Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Biggest Wedding Regret!

Tue, October 11, 2011 1:07pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Wedding

Kim says she’s already had a newlywed disaster and admits there’s definitely one weird thing about married life — find out what it is!

We know every little detail about Kim Kardashian‘s wedding to Kris Humphries and now we’re learning all the secrets of Kim’s married life! The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star appeared on the Rachael Ray Show Oct. 11 following her four-hour E! wedding special and she says despite her gorgeous wedding, she has a major regret!

“My one regret at the wedding and I’m so mad I didn’t think of this … I should have had a little box or stool I stood on,” Kim says. “There should have been a little stair, it should have been a little extra stair so I could be a little taller that day.”

We think Kim looked stunning even though Kris towered over her 5’2″ frame at 6’9″ feet tall! Now that Kim and Kris have said ‘I do’ the reality star says she’s still not quite used to the idea of being married.

“It is weird saying the word ‘husband’, Kim says. “Khloe says ‘husband’ every other word and I always make fun of her.”

Kim revealed during the special that she would not be taking Kris’ last name and her hubby ended up being a good sport about it. But that’s not the only reason he’s such a great partner — he eats her cooking even if it tastes horrible!

“I cooked this meal the other day … I’ve made it before, I don’t know what happened with me I just made it so bad and he ate the whole thing,” Kim says. “I took one bite and spit it out. It was the worst meal! But I made up for it with other things I had made.”

But for those of you who are jealous of Kim’s lavish nuptials, she says don’t be too taken by the glitz and glam:

“It is so stressful planning a wedding. I wanted to kill everyone around me!”

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More On Your Fav Kardashians!

1. Kim Kardashian Channels Cher: Does This Mean Their Twitter Feud Is Over?
  2. Kendall Jenner, 15, Looks Sultry & Adult In New Bikini Modeling Photos!
  3. Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries Kiss On Live Television! Watch!

test website

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 17, 2013

Wow! This can be one particular of the most helpful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent. I’m also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your hard work

GEM

Posted at 3:35 AM on January 4, 2012

long before they got married it was obvious that it wasn’t going to work. The entire family was on a vacation cruise with boyfriend Kris. He complained a number of times about Kim and even wondered whether they were a good match. I think he was pretty obnoxious on the cruise & Kim should have been alerted. This carried through the entire marriage, he being picayune and ready for a disagreement. If he loved her so much and wanted to save the marriage, why did he insist that she live in Indiana? That meant she would have to give up her career. He was to young fo her.

me

Posted at 12:54 PM on October 31, 2011

So i take it the biggest regret is actually getting married since its just been ooffically announced they are getting divorced SHOCKKKKK not!!! Saw it coming a MILLION miles off this women if farrr to selfish to even consider anyone but herself. She prob wont even return all the wedding gifts ppl lavished her with. Its all money money money with her disgusting!

darci

Posted at 9:19 PM on October 28, 2011

Um so they get married on this show a few weeks ago and now they’re already fighting so much that everyone thinks a divorce is coming soon….geez it gets ridiculous. I think Kim just wanted to make sure she could have the amazing public wedding while she still had her youthful looks and she rushed into it, but we’ll see. For the record I’m not rooting for or against them.

Cool thing about the finale episodes also was that they played a bunch of Action Item songs, I bet they’re going to be the next Fray or OneRepublic (but by the time that happens Kim will probably be on Husband #3!)

lee

Posted at 2:11 PM on October 12, 2011

foolish me, i was hoping that regret was not donating the money received (at least in part) to charity or in lieu of gifts having charitable donations sent…no, huh

SandSand/-2

Posted at 6:06 PM on October 11, 2011

I really feel that you should have changed your name to Humphries, its a given that the woman takes the last name of her husband, no one would stop buying your Kardashian products. So what will you tell the children when you go to the PTA meetings and their last name is different. It’s not to late, just do it and not listen to your family. Your family now is Kris!!!!!

Harley4life

Posted at 4:58 PM on October 11, 2011

Lucky for her stupidity is not against the law!.!. Can she complete one articulate sentence … She needs hooked on phonics…

anony

Posted at 5:28 PM on October 11, 2011

LOL!

Paula Jarschke

Posted at 2:44 PM on October 11, 2011

I have never seen so many people in one family who love themselves so much! I am appalled at the sheer narcissism of Kim Kardashian, and her mother. Who cares about an over the top wedding, when people are going to bed hungry? It’s tacky, and trashy. My opinion, so don’t get your thongs in a twist.