Taylor Lautner Looks Straight Out Of 'Mad Men' In His Sexy 'GQ Australia' Shoot!

Thu, October 6, 2011 5:31pm EDT by 179 Comments

aquarius64

Posted at 11:18 PM on October 25, 2011

@Rose – yeah I know. We’re just voicing our opinions here. What if the reason for the break up was her cheating? I can see TL not wanting to talk, male pride and all. Then again he messed around with Lily while she had a bf so this could have been a nasty case of karma. And God help Lily if that was the case. Lautner’s hard core fans would declare war on her.

Anon

Posted at 1:38 PM on October 26, 2011

Do you think that’s why she called him daring? Something like him being daring in general… Because he was flirting with her while dating another?

anyonmous

Posted at 10:29 PM on October 25, 2011

I’m sorry but why the hell are we still talking about this there over shouldn’t we move on and let it go gosh! to annyoing.

Posted at 10:38 PM on October 25, 2011

Okay “anonymous” what would YOU like us to talk about? your poor grammar? it’s supposed to be “they’re over” not “there over”…lol :P

Posted at 10:43 PM on October 25, 2011

Oh and by the way, I think you meant to say “too annoying” not “to annoying” and before you try to say that I make grammar mistakes too, be aware that I usually write long paragraphs and I type very fast, so I don’t have the time to proof read. :)

aquarius64

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 25, 2011

@Rose – I would have to disagree with you on this point. Twitter is a tool to let everyone know your business. She used Twitter to talk about her role in a movie. And even if she was cryptic about a guy she was seeing, I think she wanted to brag to all in the Twitter-verse she bagged TL. Lautner is usually private about his personal life; he doesn’t talk about gf’s unless directly asked. This could have been the reason things ended – she was talking too much about them.

Here’s a radical thought – the happy tweets could be about ANOTHER guy and it got back to TL. We all know Lily’s capable of cheating.

Rose

Posted at 10:38 PM on October 25, 2011

Your radical thought isn’t so radical..I thought of that after the fact. What confused me was the dates..they were supposedly still together at that time so my simple mind figured if it was a guy it would be him..but learning about how many say she isn’t loyal…well yeah…. But I’ll insist that her being cryptic could have been her way of bragging. Ala Sarah…giving her followers just enough rope to get there on their own, Although once again, it could have just been me getting there all by myself lol I’m not going to pretend I know anything solid about any of this!

Posted at 10:57 PM on October 25, 2011

Hmmm…interesting idea. I never thought of that. It’s possible, I don’t think she really had Taylor’s best interest in mind. I think she’s may have just been out to make herself look as good as possible. Being around TL boosted her public interest and made her the envy of Taylor’s fans (which he has a lot of). Lily even said so herself that she was afraid they were going to attack her. Being TL’s rumored love interest is what got her in the magazines, not Priest or The Blind Side. The same with Sara, if you google her, all that comes up is she was TL’s “high school sweetheart”. I also agree with Rose about Sara giving her followers just enough clues to believe she’s talking about TL when in reality it has nothing to do with him. I don’t know what the deal is with LC and her Twitter. She may have pulled a “Sara” and tweeted something that sounded like it could be about TL, but in reality could have been nothing. Aquarius, it’s hard to figure out what messages people send to others. You could figure it out, but it would be a big effort. As for TL’s fans’ reactions to the split, I don’t know if they attacked her for it, but let me just say that no one tweeted about feeling sorry for her…

aquarius64

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 25, 2011

@eliza – Lily shut down her Twitter account b/c of the hate you say? I admit I was never a fan of Lily’s and I vented my spleen on this site but I never went on her page. But did some of TL’s most ardent fans went on her Twitter page and lay into her? Did they put her on blast for trying to make him look like the bad guy in the break up? Did they hold her responsible for the break up?

eliza

Posted at 6:48 PM on October 25, 2011

she’s not tweeting for me has nothing to do with the end of the relationship with Taylor! after that last time she tweeted, she was seen in Vancouver in a sushi with it! was with him at the party after the MTV awards!

in my opinion, she’s not tweeting more, has more to do with all hate on her!

can not be good, just watch words of hate! if I were in her place would be very bad!
so I guess she decided to leave twitter.

Alright, in March was the anniversary of her!

