Kristen Stewart, Is It Really Necessary To Drop The F-Bomb Seven Times In One Interview?

Tue, October 11, 2011 5:50pm EDT by 65 Comments

I’m all for self-expression, but Kristen Stewart takes cussing a little too far for professional settings. After all, she’s the star of a film series directed at teens!

I wonder if Kristen Stewart ever got her mouth washed out with soap. One time, when I was four and let my mouth — and my attitude — get carried away, my mom broke out a bar of soap and gave me a mouthful. She asked me how it tasted and I (facetiously) told her it was fantastic. Then she went in for round two. Not only did it taste disgusting, I remember not being able to get the after-taste out of my mouth for several minutes…and to make matters worse, it upset my stomach. After that, I did my best to keep my swearing at bay — and in the privacy of my own room or with my friends only. Judging from her latest interview with Boxoffice Magazine, Kristen, 21, never had the joy of getting her mouth cleaned. She dropped the F-bomb a whopping SEVEN times!

When talking about her character, Bella Swan, in The Twilight Saga, Kristen says “she doesn’t get respect for all of her f–king amazing qualities” and describes why “the f–king thing is criticized all the time.”

She later goes on to discuss Snow White and the Huntsman and throws the F-word around like it’s candy on Halloween. “How the f–k do you do an action movie like that?” she asks. Other fun one-liners include: “I’ve had some f–king eye-opening experiences on this movie.” And, “It’s literally f–king anguish.”

I promise I’m not some up-tight, squeaky clean judgment-filled critic here. I actually respect K-Stew and love the “realness” she brings to the table. However, there are certainly times when swearing is effective — and other times, like in a two question interview with a clean cut magazine, when it’s totally inappropriate.

Kristen, right now you’re promoting a film series that’s directed toward TEENAGERS, not a Darren Aronofsky film like Requiem for A Dream. On top of that, you’re about to make audiences believe you’re the sweetest, most innocent girl in all the land, Snow White…so why are you actively trying to come across as this tough chick with a biker mouth?

We all know you were the biggest swearer on the Twilight set – it’s been a running joke in interviews with the cast and the directors. However, lock it up when you’re doing press. Or maybe save it for big moments so we’ll take you more f–king seriously.

Hugs & kisses,
Your sister in F-word love

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get More Of Your Rob And Kristen Fix!

1. Kristen Stewart On The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding: I Was Pulling My Hair Out & Crying!
  2. Kristen Stewart: My Last Day Filming ‘Breaking Dawn’ With Robert Pattinson Was ‘Special’ & ‘Perfect!’
  3. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Birth Scene Is ‘Intense’ & ‘Realistic’ — An Insider Speaks Out!

Cricket

Posted at 5:41 AM on October 12, 2011

People cuss because they don’t have the grammar skills and education to speak otherwise. She fills in swear words to express herself because she doesn’t know other words to use. I didn’t realize she spoke this way. Very rude and immature. I have no respect for her now or Rob Pattinson for being with her.

dom

Posted at 7:32 AM on October 12, 2011

Robert Pattinson has dumped her. He was obligated to not deny any relation with her cos of fans pressure but he never accepted it either. Now twilight is done, he has dumped her.

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 2:20 PM on October 12, 2011

Cricket, just because people cuss doesnt mean they have no grammer skills… its how some people express thar fukin emotions.. nd its ok that if u dont hav any respect for them, cause one they dont even no u, and two im sure they have no respect for u either…
Dom.. hahaha no Rob didnt dump her, nd he IS going out with her because he likes her..
x0x0xMiss.May

aa

Posted at 5:37 AM on October 12, 2011

I thought I’m the only one who notices that she loves to say the f-word. I just hope she doesn’t say those words anymore. Not only teens will like her but parents too.

starz22

Posted at 4:31 AM on October 13, 2011

she is a pig.Blames her teachers cause she never got an education…she wanted to work more than she wanted to learn….and you wonder why she swears? Again…she;s a pig!

aa

Posted at 6:02 AM on October 13, 2011

Yeah, I heard about that. And I’d take the side of the teachers. She chose her career so she doesn’t have the right to put up a blame on her teachers. Just calm down, alright? Never a fan of her..

lara

Posted at 4:29 AM on October 12, 2011

She’s lame.

