'DWTS' Results Recap: Was Rob Kardashian Or Chynna Phillips Eliminated?

Tue, October 11, 2011 10:20pm EDT by 10 Comments

Despite her nip slip and mystery fart the last couple weeks, Nancy Grace was safe from elimination on ‘Dancing with the Stars!’ Who do YOU think is going to win the Mirror Ball Trophy!

Last week the world was shocked when one of the strongest dancers, Kristin Cavallari, was given the boot early in the Dancing with the Stars competition, so we all waited with baited breath to see who would be the casualty Oct. 11. In the end, it was two of the mid-range dancers — Rob Kardashian and Chynna Phillips — who were on the chopping block…

However, Chynna, 43, was ultimately the one to be eliminated, following her major flub up the night before.

“I’m disappointed. I’m sad. But I have to take responsibility. I messed up,” the singer told host Tom Bergeron. “I have an amazing partner. Tony is amazing. He’s been there for me 100% the entire way. I’m very grateful for the opportunity. Thank you to everyone who voted for me.”

Chynna handled her elimination with poise, but we could tell how devastated she really was. Had she not forgotten the dance last night, she likely would have made it far in the competition. What a bummer!

Who do YOU think should have gone home tonight? Sound off below!

Loading video...

Get More On ‘DWTS’!

charity

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 7, 2012

Whats up very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I’ll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?I’m glad to search out numerous useful information right here within the put up, we’d like develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

100a fuse

Posted at 8:47 AM on May 25, 2012

Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. That is a very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.

microsoft office home and business 2010

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 16, 2012

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i got here to return the prefer?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my web site!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your concepts!!

enter here

Posted at 11:41 PM on April 15, 2012

I liked up to you’ll obtain carried out right here. The cartoon is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an nervousness over that you wish be handing over the following. sick indisputably come further until now once more since exactly the similar nearly very continuously inside of case you defend this hike.

Prowler

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 12, 2011

I just looked at the vote above on “who you think should win DWTS this year.” Chaz drew 20.7% of voting. Can someone tell me why? I agree that there is little chemistry between Maks and Hope and she got 4.45% of the vote, fair enough.
Ricki and Derek draw 21.54% and J.R. and Karina draw 24.79%
Does that mean that Chaz is “almost” as good a dancer as Ricki and J.R? If it does, then I am watching the wrong show. Chaz is not a dancer, Chaz has never been a dancer and Chaz will never be a dancer. Just as Ms. Palin should never have gotten third place last season, neither should Chaz this season. Not because he is transgender, but, because he can’t dance any better than Bristol could. Let’s give the real dancers a shot at winning this and vote for the “dancers.”BTW, I notice my mistake in last post. Should read “Chaz nor Carson have NOT a dancing bone in their body.” Least none that I can see.

Prowler

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 12, 2011

Are you kidding me? Hope should not have gone home. And definitely Chynna should not have. She had been consistently near the top of the leaders board. Kristen should not have gone last week either. However I do agree that this season is one of the worst yet. Chaz nor Carson have a dancing bone in their bodies. This is a political vote each week. Has nothing to do with dancing. Chynna, Kristen, Ricki, J.P. were all fair dancers and would have had a shot at winning most seasons, as well as this one. I have nothing against Chaz nor Carson, matter of fact Carson brings some much needed comedy relief with every performance. Ask Chaz and Carson if they expected to be there at this point. An honest answer would be NO ! For next season they should bring back the winners of previous seasons. Then you’d see a “real” dance show instead of what w3e’re watching now. In my opinion, the judges, especially Carrie Anne and Len have a lot to do with who has been voted out to this point. I’ll try a couple more weeks of this and see if it remains political lobbying. If so, I’m gone. Too bad for the pro dancers, as they are excellent and should not be blamed for sticking up for their partners.

cj

Posted at 10:01 AM on October 12, 2011

I agree with Cheryl. I do not like Hope and I’m not sure what the big deal is about her. Her and Maksim have NO chemistry. I would however like her to stay because I don’t want Maks to go home ;)
She looks awful dressed up in those outfits and makeup…just my opinion

beep

Posted at 7:00 AM on October 12, 2011

don’t really care who wins this season .. all of them are bad! this would turn out to be the lousiest season of DWTS! so, if chaz or carson wins, that’s fine! i hope either one wins! ahahah LOUSY season!

Stella

Posted at 8:29 AM on October 12, 2011

Totally agree with you! I am not watch DWTS this season. Hopefully, they will get a better cast next season!

Cheryl

Posted at 1:26 AM on October 12, 2011

Hope should have been the one to go home. There is something so unpleasant about her! I can’t believe the judges told Nancy Grace to connect more with the audience before ( which may be true) when Hope doesn’t try to connect at all. I do feel bad for Chynna. I think she can really dance! I would have liked to see how much more she would have grown given a few more weeks.