Exact Location Of 'Breaking Dawn' UK Premiere Revealed!

Wed, October 5, 2011 8:19pm EDT by 7 Comments

Now we know the suburb where the London premiere of ‘Breaking Dawn’ will be held! Yay!

We told you yesterday that the Breaking Dawn: Part 1 UK premiere would be on Nov. 16 in London but now it’s been announced it will be at the Vue Westfield in Stratford City. Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Bill Condon are still confirmed to attend although it’s unclear about Kristen Stewart.Rob and Kristen were last in London together in early September and today a new photo of them standing in front of a church Sept. 4 was released. Apparently Marcus Foster was there too.

Hopefully they’ll reunite in London again come November for Twilight promoting!

Crispin

Posted at 2:45 PM on May 5, 2012

Appreciate it.

magic seo

Posted at 1:52 AM on April 14, 2012

I simply couldn’t leave your site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person supply to your visitors? Is going to be back incessantly in order to investigate cross-check new posts

freehold chiropractor

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 13, 2012

You realize thus significantly in the case of this topic, produced me for my part imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be interested unless it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs excellent. All the time handle it up!

stiff back

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 4, 2012

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all significant infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

новините днес

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 2, 2012

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account helped me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

bluebird

Posted at 11:39 PM on October 11, 2011

Why? where’s Kristen? She’s out shooting SNOW WHITE right? Everybody’s waiting for the premiere of Breaking Dawn plus their much awaited ROBSTEN MOMENTS!!! I can’t believe Kristen will not find time to sneak out of SWATH and join Rob for the premiere night! This will be extreme dissapointment for the Twihards and the Robsten fanatics! Ever think of her fans Twihards and Robstens boycotting her SWATH!?

LadyEpic

Posted at 8:56 PM on October 5, 2011

Oh. So NOW people wanna post pics. People would just tweet “just saw Robsten together” and not post a picture. It’s their iPhones and Blackberries don’t have cameras on them. Either I’m glad there’s some type of proof, for all those dirty Nonstens.