Has 'Teen Mom 2' Ruined Leah Messer's Life? She Thinks So!

Wed, October 12, 2011 3:56pm EDT by 73 Comments
Splashnews.com

Leah became a star thanks to MTV’s Teen Mom 2, but filming the reality TV show has gone from a dream to a nightmare for the mother of two!

Leah Messer still has two years left in her contract with MTV, yet she’s ready to call it quits. According to In Touch magazine, Leah is blaming the show for making her life miserable!

“The show controls her,” a friend of Leah’s told the magazine. “It’s making her life hell!”

Teen Mom 2 starts its new season in December, and Leah is worried the producers will make her look “slutty.” After her messy divorce from Aliannah and Aleeah‘s dad, Corey Simms, Leah went through a string of guys until she found her most recent boyfriend, Jeremy Calvert. “Leah thinks MTV is determined to make her look like a bad mom,” her friend told the mag.

Besides capturing her marriage collapse in front of millions of viewers, Leah worries about the production’s effect on her twins. Leah’s friend said producers make too many demands of Leah and the girls — including waking the twins up at all hours!

Leah’s lost her privacy and her marriage, what else will Teen Mom 2 cause her to lose?

More Teen Mom 2 drama!

1. ‘Teen Mom 2? Star Leah Messer’s Twins Are Learning To Drive Already!
  2. ‘Teen Mom’ Leah Messer Sticks It To Ex Husband Corey Simms Flaunting New Love In His Face!
  3. Leah Messer Needs To Stop Introducing Her Twin Girls To Her Boyfriends, Says Relationship Expert!

hating on a baby is dumb

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 13, 2011

why the heck did my comment get deleted when all i did was stand up for Ali (ya know the poor little defenseless kid these freaks are hating on) i can’t believe you all would be so dumb as to delete the comments in support of Ali. Well there goes the freedom of speech theory!!!!

Kayla Shaw

Posted at 7:24 PM on October 13, 2011

I THINK ALL YOU DUMB PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT BABY ALI NEED TO GROW UP THAT POOR BABY DOES NOT DESERVE YOU ALL TO BE TREATING HER LIKE THAT!

brittany

Posted at 5:48 PM on October 13, 2011

just because u don’t like her why would u talk about a child like that? my daughter has the same problems as ali. these things happen to people and its sad but why would u think its ok to “trash” an innocent baby. they didn’t ask to be born and we all know u don’t get to pick your parents. i think all of you who are talking bad about the children should really shut up. there is a special place in hell for u all.

Mandy

Posted at 4:20 PM on October 13, 2011

They have deleted comments from this post… MY COMMENTS standing up for baby Ali!!! This is so unbelievable!

oh man...

Posted at 12:03 AM on October 14, 2011

Oh wow i cant believe they deleted your posts but keep the anti ali ones up.makes you wonder..They sure hate leah and little ali.

Oh man,,

Posted at 12:06 AM on October 14, 2011

I am also very confused what is wrong with ali if anything?I heard it was a ratings ploy which is pretty sick and t sick and twisted with real sick babies out there.If they are lying about ali’s health for ratings they will all go to hell.

No Name

Posted at 3:29 PM on October 13, 2011

I went to school with Leah, and i’ll admit, she isnt my favorite person. She is stuck up and has changed so much ever since being on MTV. Corey has stayed the same. But anyway…
Tho i dislike her, id NEVER talk badly about her baby. Her baby is GORGEOUS, no matter what anyone says about her. You people are just sick, disguisting creatures living on this planet. And you should be sent straight to Hell for what you’ve said. And how dare you call that poor little girl a whore and what not! Something is seriously wrong with you. If that were my baby, and if i had the opportunity, i would slaughter you.Not even exaggerating. Id gut you like the worthless pigs you are.

Scary

Posted at 4:17 PM on October 13, 2011

You seem like a very angry scary person.Please get some help.Talking about gutting somone?There is rage inside of you.Did someone thing happen to you?You are a very violent person and need to be in a staright jacket in a mental hospital.

