Amanda Knox Was Sexually Harassed In Prison — Shocking Interview.

Sat, October 8, 2011 5:08pm EDT by 13 Comments

camera boys

Posted at 2:08 PM on May 15, 2012

Nice weblog right here! Also your site so much up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink on your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Brothel girls

Posted at 6:47 PM on May 6, 2012

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I’m surprised why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

valerie price

Posted at 2:33 PM on October 10, 2011

amanda knox should be sentenced if she did killed her roommate we aren’t really that concerned about her stay in prison so much; but did she kill the other person? this case is not over as the media are very shy to imform the general public about what really happend over there in italt four years ago. if she killed the over woman she has had some time to make it right by confessing her sins to the almighty God Jesus Christ.

Hutch

Posted at 1:58 PM on October 10, 2011

Big deal, that is what happens in jail! You get sexually harrassed, raped, oral, anal! Do the crime do the time! She did it and got off easy, four years for murder? Please!

c

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 10, 2011

wahhhh… this evil wench deserves anything she got

Anonymous

Posted at 5:32 PM on October 9, 2011

BS story, we all know that it was Amanda that was doing all the raping.

jo

Posted at 11:08 AM on October 9, 2011

This is ridiculous! I’m from Italy, and we all know our law system isn’t one of the best, but the way that the world is now painting us is completely untrue! I don’t know if she really murdered Meredith (who, BTW, was the victim, but everybody’s forgotten about her, of course) but we can all agree that she is a liar, plain and simple… She has told lies the whole time, she changed her version of what happened a 1000 times, but everyone still thinks she’s innocent because she has a pretty face! So I wouldn’t trust what she says even in a million years

Haveaclue

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 2, 2012

SHe never changed her story, the cops and prosecutor did. Where or where did those taped interrogations go…The machine worked fine for over 3000 interrogations before and after Knox…but seeminly failed with Raf and her….its called corruption. They fried 4 hard drives too , and lied under oath the trial…LIARS..

Robert

Posted at 9:43 AM on October 9, 2011

Boo hoo hoo. I’m sure she enjoyed it.

anonymous

Posted at 9:18 AM on October 9, 2011

I am shocked, shocked, that young, naive American murders are sexually harrassed in prison.

Lee Conway

Posted at 8:28 PM on October 8, 2011

She will recover fully and I hope those who abused her while incarcerated will be appropriately punished.

anonymous

Posted at 7:52 PM on October 8, 2011

I’m sure kinky Amanda got into full on lesbo sex.

ahmad

Posted at 1:03 PM on October 10, 2011

she is lying i guess trying to deceive the mob from seeing the right pic