Kris Humphries Loses His Wedding Ring — Poor Kim Kardashian!

Tue, October 11, 2011 8:51am EST by 12 Comments

Miami Shores Houses For Sale

Posted at 2:50 AM on June 19, 2012

Wonderful work! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the net. Shame on the seek engines for not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

8 inch penis

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 18, 2012

Great write-up, I�m normal visitor of one�s web site, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

10a fuse

Posted at 5:01 AM on June 10, 2012

I have learn a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create any such excellent informative web site.

Marie

Posted at 7:53 PM on December 11, 2011

kris is a big dumb idiot! mr cry baby does not want a divorce because he is still madly in love with her and uses the religion for an excuse to drag this on in the hopes she will come back to him, I heard reggie and kim have been talking again, Kim really loved reggie, it wouldn’t suprise me if they get together again. maybe kris will get the message then, he was the rebounder for kim,a i believe she never quit loving reggie bush

si

Posted at 12:41 AM on January 15, 2012

i agree with you whole heartedly! i think that Kim thought that Reggie would say “Stop the wedding”……fooled her! & Reggie’s mom says…..NO WAY, EVER …. about Kim. Kris is out of Kim’s league, Girlfriend has been around the block a time or two…..Kris is just a Babe-in-the woods.

Annie Banks

Posted at 9:51 PM on April 20, 2012

No you are an idiot. One does not use religion to drag a divorce out! Kim is the one who uses things to drag things out and your are a fool to like her!

grace

Posted at 10:12 PM on October 28, 2011

OMG ICANT BELIEVE THIS (im a little late on this story)

viv

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 22, 2011

Kim and kris will make it just give them some time

GLORIA

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 19, 2011

I HATE KRIS I’M ON KIMS SIDE SHES A GOOD PERSON AND DONT DESERVE THIS…

Annie Banks

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 20, 2012

A good person? Who are you trying to kid? Kim used Kris to fulfill her fantasy wedding! Keep drinking the koolaid! God I hope you are not over the age of 21 because if you are and you think Kim is a good person than you are very immature for your age!

Katela

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 18, 2011

Forget the ring He should lose her.

sharon

Posted at 10:33 PM on October 17, 2011

I like Kris Humphries. He reminds me of my son. Maybe he can get this family to stop talking so nasty and inappropriate. Seems like a really nice guy.