Disgusted by people

Posted at 12:08 PM on October 13, 2011

Are you kidding me? How can someone say such hateful things about a BABY??!! Whoever is posting all these comments is obviously the spawn of Satan. Get a freaking life! The poor girl weighs 30 pounds tops. NORMAL AVERAGE WEIGHT for a baby her age. How dare you sit here and talk so much garbage about an innocent child! And about Leah? She is doing a damn great job raising those girls. Leave her and her family alone. If you don’t like her then for goodness sake keep your mouth shut. My goodness what kind of person does this? Good lord.

ms bailey

Posted at 11:35 AM on October 13, 2011

Leave her alone ppl god will make yall pay I never belived it I made fun of fat ppl n now I’m fat I got two kids n someone make fun of them god help u some ppl need help she does what a mommy suppose to so let her b

ms bailey

Posted at 11:05 AM on October 13, 2011

Who says she dating all of these guys is it wrong for her to have friends n with her x. Ppl let her b she is a better more no she’s a great mom look at the rest her n maci care for the kids

Shannon

Posted at 9:14 AM on October 13, 2011

Both of her girls are absolutely beautiful!

Lee

Posted at 8:08 AM on October 13, 2011

You are really trying hard at being funny, right? Like you are taking a stab at “dark humor” but you aren’t realizing that it isn’t funny! You have no way with words and you are far from witty. I promise you adult swim is not gonna come calling! There’s. A difference in those shows and what you are writing. I can just tell you think you are funny but you are just some sick human reaching out for attention, I’m embarrassed for you. Any psychiatrist that would take a look at this would all agree, the jokes on you buddy! You couldn’t be more transparent if you wrapped your whole body up in tape. It is so obvious you aren’t loved by anybody and was probably a victim of child abuse whether it was physical, mental, physical or all of the above. No human takes a baby and says the thongs you’ve said and even makes sexual suggestions without reflecting on something horrible that’s happened to them. Do I feel sorry for you? Heck no, you passed that up when you started attacking a baby! You should seek help before you end up letting your black heart and your buddy the devil take any more control over you. How embarrassing that you are so weak against the devil that you almost take pride in letting him control your thoughts and actions. I mean, that is what’s going on but you just aren’t smart enough to see it. Not only are you the scum we’ve all cleaned off of our shoes but your black heart is not original, we’ve all seen people like you seeking attention. As for all of us normal decent human beings we need to pray for people like this because that’s the only way we have hope of them not continuing their evil ways. Really, I need no response from you because I am right, just that simple and since your thong seems to be very unwotty black humor, there’s just no point because I am way to strong to ever care what you have to say about me and you do not know my loved ones so anything you could ever say would just be generic. Go get yourself a bible and imagine the possibilities of what happiness could do for you. Ps while your at it, seek professional help about what happened to you as a child.

Spelling fairy

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 13, 2011

Please learn how to spell.I was trying to read this post and could not understand a word of it.It’s things not thongs.THis post is full of choppy bas english.Are you iliterate?

Bailey

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 13, 2011

What is bas english? Quit being a smartass if when you can’t spell yourself.

really?

Posted at 7:35 AM on October 13, 2011

Really how cool are you to post stuff about a child? You evidently are ashamed of yourself/family. You want to talk about her being a “disgrace” well what about you? Hollybaby you must like seeing all this hateful stuff bc you won’t delete it or block it! You are a scared little piece of crap hiding behind a computer screen! Why don’t you put your big girl panties on and talk crap to someone your own size?! Karma will get you faster and harder then you could ever imagine…. when you are sent to hell for the horrible things you said about a innocent baby…………ps you must be a little vagina if you have to pick on a baby and if you all of a sudden grow some big boy balls I’m sure there are a lot of people waiting to give you a good ol fashion butt kicking!

Joanne

Posted at 7:27 AM on October 13, 2011

Wow i had to stop reading the comments because it was making me sick to my stomach. Whoever watches over these comments should be deleting them.