Laarni

Posted at 2:39 AM on October 12, 2011

I like Kristen Stewart VERY MUCH. She and Robert are sensible young celebrities unlike the others that are into loud parties and anything that will get the spotlight on them. I feel maternal towards her, and yes, she unnecessarily cusses a lot which make me wince. I wish she had a PR that will teach her to speak in full sentences, not start a sentence, then stummer and start another one. She sounds at times incoherent and gives the impression that she has difficulty in expressing herself. If I were her mother, I would tell her to also stand erect, sit straight and stop swinging that leg when being interviewed. :-) I get dizzy watching her. But I do like her a lot. She has refreshing and redeeming qualities. And YES, I do believe she CAN ACT. She is still very young. I’ve seen Into The Wild and The Runaway and she portrayed Joan Jett excellently. What directors say about her and her acting awards are testamentary to her abilities.

Lc

Posted at 2:39 AM on October 12, 2011

Oh please! leave her alone. She was doing an interview not talking to the pope or anything… pfff

Michelle

Posted at 1:41 AM on October 12, 2011

Hey Kirstin…who the f*ck cares? I’d rather her swear a million times than see another fake actress smiling and acting like a perfect little angel, then being carried out of a bar wasted. Kristen Stewart may swear like a trucker, but she is true role model towards children. She does what she loves, she doesn’t let fame change her, she’s never been in trouble with the law, never taken a naked photo of herself that “somehow” ended up all over the web, she’s very passionate, and she completely throws herself into her roles. So I say, F*ck yeah K.Stew, Do your f*cking thing!

emma

Posted at 1:35 AM on October 12, 2011

oh god, who the fuck cares? :) why should she have to change herself for others?

kelly

Posted at 1:13 AM on October 12, 2011

I am not at all surprised by the way she speaks. I don’t know anything about her upbringing and have only seen her in 2 movies. One Twilight the other one about Joan Jett. She is by far the worse actress in Hollywood. It pains me to watch her in anything since she has zero personality and is one of the dullest people I ever watched. As for her to mouth it only reinforces my opinion of her. A person who curses in the context she does is stupid and ignorant. I’ll never understand the publication appeal to her. I do agree with previous comments about other young actresses. They are so much more talented and articulate than she could ever be.

Siobhan

Posted at 12:28 AM on October 12, 2011

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Leave her the FUCK alone! Its her way of expressing in a powerful way what she means! And I’m pretty sure alot of other celebs do it too! Let me ask you a question KRISTIN BENSON….How many times do you say FUCK in One Day!?

And I believe I put 11 FUCK’s up there, more then 7, so you gonna write another poor excuse of an article on how many times I used the word FUCK in this comment?

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 11:11 PM on October 11, 2011

who gives a flyin fuckity fuck fuck fuck if u had soap to the mouth stop trien to say u respect someone but then poast shyt like this all on the internet talking shyt about them.. some people was taught different then others its who she is and how she wus brought up!!
x0x0xMiss.May

melissa

Posted at 10:43 PM on October 11, 2011

omfg shut the hell up thats just how she is at least shes not out being a slut and a famewhore like other celebs *cough kardashians cough* alot of people cuss alot i love kristen for who she is and i dont care is she cusses

Dollface

Posted at 10:23 PM on October 11, 2011

That’s how teen talk nowadays. i don’t mind.

anon

Posted at 5:12 AM on October 12, 2011

But she’s not a teen anymore she’s 21 and needs to grow up.

uhho

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 11, 2011

wow the first time I agree with Hollywood life. If you’re going to use the f word, use it effectively, not whenever the fuck u want to fucking use it because it makes you fucking sound like a fucking home wrecker uneducated fucking dumb ass. Get my point?

akku

Posted at 8:46 PM on October 11, 2011

She is the trashiest actress alive. Totally uncouth. She is not articulate while speaking. When she gives interviews has anybody noticed that if questions are given in advance may be she can say something. If not she keeps mumbling some random things that is not even related to the question.I am sure even she has no idea what she has said. She comes from an uncultured family who roam aroud the studio. She has heard only foul language in her childhood. She is so used to speaking potty mouth because of this. Poor upbringing. Along with all these she is uneducated. Her talent can only be compared to a wooden plank. The dog in MARLEY AND ME can act better than her. Its a joy to watch DAKOTA FANNING,JENNIFER LAWRENCE, EMMA WATSON,EMMA STONE ETC doing interviews. They all are so articulate,poised,well mannered. Moreover they all come from good families and are here due to talent and not because of nepotism .Her parents had to literally beg with the casting directors to cast her in insignificant rolls. Thanks to her old boyfriend she landed Twilight and then dumped him.