Posted at 7:15 PM on October 25, 2011

I’m sorry Eliza, but it’s a little hard for me to understand your comment. I believe you mean her birthday is in March. If you’re French, then it’s understandable why you said anniversary instead because ‘anniversaire’ in French means birthday. I also understand that she and Taylor went had sushi together in April. I personally, don’t believe Lily’s tweets had anything to do with Taylor, but i could be wrong because i don’t know her. Also, I don’t believe Taylor and Lily were ever serious. Some said she was in Vancouver starting pre-production for SW and visited Taylor while she was there. Of course you can’t believe everything you hear, so that may be false. Lily never really tweets that much. I know in March and in April she was doing promotion for Preist (she went to Comic-con for example) around that time. I continue to think that TLC were a showmance, I’m not taylor so again, i could be wrong, but that’s what it looked like to me. BD filming was a very highly talked about and there were TONS of paps trying to get pics of the set and of the actors. Being around that much attention would have been a nice opportunity to push the TLC relationship. To be honest, no one knows how long she was there, no one knows how many times she may have visited. i think if anything, Lily might have had a thing for taylor, but taylor didn’t look like he was paying much attention to her. Lily was said to be at the BD after party, but there were no reports of her and taylor cuddling, dancing together, or doing any other “romantic” things while she was there and the only pics of taylor at the after party are with KStew. And the pics of her and TL at the sushi restaurant are another example. If they were kissing/cuddling or something like that then the paps would have mentioned it. As for the MTV after party, TL and LC didn’t sit near each other, they also arrived separatly and the only photos of them at the after party are of them talking to Emma Watson and Emma Stone. And if you look at those pics you’ll see that TL wasn’t even looking at LC at all in any of them. His eyes were fixed on Emma Watson because she was talking. I believe Aquarius said a while ago (correct me if i’m wrong) that other girls were approaching TL at the MTV award show, that could be false though…ask Aquarius.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:16 PM on October 25, 2011

@rose – do you recall when the tweets went silent? Based on what you, alright and others said and what I gathered, these two didn’t make it to the one-year mark. What gets me is that the PR teams think the public is so stupid it can’t use current technology to put two and two together and figure out something was wrong. The American box office returns for Abduction during the first weekend showed the deception was for nothing. I bet Lautner thinks twice before dating a co-star again; or if he does, he’ll make sure it’s for the right reasons.

Posted at 5:44 PM on October 25, 2011

Here’s the thing Aquarius64. How can you distinguish what might have been written about taylor and what wasn’t written about him on Lily’s twitter? just because she tweets something happy doesn’t mean taylor had anything to do with it. Trust me, sara does it ALL the time- another reason why i find her to be quite inconsiderate towards taylor fans. If Lily is as manipulative as you and others have claimed her to be, then i wouldn’t be surprised if lily tweeted things to make it look like it could be about taylor just to increase public interest in herself (just like sara) and play along with the showmance. Also, she seems quite private about her personal life so idk if she would tweet anything about taylor. Anyway, she tweeted
“today is a great day to smile…over and over and over again :)” that was tweeted March 8th. This was tweeted the same day right before she tweeted about a contest for her movie Mortal Instruments for the fans that read the book, so she could have been excited that she was going to announce that. she also retweeted that tweet on the 25th of march. She retweeted it from a TaySquared fan (which is ironic) who quoted her and put “-lilycollins” at the end (because lily wrote it”, so she might have retweeted it to show her appreciation for the fan. You can tell if you go on the person’s twitter account.
The tweet that Rose was talking about (if i remember correctly) was this
“To truly “blank” is the best thing in the world, especially you.” this was tweeted March 26.
Like i said, sara does similar stuff like this every week, i wouldn’t be surprised if it was nothing, but let me know what you think. Does anyone know if she was somewhere in March? like had anyone seen any paparazzi pics of her out with her mom or something like that anywhere in march?

Rose

Posted at 8:57 PM on October 25, 2011

Lol I hadn’t even considered that she was embellishing. I get your point now. But I never said the tweets were about him as in she like used his name…because she never did. I said it could Just have easily been about him as much as it couldn’t. Because her happy tweets were cryptic sometimes like the smiling one you said..wouldnt you be smiling over and over again over your man? Doesn’t mean it has to be about him I’m just saying it could be likely…..and when she was talking about a movie she would mention it…ie the Priest tweets and the other one where she was tweeting as her character or whatever. Girls i know cryptic tweet happiness about fellas all the time so maybe I was predispositioned to read them like that…

aquarius64

Posted at 7:40 PM on October 24, 2011

Hey Alright,

I think bud is getting the post-BD visits from the Seventeen and Teen Vogue articles, where they were suppose to be visiting each other on their respective photo shoots. BTW, who is this Lily source you’re talking about? Is he/she blowing up a Twitter or Facebook account claiming TL dogged her during the relationship? I don’t remember any of TL’s exes getting this hostile after their break-ups. Note to this source: if you’re doing this on Lily’s behalf you’re doing her no favors. You’re showing the world he had just cause. I’m afraid if she shows up for the Breaking Dawn premiere the buzz will be if Lily will make a scene.

