Kristen Stewart, Is It Really Necessary To Drop The F-Bomb Seven Times In One Interview?

Tue, October 11, 2011 5:50pm EDT by 65 Comments

I’m all for self-expression, but Kristen Stewart takes cussing a little too far for professional settings. After all, she’s the star of a film series directed at teens!

I wonder if Kristen Stewart ever got her mouth washed out with soap. One time, when I was four and let my mouth — and my attitude — get carried away, my mom broke out a bar of soap and gave me a mouthful. She asked me how it tasted and I (facetiously) told her it was fantastic. Then she went in for round two. Not only did it taste disgusting, I remember not being able to get the after-taste out of my mouth for several minutes…and to make matters worse, it upset my stomach. After that, I did my best to keep my swearing at bay — and in the privacy of my own room or with my friends only. Judging from her latest interview with Boxoffice Magazine, Kristen, 21, never had the joy of getting her mouth cleaned. She dropped the F-bomb a whopping SEVEN times!

When talking about her character, Bella Swan, in The Twilight Saga, Kristen says “she doesn’t get respect for all of her f–king amazing qualities” and describes why “the f–king thing is criticized all the time.”

She later goes on to discuss Snow White and the Huntsman and throws the F-word around like it’s candy on Halloween. “How the f–k do you do an action movie like that?” she asks. Other fun one-liners include: “I’ve had some f–king eye-opening experiences on this movie.” And, “It’s literally f–king anguish.”

I promise I’m not some up-tight, squeaky clean judgment-filled critic here. I actually respect K-Stew and love the “realness” she brings to the table. However, there are certainly times when swearing is effective — and other times, like in a two question interview with a clean cut magazine, when it’s totally inappropriate.

Kristen, right now you’re promoting a film series that’s directed toward TEENAGERS, not a Darren Aronofsky film like Requiem for A Dream. On top of that, you’re about to make audiences believe you’re the sweetest, most innocent girl in all the land, Snow White…so why are you actively trying to come across as this tough chick with a biker mouth?

We all know you were the biggest swearer on the Twilight set – it’s been a running joke in interviews with the cast and the directors. However, lock it up when you’re doing press. Or maybe save it for big moments so we’ll take you more f–king seriously.

Hugs & kisses,
Your sister in F-word love

Loading video...

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get More Of Your Rob And Kristen Fix!

1. Kristen Stewart On The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Wedding: I Was Pulling My Hair Out & Crying!
  2. Kristen Stewart: My Last Day Filming ‘Breaking Dawn’ With Robert Pattinson Was ‘Special’ & ‘Perfect!’
  3. ‘Breaking Dawn’ Birth Scene Is ‘Intense’ & ‘Realistic’ — An Insider Speaks Out!

hummingbirdy

Posted at 7:19 PM on November 30, 2011

Give her some slack people. Everyone make mistakes, unintentionally or not. There’s a reason for everything.

trunfio

Posted at 9:12 AM on November 29, 2011

Your mother feeding you soap bothers me A LOT more than Kristen’s speaking habits

Hannah

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 28, 2011

Such a pretty girl to have a dirty mouth in front of thousands.

chrissie

Posted at 10:09 AM on December 18, 2011

I quite agree. There is nothing worse than constantky using the F word.

Guest

Posted at 11:11 PM on October 18, 2011

Who knew that Snow White was a cussing, biker chick? I never got that impression as I child, but I knew there was some reason I wasn’t too crazy about the whole Snow White story.

hah

Posted at 5:57 AM on October 14, 2011

hah, she sucks at acting anyhow. But I think her use of language is, with a doubt, my favorite aspect of her. I still think she could use acting lessons though.

cindy

Posted at 1:30 PM on October 13, 2011

she’s being unprofessional – it doesn’t matter in what context she was swearing. she shouldn’t be swearing in an interview. period.

Guest

Posted at 11:12 PM on October 18, 2011

Yes, that is oorrect Cindy.

Tinah

Posted at 7:36 AM on October 13, 2011

GROW UP, KRISTEN!

Sunny

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 12, 2011

KRISTEN ROCKS! AND SHE ALWAYS ROCKS OUR WORLD!

LadyEpic

Posted at 4:05 PM on October 12, 2011

It may be a tad much, but it doesn’t make her any less amazing or professional.

Hada

Posted at 10:43 AM on November 25, 2011

Finally a comment I agree with!

hummingbirdy

Posted at 7:21 PM on November 30, 2011

Same here! I totally agree!

leslie

Posted at 3:50 PM on October 12, 2011

Hmm…I like how you completely skewed the article. She was talking about Stephenie and how she wrote the character Bella. Here is the exact quote, “Maybe that says something about Stephenie that she doesn’t get respect for all of her f–king amazing qualities.”
And about Snow White, she is exhausted thinking about killing people in the upcoming fight scenes. “It’s anguish. It’s literally f–king anguish. She (snow white) takes absolutely no pleasure in ever hurting anything.”
You belong in politics Kristin!