Celina

Posted at 6:01 AM on October 13, 2011

Wow I cant believe all these comments im seeing towards a defenseless child. How dare u call her the anti christ and all these other awful names! You all seriously need mental help. As for HollyBaby…how could you read this and not delete them? What if your child was being called all these nasty things? Im sure you would have deleted them in a heart beat. Do something about this!

allison

Posted at 5:31 AM on October 13, 2011

Leah is a great mom. & is soo strong to be able 2 handle twins. She does not deserve for her baby to be talked about. God gave her alli n alleah for a reason. Bc he knew she could handle it. But you have no reason at all to talk so horribly aboutt an innocent child. She has done nothing wrong. Her mom was on 16 & pregnant to show teens it isn’t easy. So y’all all need to stop with the vulger comments. LEAH does not need to hear them. She has enough on her plate as it is..

Leah, be strong girl.
God will handle it.

lyndsey

Posted at 5:23 AM on October 13, 2011

Wow. This site is a joke. How could somebody stoop so low to make fun of a disabled child? I hope this site gets shut down. You all are low life losers. You have nothing better to do with your time. Leah is a great mom and her twins are both beautiful inside and out! I hope you all burn in hell for the comments you wrote on here. What a sick site. The owner of this site should be ashamed of themselves for having this up!

danna

Posted at 4:16 AM on October 13, 2011

The loser posting such terrible things about a child clearly is just looking for attention and probably had/has a crappy life and childhood. And this. Cite clearly likes the attention its getting so it keeps the posts. I smell legal issues .

PiNaYpRncEsS

Posted at 6:16 AM on October 13, 2011

I agree with you his/her childhood must have been miserable. He/she must had recently found out that its dad said “you should have been that one load I wasted on the wall.” Kudos to people who talk crap about someone who can’t fight back. GOD has a way with making people see things for what they are, you can say what you want but soon enough GOD will make you understand how it is to be a parent to a disabled child. Also it is not us who have to answer to GOD for his/her stupidity they will have to when the time comes. All I can say is I will pray for this uneducated POS and hope that Leah looks past this. It’s hard to be a teen mother I’ve been there done that, and it doesn’t make you a “whore” because of it. If anything you learn from these experiences GOD puts you through. This site does seriously need to get shut down OR the person running the site needs to be a better moderator.

KAYLA

Posted at 3:53 AM on October 13, 2011

YOUR SICK!! HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT AN INNOCENT CHILD LIKE THAT!!! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ISSUES AND NEED HELP!

Collette

Posted at 4:03 AM on October 13, 2011

Listen i’m no fan of leah’s,but i STILL cant believe hollybaby has not blocked the comments about ali.I believe in freedom of speech and leah put herself in that position by going on TV but these messages are sexual,creepy and bizarre.On another website someone was making death threats against poor baby ali and talking about beating her to a pulp.This is sick and i am beginning to think it’s ethier someone leah knows or if hollybaby is behind it.How hard is it to block comments.You can tell they hate leah.Leah get your daughter of tv it is not a safe place for her.Think of her safety.

Harley4life

Posted at 12:27 AM on October 13, 2011

This is the exact reason why children should NOT have children.the maturity is just not there enough to think forward and understand long term effects… But hey !! I knew it all until I turned 25 and life set in …

Anonymous

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 12, 2011

BOO HOO HOO.

lovemylittlegirls!!

Posted at 9:57 PM on October 12, 2011

ALS0-HOLLYBABY.COM! Can you not delete such vulgar comments! I know that you can….there has to be a way to prevent this person from writing such terrible things about a beautiful little girl…this is just not right in so many different ways!

Caitlin

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 12, 2011

I Think HOLLY BABY is ruining Leah’s life allowing disgusting rude comments about her daughter to remain in cyberspace

Mandy

Posted at 9:27 PM on October 12, 2011

Not only are they allowing it, they are doing it on purpose!! They can hate Leah all they want, she is a big girl and can handle it. But when you see this kind of hate being directed at a defenseless child and don’t do something about it, you are just as bad as the sick commenters. They can simply delete these comments and turn the comments off but are choosing not to. They deleted comments of mine and when I called them out on it my comments magically reappeared. I have screen shots hollybaby!

for real?

