'Teen Wolf' Season 2 First Pic: Tyler Hoechlin As The Alpha!

Fri, October 7, 2011 5:16pm EDT by 6 Comments

Tyler Hoechlin tweets a shot of his transformation into the Alpha Wolf! Are you scurred yet?

Teen Wolf‘s super-sized second season is still a ways off, and at the risk of making a terrible werewolf pun, I’m literally chomping at the bit for new episodes. Fortunately Derek Hale himself, Tyler Hoechlin, has eased all of our anxiety with a little Twitpic of himself in the process of becoming the new Alpha Wolf!

“Getting ready for season 2 of #TeenWolf !” he tweeted Oct. 7, sending Teen Wolf fans into a friggin frenzy.

Sure, this isn’t technically a shot of the actual show, but I’ll take anything I can get at this point. I’m just glad to know the Teen Wolf team is hard at work in Atlanta — I mean, uh, Beacon Hills!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Teen Wolf

Boy's Bible: How to Turn Text to Sex in Just 20 Minutes

Posted at 11:39 AM on May 15, 2012

I always offer people some rare precious information to help people who are struggling for something hard but failed out of their hard time. It is not easy to support people at very right point because gold is always hidden itself deeply in the sands or rocks and people see sands or rocks only while he/she is standing by even tons of gold resources. I’d like to recommed you this just because I am “gold” stuff discoverer professional for years and it is my pleasure to help people who really need the stuff to reslove their problems. Belive me this really works like a charm! Jeena Percy

chiaretta

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 5, 2012

TI AMO DEREK TI SPOSEREI TI AMOOOOO SPOSAMIII…..TI AMOOO SONO LA TUA NUMBER 1 FANS TI AMOO…TI SPOSERI…..NON MORIRE MAI TI PREGO SE TI FANNO MORIRE PICCHIALI…TI AMO…SPOSAMI!!!!!AMAMI!!!!!

sasha

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 10, 2012

I’m going to love season 2
of teen wolf and I’m team
Derek

Katie

Posted at 2:17 PM on December 23, 2011

I am the BIGGEST fan of Teen Wolf EVER!!!!!! Its soooo good, best show ever!!

ShadowShooter10

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 2, 2011

The season 2 is gunna be awesome! My favorite character is DEREK HALE played by TYLER HOECLIN!! He’s AWESOME!!

m