can’t get pregnant after two years of trying. “She needs a work-up to find a treatable cause,” he said.

She’s so dedicated! We hope all the hard work will pay off soon!

More Kardashian news!

1. Khloe Kardashian’s Honest New Interview: Her Battle Against Infertility Is ‘Scary!’
  2. Hollywoodlife Exclusive! Khloe Kardashian V Kris Humphries– Has Their Nasty Feud Ended?
  3. The Kardashians Could Easily ‘Be A Billion Dollar Business’!

Len

Posted at 11:57 PM on December 12, 2011

Khloe I understand you very well …. you want to have a kid. But let pregnancy come naturally. I was married for 13 years before I have my 1st baby. I go around asia Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia just to get a very good to look after me. But it never happen.I was so stress because of my friends, family asking me when am i going to have a baby? But I tell you … you should be happy that you a loving husband and that supports you. Dont push yourself very hard. With your body size you will have a baby.

DeLisha

Posted at 3:23 PM on December 7, 2011

Khloe dosen’t need Invitro, a simple over the counter remedy has work for many.

nma

Posted at 2:05 PM on October 14, 2011

I think it is great that Khloe is so open about sharing her struggles. Women like her and Guiliana Rancic talking about their infertility is reassuring to the average woman who is going through the same problems. Two thumbs up for Khloe and putting her needs in front of her Kardashian career.

Jane

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 14, 2011

I think it’s great that she is so open about it. There are a lot of women out there who feel so alone because they have been trying for a baby for so long. I was one of those women, and it wasn’t something I could or would talk about with my friends. Knowing that someone else is struggling with you makes the journey a little less scary. Having a celebrity come out and say they are having a hard time really opens the doors for women and let’s them know they are not alone. Kudos to Khloe. She’s an inspiration.

Dhamma

Posted at 4:30 PM on October 13, 2011

Hmm, don’t you think it is a little akward you were discussing about such a private part of their lives? I know Kardashians aren’t really picky about revealing ALL to the public eye, but shoulden’t you have any decensy…

Courtney

Posted at 4:00 PM on October 12, 2011

Leave Khloe Kardashian alone there’s no shame in her having to IVF to conceive children many other real stars have done so and not been chastised for it Jane Seymour Emma Thompson Marcia Cross & Celine Dion come to mind