Justin Bieber & More Celebrities Tweet About Steve Jobs' Death

Thu, October 6, 2011 11:20am EDT by 9 Comments
Courtesy of Apple

Some of Hollywood’s biggest names take to Twitter to mourn the loss of the icon.

When Apple co-founder Steve Jobs passed away Oct. 5 after a long battle with pancreatic cancer, the entire world felt his loss. And as could be expected with this major tragedy, Twitter was flooded with kind words of love and respect for this man who changed our world forever. HollywoodLife.com rounded up just some celebrities’ sentiments for the late, great Steve Jobs — including Justin Bieber, who thanks Steve’s inventions for basically making his entire career.

Justin tweeted: “RIP Steve Jobs – thanks to one of your inventions my life was changed. You will be missed but not forgotten!”

Kim Kardashian tweeted: “Wow Steve Jobs died! He was a brilliant man!”

Kourtney Kardashian tweeted: “No way! Wow. Prayers to his family.”

Alyssa Milano tweeted: “Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. You were always a big part of my world with your special inventions. Thank you for your brain.”

Alec Baldwin tweeted: “However you slice it, it’s an Apple world.”

Darren Criss tweeted: “Thank you, Mr. Jobs, for making our world INFINITELY cooler.”

Vanessa Williams tweeted: “Damn that pancreas! Steve Jobs lost his life as did my father,aunt& so many others. All gone to soon. RIP”

Phoebe Tonkin tweeted: “steve jobs RIP”

Kat Graham tweeted: “Steve Jobs was the Edison of our time. He shall forever be remembered. #RIP”

Ian Somerhalder tweeted: “My heart and gratitude go out,like so many of us,to Steve Jobs and his family.You Sir are one of the greatest minds the world will ever see”

And those are just a few of the big Hollywood names feeling the loss of Steve Jobs. Watch this never-released Apple commercial from 1997 — featuring Mr. Jobs’ touching narration — and feel free to drop your own thoughts about the late genius in the comments section below.

Loading video...

John

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 7, 2011

Wow. An article showing resets from people who have no talent and shouldn’t be famous mourning the death of somebody who shouldn’t have died. Too bad Bieber or the sluts couldn’t take his place

Denii

Posted at 5:45 PM on October 6, 2011

I mean my father birthday my mistake:I

Denii

Posted at 5:41 PM on October 6, 2011

My mom told me this new like a 4 going to 5pm I dint know who he was,and she was like u know he was the one who invented I pod laptop and ect.she also told me that his mom was young when she had him and she ABANDED him!! Soon enough he was picking cans to eat…when he grew OLDER he had cancer like 7 years ago doctor said they can’t cure it.And now he die today which is my friend birthday!! My mom said that money can’t buy happiness

CAMILA

Posted at 2:53 PM on October 6, 2011

EN REALIDAD ME LLAMO ANGIE CAMILA LAMPREA TORRES RIASCOS..

CAMILA

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 6, 2011

PERDO NO DE LLAMO SERGIO SI NO QUE PUSE SERGIO TE AMO MUCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO………..

sergio

Posted at 2:50 PM on October 6, 2011

HOLA JUSTIN BIBER TE AMO MUCHO Y ESPERO QUE ME RESIVAS ESTE MENSAJE TE AMO MUCHO SOS MI MEGOR FAN DEL MUNDO TE PARECE A JACKSON ASI CON MUCHAS FAN BESOSSSS

CAMILA

Posted at 2:57 PM on October 6, 2011

HOLA JUSTIN BIBER SOY CAMILA LAMPREA TORRES RIASCOS TE AMO MUCHO SOS MI MEJOR FAN DEL MUNDO TE PARECE A JACKSON Y MUCHO PERO CON MAS FAN BESOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TE AMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO……

Running on Windows OS

Posted at 2:21 PM on October 6, 2011

Apple will still rock the world because it is better than Microsoft. Microsoft sucks!

Ruby Rose

Posted at 8:12 AM on October 6, 2011

sadly this guy genius is already died
… R.I.P Steve Jobs
it was unexpected so i would say show your love to your family at least everyday like it was already the last day of your life or their bcoz who knows when we’re going to die
lol just sayin