And @bud – I think you’re right about the lack of interest in Lily. Has she been papped after the break up? Nope. I think that’s another reason for the bitterness: when Lautner dumped her she got knocked back to the C-list.

Posted at 8:56 PM on October 24, 2011

Lily was never on the A-list. she needs to work a little more before she can even set her eyes on that, but she’s capable of getting there. Anyway, the source i’m talking about is the one who spilled the beans about the break up to E!Online. You can tell it was a source close to Lily for two reasons. 1) the source defended her in the article, he/she made lily look like the victim by saying “she made all the effort” and “he never visited” and “he wasn’t into it” and blah blah blah. They were the one that told the truth about the break-up being 3 months ago (at least). They’re pointing the finger at TAYLOR. 2) when the break-up story fist surfaced on the day of the premiere, Gossipcop and Us Weekly who published the report, said that all of the info was “according to a source close to Taylor” and the info that was given wasn’t the same as the info given to E!News so you know it was two different people. Also you can tell this source was close to Taylor because they gave very little details about the break-up, all they said was “taylor initiated the split”. They probably didn’t say more because they didn’t want to make taylor look bad (since it was a source close to him) because he was the one who ended the showmance. Also, Lily was photographed after the breakup when she and her mom went to the flee market. However, those photos were taken before the news of the break-up surfaced. we haven’t seen any pics of her since then. But if her and taylor were going on ANY dates, the paps would have been there to capture it. He’s really famous, they would photograph him using the bathroom if they could.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:17 PM on October 24, 2011

@alright – that E! source wasn’t much of a friend to Lily. If TLC broke up approx. 3 mos. ago., why did this person keep his/her mouth shut during the TaylorSquared reunion mess? For all purposes, TL was still with LC at the time. Lily looked like a put-upon fool, sitting at home while he was allegedly chasing an ex. Was she that desperate to get him back she was willing to put up with a month of public humiliation so not to make waves? If that was the plan it backfired. She needs to regain what’s left of her dignity and move on.

Posted at 10:16 PM on October 24, 2011

Usually sources of celebrities are either their friends or friends of friends which is how they are able to leak private information. the source close to LC said that they broke up 3 months ago which puts us back in June if we’re considering when the article was written which was in September. June is the month where all the TaySquared rumors were running wild because that’s when they posed for a pic together at the Teen Choice Awards (which is in June). Therefore, LC and TL weren’t together then, so the source could have spilled the beans, BUT Abduction had barely started its promotional tour, LC and TL know that that is what matters the most, afterall, that’s the only reason TL put up with the showmance. So June wasn’t the time to say anything because that would have shattered a lot of “good” publicity surrounding their “relationship”. So actually it’s the contrary, if the source was a friend to LC then he/she would have waited until after the movie premiered (which he/she did) so that there was no bad press of animosity between the two leads. If you were in Lily’s position and someone was going to tell everyone that your bf dumped you, wouldn’t you want them to say it AFTER the movie premiered so you wouldn’t have to deal with the awkward American press? too bad he/she couldn’t wait until after the European premieres…we all know that was messy!

P.S. the MTV Movie Awards were also in June and TLC didn’t even sit near each other there!

Rose

Posted at 11:51 AM on October 25, 2011

I think it was even before then! I’m with the girl who said her twitter went from happy to dead silence. I think that’s when it happened. If she was kinda shouting it from the rooftops in code and then no more cryptic tweets about happiness? Yep, that’s when it was over.

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 25, 2011

@Rose yes i also think they broke up way before then. i think they stopped seeing each other as soon as breaking dawn finished which was in March or so (not 100% sure). I mean seeing each other as in PHYSICALLY seeing each other. I honestly still don’t believe they were REALLY together. Also, i only saw one tweet that maybe have suggested she was talking about taylor. I used to follow her, but i don’t anymore on twitter. Anyway, I think they “broke up” before June, but that’s just my personal opinion based on what i’ve gathered about their “relationship”.

@bud

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 24, 2011

But seriously…was there any proof of him going to see her? In the age of cameras on everything and the lure of the almighty dollar or just for scandalous purposes…no one ever saw anything or heard anything? Well then they should work for the frakking CIA if they can keep something like that so covert! Even his uber boring visits to visit Swift were caught..unless no one cares enough about Lily to actually capture something like that…but then it is Taylor and some of those Twilight fans can smell him in the air so..I’m not doubting you I’m just questioning the evidence either way.