Posted at 7:33 PM on October 12, 2011

Wow, how stupid! Leah is upset MTV is controlling her life and making it hell? WTF?! Dumb hoe you signed the contract and had no problem pimping out your girls on MTV.

stopthehate

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 12, 2011

Seriously! Stfu and keep your cold hearted comments to yourself
Hollybaby needs to disable the comments like now because no mother wants to come on here and see nasty mean comments when it comes to babies.

Mandy

Posted at 7:34 PM on October 12, 2011

Hollybaby is deleting comments that I made on another post but leaving these ones here!! I have screen shots of everything… before and after them deleting my comments. I am beginning to think they are making these sick posts themselves to bring more traffic to their site!

Ushutup

Posted at 7:39 PM on October 12, 2011

If you don’t like the comments then don’t go on this site. Why act like a child because your lame comments were deleted? Maybe they were deleted because what you wrote was stupid.

Really?

Posted at 6:36 PM on October 12, 2011

If you can’t seem to stop terrorizing this CHILD by posting about her, I would hope you had the slightest intelligence to close the posts, have hou really not learned, or do you endource the bullying? Either way, you are setting a great example for your children.

ashley

Posted at 4:16 PM on October 12, 2011

I don’t know if I should feel bad for her, or think isn’t this what you signed up for? The money and the fame is nice but people all in your business isn’t. There is good and bad to every situation.

Mandy

Posted at 5:53 PM on October 12, 2011

Hollybaby idiots, you obviously moderate the comments, because on another post I linked to another website and you QUICKLY deleted my comment. Yet you leave comments like this one here? And the 50+ comments on other posts about Leah? If this is supposed to be a website for mothers or families you sure are doing a great job of turning OFF your target demographic. DELETE THE DISGUSTING COMMENTS ABOUT A POOR INNOCENT BABY!!! I’ll be sure to screen shot this in case you delete it too, and again leave the hate filled comments.

Beth

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 12, 2011

You are DISGUSTING and probably post comments like this because you can’t leave your house due to the fact you are a troll. How dare you speak about a child this way! Even if you think it is a joke to say things like that it is NOT FUNNY!

STEPHANIE

Posted at 3:05 AM on October 13, 2011

May God punish you in all ways possible you are very cruel to talk about a baby that way!

codi

Posted at 3:47 AM on October 13, 2011

WOW. I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO TALK ABOUT A CHILD LIKE THAT! THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE LIKE U! THAT BABY IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE IS A PURE GIFT FROM GOD. ANY PERSON WHO CANT SEE THAT IS AN IDIOT. I HOPE U DONT HAVE TO PAY ON EARTH FOR THE THINGS U HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS INNOCENT CHILD. AS I SAID BEFORE U WILL PAY IN HELL. I SINCERLY HOPE THAT GOD NEVER BLESSED U WITH A CHILD, AND IF HE DOES I HOPE THAT U NEVER FEEL THE PAIN OF KNOWING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR CHILD. NO NE DESERVES THAT. NOT EVEN GUTTER SCUM LIKE U.

Rebecca

Posted at 3:54 AM on October 13, 2011

You are a worthless waste of human life for saying such things about a baby. You also sound like a pedophile from some of the things you’ve said. Shall we trace your IP address and hunt you down? It can be done. Watch your language and the things that you say.

Nadia

Posted at 5:45 AM on October 13, 2011

You’re a sick person.. hating on a baby like that? wauw.. You’re probably very unhappy with yourself..

Staycia

Posted at 12:09 PM on October 13, 2011

Chester do you have any childern…i really hope not and i really hope you never do if you are like this…i wouldnt wanna know how your spawn would be its ppl like u in this world that we dont need…i hope one day you ppl feel the the pain that leah and aliannah have gone through actually no i dont your not worth it your not worth the flesh you reside in grow up and leave poor children alone as for leah GOD ONLY GIVE YOU WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE your a strong woman keep up the fight. your girls are beautiful

Perla

Posted at 3:41 PM on October 20, 2011

You should be freaking ashamed of yourself! Why you are here, i don’t know. Why Gd put you on this earth, i will never be able to figure out! Who the hell could say something like this about an innocent, beautiful baby girl! You will burn in the depths of hell for the way you choose to talk about people. Your mother should be ashamed of having such a hateful child!

what?