wow

Posted at 9:41 PM on October 11, 2011

Wow, tell us how you REALLY feel about her. -__-‘

wow

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 11, 2011

i feel bad for your family and the people around you. I Bet you act 10x worse in real life. An opinion is one thing but actually insulting someone who makes 1000x more money than you and actually is not one of those obnoxious people who flaunts everything about themselves, makes you look like a moron online. I actually feel embarrassed for you. Dissing people over the internet? Please find a better hobby.

wow!

Posted at 11:40 PM on October 11, 2011

I can feel the love you feel for this woman .. wonder why so much hatred , did she ran over your dog ? why would we all uneducated people would do without you perfect humans in this perfect world !!!!I guess the rest of us are just “fucked” !!!

clarissa

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 11, 2011

Kirsten- I would love to give you two big middle fingers. I love kstew as she is, faults and all. STOP! trying to change people.

Becca

Posted at 8:18 PM on October 11, 2011

Funny how you are deleting all the comments calling our out and not the ones trashing Kristen. What’s the matter fatty you can’t take it?

Becca

Posted at 8:17 PM on October 11, 2011

Where is your column lecturing Kate Winselt or Adele. Oh right they don’t bring your trashy site hits. I bet your parents are really proud of the trash you work for Kirstin. Shameful cunt.

pixy

Posted at 4:53 AM on October 12, 2011

really becca?? is this how your parents raised you to respond to people?? and using the ‘c’ word!!!! come on….
i bet you & jess & zoe are just a teenager’s,because educated,mature adults do not resort to immature & childish name-calling of other people.
so plz. grow up already & stop acting like bratty kids.it’s
very annoying.

Kel

Posted at 4:18 PM on October 12, 2011

she is trashy. No wonder kristen attracts fans who are just like her and speak like her lmao.

Zoe

Posted at 8:13 PM on October 11, 2011

Oh and Kirstin you could stand to lose a few pounds. Fat ass.

meh

Posted at 8:01 PM on October 11, 2011

I will say that she does swear way to much in her interviews. To me that just makes her seem uneducated because she can’t think of better words.
I am not being mean just saying, her personality has grown on me and don’t mind her.

cherry

Posted at 7:21 PM on October 11, 2011

she can talk however she wants she spends her time doing this movies what people think it doesnt take a lot of effort to act..bla

Han Solo

Posted at 7:20 PM on October 11, 2011

Im a dude and she swears more than me lol.
I love her!! goddamn

john

Posted at 7:15 PM on October 11, 2011

She is just uncouth and uncultured coming from a tattooed hippy mom and mulleted unemployed dad. And she never had proper education. That’s why her vocabulary is limited to swear words. She can’t help it.

Zoe

Posted at 8:13 PM on October 11, 2011

Oh go back to jacking off to pictures of her boyfriend.

Really!

Posted at 10:19 PM on October 11, 2011

Hey, you talking about being uneducated , are you educated from this post you must have slept in class !And what does her mother and father has to do with ?? You just wish you had parents that actually care about you , instead of letting you jerk off in the basement!!! Idiot !!!

lizzy

Posted at 10:22 PM on October 11, 2011

first of all she said god damnit more and she mumbles so much i didn’t really notice her swearing. and seconed John her dad works on tv shows and her mother a scriped writer. she is very smart nd she can act, she clearly never like interviews or panles or anything of this sort she super shy and i think she just get lost in what to say. Not ever actor will be good in intwerviews,and i love how she hated for not being hollywood enought but the second she all pretty and girly she a fake and a sell out.

cris

Posted at 6:33 PM on October 11, 2011

Kristen love the way you speak

juliet

Posted at 6:30 PM on October 11, 2011

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

carl

Posted at 6:07 PM on October 11, 2011

YES SHE CAN!!! if you don’t like it, don’t listen to her interviews, she can talk however she wants

deanlover

Posted at 12:15 AM on October 12, 2011

Get over it she aint nothing but a girl in Hollywood that got money she’s not Micheal Jackson clam down

Gigi

Posted at 1:07 AM on October 12, 2011

l0l. Best comment on this board!