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 24, 2011

That’s what i was saying a while ago too. He never took lily out on any dates, expcept fot that one in vancouver even though they probably weren’t alone. Even when he came back from shooting breaking dawn and she hadn’t left for montreal yet, they never went on any dates. Unless he’s been taking her out on dates in his backyard or in a cave, they didn’t go on any dates at all. Also, he NEVER visited her in Canada. Lily’s source said so when they break up story came out. the source close to lily said taylor “wasn’t into it” and never went to visit her on the set of snow white. I think they went on their “date” in Vancouver to help push showmance rumors along. I hear he and Lily also went to the Keg, but you can’t believe too many stories you hear, after all, that story about taylor meeting lily’s father was 100% FALSE. Taylor said so to GQ. I’m also interested to know where bud is claiming that he visited her, because there wasn’t even a whiff of taylor anywhere near lily after BD filming.

tlhg

Posted at 8:32 PM on October 23, 2011

the go karting was for his 18th birthday

eliza

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 23, 2011

was yes, even kristen talks about this in a recent interview!

eliza

Posted at 7:29 PM on October 23, 2011

taylor was coming from Baton Rouge, I saw on twitter that there was even birthday cake, on the set!

the anniversary in which he said the matter of the magazine that had a surprise party was the anniversary of 18 years! you can see that the reporter asked how it was celebrating 18 years! it says nothing about the party 19 years!

Posted at 7:07 PM on October 23, 2011

@bud
I’m very curious to know where you’re getting this info from…how do you know if taylor has been flying on private planes back and forth with lily? that’s a very big accusation. you said you were just an extra on the set of abduction and now you’re making it sound like you’re his best friend. Like always, i’m going to have to ask you for proof if you’re going to make statements like that.

aquarius64

Posted at 6:18 PM on October 23, 2011

@I wonder- that “young man” comment was a cheap shot, that’s for sure. Lily showed the world her pride was wounded; she’s the daughter of music royalty and she’s not supposed to be treated this way. It’s just a matter of time before she goes on the record and lets the world know what’s he like in the sack. It will still show her as petty and he made a right call. I think she’s not happy that she’s not getting any public sympathy for being dumped. The woman who lived with Jennifer Aniston’s new bf for 14 yrs. received more coverage and sympathy. And that woman (forgot her name) has no fancy show biz/Bev Hills pedigree.

I wonder

Posted at 5:30 PM on October 23, 2011

Her calling him a young man makes me think that he “couldn’t keep up with her”…if you catch my drift….or at least she’s trying to say that whether it’s true or not. IMHO

aquarius64

Posted at 2:33 PM on October 23, 2011

@bud & chiki – the reason for the attraction? Lily was an itch that Taylor has scratched. Hormones, pure and simple. It also helped his stud image that he got her to drop her panties and her boyfriend in a short period of time. Again, she gave him no reason to respect her, which probably led to the very ugly and public dumping.

bud

Posted at 11:14 AM on October 23, 2011

Garibaldi Springs Resort in Squamish was where the main cast stayed. TL did not spend his time off alone and when not filming since CGI did the “wolf” part, he had private planes take him CA/anywhere. LC was not igmored – very high maintenance. Never understood his attraction to her unless he wanted Beverly Hills connections.

bud

Posted at 9:48 AM on October 23, 2011

Usually, the interviews are controlled by the publicist. Usually, the publicist will “advise” her client of what to say if statements are going in print (ex,GQ) and the interviewer’s questions can be submitted early to the publicist for her client’s answer to be carefully worded back to the interviewer. His comments he made to fans and extras on the Abduction set were all short & polite.
Anyway, he is the income-breadwinner of his family. Variety stated: TL “…is actively looking to move more into producing. His shingle, Quick Six Entertainment, co-produced “Abduction” and is attached to Universal’s “Stretch Armstrong” and the sci-fi drama “Incarceron.”
His next love interest will be soon in photos.

Chiki

Posted at 1:00 PM on October 23, 2011

@bud Thanks for all the info! :) How do you know so much? Not that we mind LOL!
When you say love interest, do you mean for his next role or in real life?
I agree, if Lily really was such a brat and a snob then I have no idea what made him like her at all.