Posted at 7:35 PM on October 12, 2011

Please! This is a gossip site! You are stupid. Don’t like the comments? Then go somewhere else

Mandy

Posted at 7:47 PM on October 12, 2011

If YOU don’t like my comments than YOU go somewhere else idiot!

U LOSER

Posted at 7:49 PM on October 12, 2011

WOW YOU HAVE NO LIFE, DON’T HATE THE KID BECAUSE YOU’RE FRUSTRATED THAT YOU ARE GAY AND CAN’T TELL ANYONE ..l..,

Attention Whore

Posted at 7:50 PM on October 12, 2011

your trying to hard to get attention

Beth

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 12, 2011

It is quite apparent you are the same person posting this hateful CRAP. You are ignorant and disgusting. You have nothing better to do than pick on a toddler? You are PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you look in the mirror I hope you see that.

Me

Posted at 4:01 AM on October 13, 2011

Perhaps next time, before you open your mouth and prove to everyone that you are indeed an inbred imbecile, you’ll learn how to spell check the words that you type. There are consequences for your actions. Go pat yourself on the back for dissing a baby. You’re so smart and clever. Now let’s take on some people that can fight back. You are hideous inside and out, probably don’t know your own father, mama can’t stand you, and your sister/girlfriend/aunt just cheated on you with your brother.

:@

Posted at 4:06 PM on October 13, 2011

U all are all as*holes she’s a child for crying out loud!! I hope u all go to hell and be punished for ur rude comments..

Jackie

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 12, 2011

I feel sorry for you. People like you are why that poor girls parents are so worried about her future. You are a discrace to human exsistance.

lovemylittlegirls!!

Posted at 9:55 PM on October 12, 2011

TO THE SICK FREAK THAT MADE UP DIFFERENT NAMES TO WRITE THAT MANY SICK STORIES ABOUT AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL…..YOU ARE A F*N FREAK AND NEED HELP! THAT IS A BABY THAT HAS DISABILITIES JUST LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE! SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL SENT FROM GOD AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SIT HERE AND MAKE FUN OF A BABY THAT THE LORD HIMSELF SENT TO LEAH AND COREY.QUIT BEING A SICK PERVERTED WEIRD IMMATURE KID AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE ELSES CHILD! YOU NEED SERIOUS HELP AND I HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE YOURSELF ONE DAY FOR BEING SO VULGAR ABOUT A LITTLE SWEET INNOCENT BABY!

You're Sick!!!

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 13, 2011

You are absolutely disguisting, thinking it’s funny to make fun of an innocent baby. YOU’RE the FREAK, taking time out of your day, using different names, and writing paragraph after paragraph about a baby you know nothing about. If you watched the episodes, you would see how sweet of a kid that baby is. You are a bully who must be extremely self concious, because no NORMAL PERSON would stoop so low to say horrible things about a baby. You reep what you sew, and you’ll get whats coming for you.

GROSS

Posted at 8:52 PM on October 12, 2011

I hope her father finds you and whoops your sorry behind! He is a big guy and by the sound of it, you are a small little troll!

caitlin

Posted at 11:19 PM on October 12, 2011

ipetitions.com/petitions/aliandalleah

you people should be ashamed of yourselves hiding behind your computers writing nasty things about a child.

Regina

Posted at 11:29 PM on October 12, 2011

I dont get why hollybaby doesn’t block the comments?I dont understand.I dont see any negetive words about aleeah just ali.Sounds like a pedophile freak.It’s so sad so many people HATE little ali.Someone on another board even made death threats against ali.This is sick.If i were leah you can bet ali would not be on tv.Too many sickos out there and there watching TV.

Thoroughly Disgusted

Posted at 3:32 AM on October 13, 2011

If I were Leah, I would be absolutely terrified to put my family back on that tv show. This sick guy watches and knows way too much about them… Repeating “club foot” and “leg braces” multiple times and probably beating off to each repeat episode. Isn’t it a criminal offense to make threats? Why isn’t this being stopped? I’m sure there is more than enough evidence to take this to court for the safety of the Simms/Messer family, with IP addresses and Internet tracking. This is obviously one person because all of the comments are too similar in wording. I signed that petition and I hope someone has called authorities. Freedom of speech is legal, but not when it threatens lives and suggests pedophilia.

