'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season Finale Recap: The Housewives Turn Their Backs On Teresa Giudice!

Mon, October 10, 2011 12:04am EDT by 11 Comments

The Gorgas and Guidices take a family portrait, Ashley moves to California and Caroline defriends Teresa on the season finale of RHONJ!

After a season of fighting between the Gorgas and Giudices, they finally seem hopeful and ready to reconcile. But Teresa’s cookbook stirs up drama on the Oct. 9th season finale.

The two families are getting ready to take a family photo — which at first appeared to be going well. “I feel like we’re finally moving forward,” Teresa Giudice says, even sharing her hope with sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.  “I just want to say I’m so glad everything is good again.”

Both families are adamant about never wanting to go back to the vicious fighting that happened earlier this season (flipping tables and all). “I don’t ever want to go back to that place,” Teresa says. Melissa agrees and says she is genuinely dedicated to making their relationship work.

Meanwhile, Kathy Wakile and her husband Rich, prepare for their daughter Victoria, 17, to go to her first prom! She looks absolutely stunning, but her parents express concerns about her date’s intentions.

And Jaqueline Laurita continues to battle with her daughter, Ashley, who ends up moving to California — despite her disapproving parents!

But the season finale drama really boils down to Teresa’s cookbook. When it’s finally on stands her family and friends read the rude remarks Teresa wrote about them.

Melissa is especially upset about Teresa writing “my baby sister-in-law copies off of everything I do. From the shoes that I wear to the chairs on my front porch.” Melissa says she isn’t going to tell her husband, Joe Gorga, because she doesn’t want to upset him.

And Caroline Manzo also becomes upset by Teresa’s book which says Caroline isn’t 100 percent Italian! But Caroline gives Teresa the ultimate insult back: “I’d rather be my kind of Italian, then her kind of Italian.” Ouch!

Looks like Teresa’s friends and family are dropping like flies– does her cookbook have a recipe for making up? Because she’s definitely going to need it!

What did you think of the RHONJ season finale, Hollywoodlifers? Were you shocked Teresa was the one left without any friends? Or were the other housewives overreacting? Weigh in and vote below!

— Nicole Karlis

#1: www.needrapidcashnow.com $200-$1500 Money advance in 60 minutes! 24 hour Endorsement, No Credit check needed.

Posted at 2:15 PM on June 3, 2012

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t consider just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

smart phone

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 24, 2012

Woah this blog is great i really like reading your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You already know, many persons are searching around for this information, you can aid them greatly.

NotCoolMel

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 10, 2011

They overreacted to the cookbook. Bravo editing at it’s best. She also said good things. Caroline WAS looking for something.
It’s also sad that they traded in Teresa for Melissa. How pathetic. Jacqueline & T were genuine, good friends & now she’s best friends with the girl that went on T.V. to take her down. Melissa always plays the victim- the victim of poor editing.? Bravo catered to her & left out her bad edits. On Bravo videos there were exclusives of “Melissa is diva-ish” where she is acting like she’s bigger than Britney Spears. Demanding a bigger stage, tigers, & saying she was doing the Manzo men & Chris a favor-”doing it for them.” we all know they were doing her the favor. Playing her badly sounding & auto tuned track, while she jumped around lip-singing in an outfit that looked like Brittney Spears outfit from “slave.” this girl can’t sing & her husband has spent outrages amounts of money trying to make her career. Without her husbands money or Teresa’s success- she’d be nowhere & that’s more than she deserves. Talk about riding Teresa’s coattails! Her career, photographer, hair stylist & clothing stylist- & let’s not forget; her friends. This woman shoes no remorse & just keeps playing US like we’re dumb. Nope aniMel, that’s you!

Ida

Posted at 6:04 PM on October 10, 2011

On the trip, they all made fun of Theresa and her husband. Caroline’s son said that Joe and Theresa talk with a 3rd grade vocabulary. Caroline’s daughter was jealous of Theresa’s figure and made snide remarks, and Caroline was pretending to be nauseated by Theresa. Did they not know there would be justice? You go Theresa.

