Kristin Cavallari & J.R. Martinez React To Her Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination!

Wed, October 5, 2011 11:35am EDT by 8 Comments

Do you think Kristin deserved to go home? She & fellow dancer J.R. Martinez both told us they were ‘shocked’ by the results!

We were shocked when The Hills beauty Kristin Cavallari was voted off Dancing with the Stars on Oct. 4, but we’re glad to know she’s staying positive about it. “It was a lot of fun, and a great workout!” she told HollywoodLife.com shortly after her elimination.

When we asked if there was more dancing her future, she said, “It’s been nice not having to go to the gym for the past couple of weeks, so maybe!”

As for which contestants Kristin thinks will cha cha their way to the finale, that’s a no-brainer: “I think J.R. Martinez and Ricki Lake are both going to get to the finals,” she told us. “They are such great people and I’m rooting for them both! Chynna Phillips as well.”

And speaking of J.R., the All My Children star had nothing but great things to say about Kristin to reporters.

“Kristin has a lot of potential so it was a real shocker for all of us,” he admitted. “I was sad to see [Kristin and partner Mark Ballas] go home.”

And we couldn’t help but ask J.R. what he has in store for next week, especially after he got the show’s longest-ever standing ovation on the Oct. 3 episode with his touching tribute to the troops.

“I think the song we will do will put JR in a completely different light,” J.R.’s partner Karina Smirnoff told us.

And in case you’re wondering which dance got Kristin eliminated, here’s the video:

Loading video...

Poetry

Posted at 12:05 AM on May 9, 2012

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to return the want?.I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Wordpress syndicate

Posted at 7:44 AM on May 2, 2012

I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly. I’m relatively sure I will be told a lot of new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the next!

paul

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 5, 2011

Chaz Bono is ways from being any kind of dancer. Nancy Grace is not the greatest but this lady looked fairly impressive not to mention she clearly has better moves than most of them on there. You can keep the show and all the judges on it who I think can also possibly be knocked down a peg or two in the credibility department after the this one! Enjoy your shows America!

HillsFan1993

Posted at 1:36 PM on October 5, 2011

“Why she got voted off?” It was her own fault for getting voted off. I was solidly in her camp – UNTIL I saw that she was back with that arrogant douchebag Jay Cutler.

Five friends of mine and I have a viewing/voting party every week. When we saw Jay Cutler, everyone watching was “WTF?”… Talk about disrespecting and alienating her fan base!

The instant we saw Jay Cutler there, all of my friends and I immediately switched our votes to Chaz & Lacey.

Since we each vote via phone 10x and via internet 10x, right there 100 votes went from her to Caz/Lacey. A brief search of the blogosphere showed her fans were livid that she would take him back. DWTS fans in Denver and Chicago were equally turned off. Jay is a toxic kiss of death as it is. In Denver and Chicago ranks somewhere below Osama bin Laden in popularity.

Jay Cutler is a fame whore. Now that she’s off the show and he can’t get his arrogant little punk face on camera he’ll dump her again pretty quickly.

Alli

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 5, 2011

seriously? she was one of the only actual stars on there!

LCAv

Posted at 10:10 AM on October 6, 2011

yeah ur right shes a star

RD

Posted at 8:32 AM on October 5, 2011

It takes all credibility away from the DWTS process.
Ms. Cavallari was far better that at least three other “good” contestants…. plus the two or three contestants that were just plain awful!! DWTS should be about dancing, not a social commentary. I may stop watching.

Bev

Posted at 8:27 AM on October 5, 2011

I think its ridiculous that a good dancer got eliminated while chaz bono is still on only because she/he has the gay community behind him. He is not a good dancer they gave home a chance to dance and judge him on his dancing not his gender like everyone wanted and now the only reason he is still on is because he is transgender. He’s been in bottom every week and its a shame a good dancer went home. All the lbgt community asks for equal treatment yet they can’t give it to others.