Crawlunderarock

Posted at 9:32 AM on October 13, 2011

You’re ignorant and that’s being nice. Their life would be so much better without losers like you trolling pages and saying hateful things about a child. Go back to school. Dropping out was a bad decision for you. You’re too stupid to make it on your own.

Jenn

Posted at 3:53 AM on October 13, 2011

I can’t believe people are talking like this about an innocent child. You all should be seriously ashamed of yourself. Karma will get you 10 times worse than what you are dishing out, so enjoy it idiots.

paige

Posted at 4:13 AM on October 13, 2011

Who is the running this site?It seems like they are laughing their asses off over leah’s misery.They have a huge vendetta against her for some reason and her disabled daughter is paying a steep price.Very sad and sick.I think the site is to blame.Not one comment has been censored and that encourages sickos and perve to go after ali even more.

Bree

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 13, 2011

I thought god is not judgemental and doest punish people?You no nothing about god and jesus.God is loving and people like you stephanie will be punished for talking about him in such a manner.who are you to decide what god does?You are a hypocrite and sad human being

Disgusted.

Posted at 4:54 PM on October 13, 2011

ALL OF YOU ARE INSANE!!you all need help.The sickos writing about aliannah and the people talking about god being a punishing god.You all need an education and a straight jacket.God lord.To hollybaby why on earth have you not DELETED this garbage.What is wrong with you you must be enjoying all this perversion.This is disgusting.

Molly

Posted at 2:13 AM on October 14, 2011

If i were leah i would sit down and make a list of anyone who may have a beef with me over something or someone.These messages are far too personal to be from a stranger.I could be wrong but something does not sit right.I cant imagine someone who is a stranger actually spending time writing hate filled messages on a special needs baby.This person or people seem to really want to twist the knife.Leah you should think about who is potential doing this and may have a beef with you so you can settle it.Its obvious that hollybaby could care less about ali and you.Ps your new Boyfriend is very cute and much hotter then corey.Molly

Carol

Posted at 4:08 AM on October 14, 2011

I doubt aliannah will ever read this.Take a chill pill.What is wrong with her anyway?I heard she is fine and that MTV and leah made up a syndrome and exaggerated her leg problems for ratings.Why dont you find that sick when there are actual sick children out there with real diseases?If someone lies about there baby being sick for sympathy and entertainment that is SICK and they will go to hell and burn

Gabi

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 14, 2011

Wow these comments about aliannah are still up?Hollybaby must hate leah with a passion and ali as well.By leaving comments up you are enabling these perve.I cant stand leah,but poor ali is a victim and seems to be collateral damage in their hatred of leah.Unfortunatley leah choose to be on tv and poor ali is paying the price.I am shocked this thread i still open and that nothing was learned from the last thread after it was closed.

Ugh

Posted at 4:56 PM on October 14, 2011

I would be terrified as hell to put my kid on tv after reading this.I bet this perv is wacking off to baby ali and god knows what else.Leah needs to think about her kids and not her fame.This could get bad.

Disgusted.

Posted at 2:43 AM on October 15, 2011

Whoever it is talking junk about this poor child needs prayers and a life.. I feel bad for them because all they do is sit around and talk junk about a baby.. KARMA KARMA KARMA.. stop being so trashy and go get a life. This site sucks anyways, it should be removed.

Amber

Posted at 12:26 AM on October 16, 2011

Listen am not a fan of leah’s at all but my heart goes out to little aliannah.It’s a damn shame that none of these girls consider there kids feelings when they decide they want to be tv stars.Especially with ali who is special needs.I have a 3 year old that i had at 19 and you could not pay me a billion bucks to make her life public especially with all those perve and sickos.The problem is is hollybaby is enabling all this buy keeping the comments up and screwing with leah.They obviously hate her enough.As long as the posts stay up aliannah will continue to be terrorized.The only GOOD thing is she can’t read it.It sounds like someone really has it out for ali and if i were leah i would take my baby off tv for her own safety.Aliannah could be at risk so please leah think about her and hollybaby take these comments down.