BNB

Posted at 11:53 AM on October 10, 2011

I want Theresa to fix this mess, she has created, she is not the star of the show,OK. I miss Dana, she was fun, and happy person, that Danielle was so over the hell jeaouls of her. I found out that no matter how old we get there is always going to be someone jeaouls of you and they don’t know you from a can of paint. I’m 50+years, at my job, you got women that make more money than me, but they copy what i wear,my hair is braided, they have no life, they copy the hair. They don’t get it, you can get your hair braided, you still not going to look like me. There is only one me. The RHWONJ, they all are rich, this jeaoulsy thing needs to stop. The vacation was nice, Kathy needs to ignore Theresa, i think they are close in there own way. It hurts for knowing i grew up with all my girl/boy cousins jeaouls of me, jeaouls of what, i went to work everyday and provided for me and my daughter, ya i had a rotten husband at one time that was shelfish as hell. I’ve been divorce for many years now. I don’t need a man to make me happy. If i had money, i would go to the Million Match Maker (LOL). God Bless All of you.

Bobbie

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 10, 2011

My favorite is Teresa, i like Melissa, Jaqueline,I just got tried of her bashing her daughter. It’s more to the story than what we see, I really think Chris is a great step father, not for the material things. Honestly he is really a genuine guy. Ashley is very lucky to have four parents that love her, my daughter only had me. I’m not rich, i wish i would have had help with my daughter. Teresa really need to apologize to Caroline, she has been the best friend anyone could ask for, what the hell, you don’t joke or make comments about someone that has had your back, dealing with Danielle and Kim G, give me a break Theresa, you should be on your hands and knees. Your Sister In Law, she is a sweetheart, at first i did not really care for her, but your brother,he is a good brother, what is wrong with you. Theresa you need to fix this, and stop playing around so much, joke or no joke. Woman if i had a friend like CAroline when my daughter was growning up, OMG, i would be in a better place in my life now. True friends are hard to find, just like a good man. Wake up.

Valarie

Posted at 5:09 AM on October 10, 2011

Teresa is all about herself, she’s also a bit of a back stabber. Her sister-in-law was made out to be evil in the first episode of the season, but look how rude and mean Teresa has been. She needs to get her act together or it might reflect on her kids.
Caroline is always reasonable and supports Teresa when she doesn’t do anything wrong, yet Teresa can’t seem the concept of it going both ways. Jacqueline and Teresa aren’t talking anymore either, another relationship Teresa has ruined.
All she does is burn bridges.

Lucy

Posted at 10:40 AM on October 10, 2011

I agree with Dante-I think Teresa has absolutely no class whatsoever-she says what comes out of her mouth and does not cares who it affects-no one can criticize her -if Jacqueline or Caroline had said that abouther -she wld be mad-I really am not a fan and will not buy the cook book -Melissa is right-majority of the recipes are not hers and yet -she fails to be gracious-and not so samrt-she has no reasoning ability unless it benefits her-she is not a friend and always wants to be in the spot light-

Dante

Posted at 12:26 AM on October 10, 2011

The way Teresa behaved in the Reunion was just so dissapointing.

Caroline Manzo has a huge reputation for being brutally honest, with no reason to Lie… while Teresa has sad so many mean things against Melissa for personal reasons—-but also against her own Brother, Joe.

Teresa does NOT know how to be genuinely happy for others. She does not know the meaning of praise and flattery unless the situation or focus light is on HER. That kind of mentality is sad because I believe it reflects a greater sense of insecurity. People like Teresa infect others with negativity, sourness and pessimism in life. She and Danielle really deserved each other on a certain level. I can’t believe Teresa would use the venue of selling a cookbook to defame her own friends for the sake of profit OR even worse——bad sense of humor.

I hope Teresa truly learns the true recipe of friendship—-one of loyalty, trustworthiness and accountability. NOW I understand why Danielle—-as crazy and whorish as she was—had a million reasons to dislike Teresa. Same goes for Melissa’s reasons. Ay dio mio!

Alee

Posted at 7:37 PM on October 10, 2011

Ditto to several of the above statements . .

Tre,is it? Get over yourself girl, you are not all that. Take a real good look in all those mirrors in your house. What a hypocritical, self serving witch you are.
“It’s all about family”? I have not seen once where you have lived up to that statement.

You should kiss the ground your family and friends walk on, as you do not deserve any of them. What a pathetic example of a so called Italian you think you are. Caroline resembles a true “family” italian more than you could ever hope to come close to.

Not sure why anyone would even look at your book much less purchase it with actual hard earned money.

Your attitude and behavior sickens me, you are no better than Danielle was.

Reality check, it is not all about you!

licousdee

Posted at 9:18 PM on October 10, 2011

I figured Caroline Manzo was not really Italian. She spent too much time quoting The Godfather. Thicker than theives, fight hard, make up hard. She is really so old & no matter how much Bravo tries to trick her out, she is an old, displaced homemaker that cries every minute.