LittleMo

Posted at 3:15 PM on October 12, 2011

If KS didn’t need it in a print interview you damn sure didn’t need it for this joke of an article. So quit taking things out of context. So what if she swears – I do, too, and the unbelievable spotlight Kristen and Rob have been under and will likely stay under now, I’d let off steam, too. Leave her alone.

Charlotte

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 12, 2011

You know I am not young and have watched this thing go on for four years. I don’t use swear words but in Kristen’s position I certainly can see why she does at times. For four years, people have picked this kid apart. They degrade her about posture, body, face, personality, guessing at her sexual preference, or they are mad because she is not grateful enough. The young girl is very strong and as an older generation person I really think she has what it takes to weather all of the bs people throw at her. Cuss? Gee, I would have a machine gun after half you idiots.

Michele

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 12, 2011

Charlotte,

I couldn’t agree more!

Michele

Rox

Posted at 12:16 PM on October 12, 2011

She is such a beautiful and talented girl to have to use such ugly language. I think it is unprofessional.

Brad

Posted at 10:52 AM on October 12, 2011

she hardly cusses in an interview on the red carpet and other televised interviews .So i doubt she says that much in a written interview .Things can be added in a written interview not a televised one . Im a firm beliver in not beliveing anything unless they actually say it in a televised interviews as any one can add anything to an written one. Good for Kristain she is being herself and not an airhead who attention seeks.

me

Posted at 8:11 AM on October 12, 2011

why would you hate her ??? did she killed anybody NO! did she insult anybody NO! and excuse me ROBERT DID NOT DUMPED HER either !!!!!!!! SON OF BICTH!!!!!! saying faul or swear words are just normal SE IS NOT PERFECT WE EVERYBODY CREATES A MISTAKES nobody is perfect ITS ONLY NORMAL TO CREATE MISTAKES KRISTEN IS JUST A HUMAN BEING WHO WE OUR ARE JUST THE SAME OF WHO SHE IS !!! WE DO SAY SWEAR WORDS BECAUSE OF EXPRESSIONS. so you don’t have the right JUSTIFICATION WHY WOULD YOU HATE HER ON AYING THAT WORDS WE ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!???!!!???

Stella

Posted at 8:26 AM on October 12, 2011

LOL! I don’t know you “me”, but I am loving your post. People hate her because of who she dates?!! Really?!! At first they loved Rob when they didn’t know that he was actually dating Kristen, but now, because of his love for her, they are bashing him big time on the blogs, especially, that “Showbiz Spy” Website! Those idiots are crazy!! I am around people all the time that use swear words, I don’t, but I am not annoyed by their language. I love my friends in spite of their faults, for I have faults too…

Alex

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 12, 2011

@me – agree with u 100%.. People fucking hate her because of who she dates?!! I LOVE KRISTEN WITH ROBERT..PERFECT MATCH, GOOD LOOKING, REAL, DOWN TO EARTH, UNHOLLYWOOD… may GOD bless both of them forever.. Amen :)

Sammy

Posted at 4:15 PM on October 12, 2011

are you and “me” the same person? Crazy twilight fans really need to calm down. This is why people are always making fun of twilight fans, because they are bat sh*t crazy!

Alex

Posted at 7:53 AM on October 12, 2011

she is fucking great…i fucking love her so much no matter how much she swears on the interview..she swears to the haters not to her fans..she is smart & matured enough! so many actor & actress in hollywood swears a lot in the interview..so stop judge Kristen so hard lol. just fuck off from her & stop reading her interview if u don’t like her!! ‘her english boyfriend’ also swears in the interview too..no biggie :} ” KRISTEN JAYMES STEWART IS FUCKING AMAZING AS A PERSON & ACTRESS” nobody is fucking perfect.. for me so many people swears in their daily life…just fuck..fuck..fuck..fuck..fuck yourself :) I WILL ALWAYS LOVE KRISTEN & ROBERT..

Aloka

Posted at 6:58 AM on October 12, 2011

Kirstin Benson, do you realize what you’re doing? You’re fucking BITCHING about her and that makes you a bitch. You are very, very stupid to be addressing this article to Kristen as though you’re anywhere close to being as important as she is to millions of people. FYI, that video is of Kristen saying “I’m so goddamn nostalgic” and not using the word FUCK that you seem to cower away from so much. Yeah, read that again and cringe in pain. And what’s with ‘Hugs & kisses,
Your sister in F-word love’?! You must be retarted to consider yourself a person who anyone is going to give a shit about!!