Posted at 9:04 AM on October 23, 2011

@Anon he said in GQ that he “went back to the go-karts” and he said somewhere else that his parents had thrown him the surprise birthday party and he just chilled with friends there. so IM NOT MAKING THIS UP! also, let me add, that I PERSONALLY always say when i’m stating an opinion, and if you’ve been reading my comments on here you would know that. When i’m stating an opinion, i say that i am, when i’m stating a fact i name the reference that i got it from. I’m not trying to trick anybody, so you must be talking about somebody else. I understand you’re saying that nobody knows where the flight came from, but if you’re trying to open the world of possibility, why don’t we just say he visited NASA and took a trip to the moon for his b-day? that’s possible, it only cost a couple million dollars and rich people do it often. Is that probable? NO. possible? OF COURSE. but i’m saying that it is fact that he celebrated his birthday at the go-karts with his parents and friends.

Posted at 9:05 AM on October 23, 2011

Also, i agree with Aquarius64, who cares what he and lily did to keep the showmance rumors alive? they’re finished anyway.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:21 AM on October 23, 2011

@anon – they could have gone away together; his b-day fell on Valentine’s Day weekend this year. Anywho, it doesn’t matter now – he’s done with her thank god.

Anon

Posted at 2:27 AM on October 23, 2011

And it was never verified where that flight came in from. So no one knows for sure if it was Pittsburgh or Michigan or Baton Rouge. Why were there no reports of re-shoots? The last time they did re-shoots in Pittsburgh, it was all over the place.
Y’all are talking like you actually know what you’re talking about, and it’s really just your OPINIONS. imo LOL

eliza

Posted at 7:42 PM on October 23, 2011

Anon, I agree with everything you said! re-shoots of the abduction took place months later!

Anon

Posted at 2:20 AM on October 23, 2011

You guys act like he was turning 12 on his birthday instead of 19. For all you know, he and Lily went away and celebrated his birthday holed up in a hotel. What are his parents going to say? No, you can’t??? He’s an adult, he supports himself and (hopefully) he’s normal.
Now please don’t jump on me and say YOU DON’T KNOW THAT HE DID THAT!!! Cos I don’t. I’m just saying he very well could have. YOu all talk about him as if he’s a saint. Or a child. He’s a normal, red-blooded young man. Who works hard and supports himself. And it wouldn’t be unlikely that he went away for a weekend with his girlfriend to celebrate his birthday.

Posted at 9:24 AM on October 23, 2011

As for him supporting HIMSELF…he still lives with his parents…

tlhg

Posted at 11:43 PM on October 22, 2011

Oops – didn’t mean to double comment

tlhg

Posted at 11:42 PM on October 22, 2011

I heard reports that they were flying in from Michigan in those airport pictures. The date saids it all: February 12. Taylor’s birthday just happens to be on February 11.

Posted at 12:13 AM on October 23, 2011

Here’s the three reasons i don’t believe that:
1. Taylor said he goes to Michigan when he has an extended period of time off. He was in the middle of shooting BD and doing reshoots for Abduction when those photos were taken.
2. If Taylor was in Michigan his parents most likely would have been somewhere with him at the airport, or at least his dad would be because he wouldn’t have a birthday party without his parents.
3. Taylor loves talking about Michigan, so i’m sure if he flew to Michigan he would have mentioned it in the GQ Australia article when he was asked what he did for his birthday.
I have a feeling he might have celebrated his b-day a couple days after his actual b-day. maybe that’s why he was flying back to LA so soon. I think he celebrated it in LA.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:18 PM on October 22, 2011

@alright & bud – no matter how you slice it, Lily, IMO, still comes off as an on set fling that couldn’t go the distance. SHE did all the visiting; he didn’t. HE did the public dumping with little explanation. I don’t know which is worse – having details come out showing she was at fault; or having been let go because the guy got tired of her. Either way, LC has become a cautionary tale of this is what can happen when you have a “locationship” with someone with a name.

bud

Posted at 8:19 PM on October 22, 2011

@aquarius Here is the airport info you can see on google:
Lily Collins arrive at LAX in Los Angeles, California on February 12, 2011. (from Breaking Dawn,VC)

Posted at 8:56 PM on October 22, 2011

No no no, they were flying back from PITTSBURGH because they were filming re-shoots!

Posted at 9:02 PM on October 22, 2011

Also, regardless of where they were coming from, we all know that lily spent time up in Vancouver, and some said it was to start pre production for SW.

tlhg

Posted at 11:40 PM on October 22, 2011

Gwen Cooper

Posted at 5:36 PM on October 22, 2011

I feel like we haven’t seen the last of Swift. Sigh. That makes me sad.