Will 'Teen Mom' Maci Bookout Forbid Kyle King From Seeing Bentley?

Wed, October 5, 2011 9:27am EST by 11 Comments

During part two of the ‘Teen Mom’ reunion special, Maci may have sounded a little harsh when she confessed she wouldn’t let Kyle see Bentley if they broke up, but was she right?

Teen Mom star Maci Bookout has had hers ups and downs when it comes to relationships, but she seems to have found happiness with her boyfriend Kyle King. Shortly after discussing her plans for another baby during the October 4 finale reunion special with Dr. Drew Pinsky, Maci shares her feelings on what would happen if she and Kyle splt!

“I would definitely try to stay in Bentley‘s life and make the effort,” Kyle said. Maci, however, did not share this feeling. “I probably wouldn’t let Kyle see him. I don’t think it would be good for Bentley… it would be very confusing for him. I wouldn’t want Bentley to keep questioning if he was ever going to see him again.”

Maci broke this news just moments after she discussed her desire for another child! She admits she did not live the life of a normal 19-year-old and she is now in “mommy mode.” “I’m ready to go again!” chirped Maci.

Maci also said she was concerned about her ex-boyfriend, Ryan Edwards. “I’m fearful of Ryan’s happiness because I feel like he’s in an unstable place by himself right now and I just want him to be happy.”

Meanwhile, Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra discussed the struggles they have faced after putting their baby up for adoption. Now new questions about their relationship flood their minds- are they really right for each other?

“I’m worried that when I’m 60 years old I’m going to realize this isn’t who I want to be with,” Catelynn confesses. She promises the other teen moms, however, that she will not be married for quite some time and until both her and Tyler graduate from college.

What do you think HollyMoms? Should Maci let Kyle see Bentley if they ever broke up?

- Lauren Kalma

More Teen Mom Stories

1. Farrah Abraham’s Daughter Sophia Takes A Horseback Riding Lesson!
  2. Amber Admits She Wouldn’t Be With Gary If It Wasn’t For Leah!
  3. Gary Avoids Fans While On A Date!

anto

Posted at 12:00 PM on February 16, 2012

KYLE AND MACI ARE TOGETHERRRR! ?

t

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 8, 2012

No because he is not Bntleys father. And he should not be kissing him in the mouth

SMILE:)

Posted at 11:07 PM on January 6, 2012

I think so cause Why let someone (bentley)get to loving someone That you put in His life and than just cause you decide That its Not working than pull him away.But I Love maci she is a GREAT MOTHER…..and KYLE is super sweet…

Kayla

Posted at 2:12 PM on October 28, 2011

I agree with Jessica, Kyle is a huge part of Bentley’s life and it would only hurt him if he couldnt see Bentley. I also agree that a woman shouldnt bring her bf in and out of her childs life. I love Maci to death but Bentley is too attached to Kyle to just not have anything to do with him if something were to happen. Maci should re-consider the fact that Bentley would be hurt, Ryan would probably feel the same way since he has a new gf, I know for a fact he wouldnt keep Bentley away from her, unless him and Maci got back together but, they’re better off apart. I watched Maci’s episode of 16 and pregnant a few days ago, and Ryan was a total ass to her so hopefully Maci won’t go there again, and we as viewers will have nothing to worry about!

jessica

Posted at 11:14 AM on October 18, 2011

i think that kyle should be allowed to see bentley if he and maci ever broke up. u can see that kyle loves bentley and vice verse. kyle is a big part of bentley’s life and it would probably cause problems if he werent to see him as bentley would wonder where he was and probably miss him. kyle and maci have been together for ages now he’s not some rebound guy cuz they wouldnt have lasted that long. xx

whome

Posted at 8:09 PM on October 6, 2011

I think Maci looked like she would take Ryan back if he wanted her. She sat closer to Ryan than Kyle and I think Kyle is just the rebound guy. If Ryan said he wanted her back and they were not on camera, she’d be jumping on that so fast that Kyle would be left in the dust (just like he was before when she left him for Ryan).

Laurie

Posted at 2:27 PM on October 8, 2011

I agree! There was an episode on this past season of ‘Teen Mom’ where Maci and Ryan were out to eat and decided on being amicable around each other for Bentley’s sake. The amount of sexual tension between Maci and Ryan was unreal! I definitely think Maci would take Ryan back if Ryan were to prove he’s mature, grown up, and willing to help out more with Bentley.

Maggie

Posted at 5:37 PM on October 6, 2011

Not harsh. Seeing Kyle sometimes and then going days without seeing Kyle would give Bentley mixed signals. I think Maci is looking out for her son like she should by not confusing him anymore than he might already be.

JJ

Posted at 10:15 PM on October 5, 2011

The quiz is wrong – it should say Kyle, not Ryan.

melissa

Posted at 9:06 PM on October 5, 2011

why should she allow kyle in her son’s life if they break up? he is not his father and has not ties to him. that would just be weirrrddd!!

sarah

Posted at 6:14 PM on October 5, 2011

it not harsh in anyway, if something where to happen and macie and Kyle broke up it wouldnt be fare to her son, i hate when parents bring bf/gf in and out of their kids life it just not right