'Gossip Girl' Pic: Blair Waldorf Covers Up Her Growing Bump!

Wed, October 12, 2011 5:52pm EDT by 16 Comments

Spotted: A pregnant princess-to-be dressed in what looks like Halloween candy. Do you approve of how B is hiding her little b?

Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) donned an oversized orange and black plaid dress on the set of Gossip Girl in NYC on Oct. 12.

It definitely looks like Blair is trying to hide her baby bump , but I think she should have chosen a different outfit. A non-pregnant Blair would never be spotted in this Halloween candy catastrophe!

And I ponder — if Blair is trying to hide her bump — why is she hiding if it’s Prince Louis’ (Hugo Becker)? The secrets about to get out eventually.

What do you think Gossip Girl fans? Do you like Blair’s pregnant look? Vote and sound off in your comments below!

XOXO

— Nicole Karlis

From Our BFFs At Ranker!

1. Celebs Caught In The Act!
  2. Stars Who’ve Turned Down Playboy!
  3. Famous Sexy Tattoos!

Edinburgh Removals

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 24, 2014

We stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I should check things out.

I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward
to going over your web page again.

Tanya

Posted at 5:21 PM on October 13, 2011

I’m so ready for Baby Bass to come out to play, I love pregnant Blair now can we please finally have Chair together as a family?

Elizabeth

Posted at 5:09 PM on October 13, 2011

I thought it was just supposed to indicate a fall time frame for this episode. I didn’t think she was really trying to hide her belly. (I saw another picture from this shoot and the bmp was much more obvious.)

This reminds me of that horrible plaid ensemble she wore last “fall” when Jenny came back to let her know about Juliet’s evil plans for Serena.

VanillaLatte86

Posted at 1:46 PM on October 13, 2011

Hiding the bump could symbolize, hiding the baby daddy! Which I am all for!! Bass Bass! Come out and play!!

Hannah Jo

Posted at 1:17 PM on October 13, 2011

I think the idea of that outfit is cute, but I don’t like the jacket itself. Regardless, I LOVE that she’s still pregnant on the show. Gives me hope there won’t be a miscarriage. Baby Bass FTW!

Edith

Posted at 1:16 PM on October 13, 2011

she’s probably just hiding from the paparazzi. I love her and she looks gorgeous!!

Lisa

Posted at 12:54 PM on October 13, 2011

I love that Blair is pregnant and I can’t wait to see what she wears but this coat is not a favourite. I really hope she lied and its a baby Bass.

Kay

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 13, 2011

She’s cute! I love her and her bump <3

Sandra

Posted at 12:49 PM on October 13, 2011

Apparently looks a lot like what something Lady Di wore :) And what’s with the use of plaid in the 10th episode of the season? Last season she had a similar coat when she met Chuck while Dorota was holding baby Anna behind them. Foreshadowing of a baby Bass? :))) Totally loving pregnant B!

Steph

Posted at 12:46 PM on October 13, 2011

She’s hiding who the daddy is! We all know she’s got a Baby bass under that coat!

aal

Posted at 12:46 PM on October 13, 2011

I love the pregnancy storyline,and I still believe that Blair is pregnamt with Baby Bass ;) I’m finally excited about the season and the CB scene from monday was heartbreaking!

Stacy

Posted at 12:39 PM on October 13, 2011

I think she looks adorable. Love the look and love Blair. Cannot wait until it’s revealed that Chuck is the baby daddy. :D

Allie

Posted at 12:37 PM on October 13, 2011

I agree that the coat is awful. Like, eye-burningly awful.

I doubt she’s hiding the bump, though, just the truth about the father :)

MSC

Posted at 12:29 PM on October 13, 2011

I love that Blair is pregnant. And ,hey,”em” the pregnancy story is what has everyone talking along with the Chair scene. Must be eating you right now. baby Bass for the win!

Em

Posted at 9:20 AM on October 13, 2011

So tired of this baby story. It’s obviously just trying to make people feel bad for Chuck after he was such a jerk to Blair last year. Not buying it. Blair and Dan FTW.

Courtney

Posted at 8:21 AM on October 13, 2011

why the hell are you covering this it’s called acting Leighton is wearing a prostethic belly to mimic what a pregnant woman looks like kind of like if she were preggo in real life and Blair wasn’t on the show they’d either put her in a corset to hide her belly or write Blair out or use a stand in for a while until after she gave birth. if you don’t believe me about the corset just look at either Joanne Woodward in The Sound & The Fury where by the end of production she was about 5 months pregnant with her oldest daughter who was actually her second pregnancy or Shirley Jones who by the end of the production of the Music Man was 7.5 months pregnant with her middle son Patrick but the cast didn’t know until the footbridge scene when while she was in Robert Prestons arms Patrick kicked hard enough that Preston felt it