Does Kristen Stewart Regret Doing 'Twilight?'

Wed, October 5, 2011 9:22am EDT by 19 Comments
Kristen Stewart Twilight

Kristen also says she wants to be open and honest about the people who obsess over her: ‘People are f—–g crazy!’

Kristen Stewart‘s new interview in British GQ is her most revealing yet! Besides finally admitting that “my boyfriend is English” (hello, Robert Pattinson) she also alludes to wanting a quieter life — you know, one where she never starred in the Twilight movies. “I would have been happy just working from job to job, paying my rent one movie at a time,” she says. “I never wanted to be this famous. I never imagined this life for myself.”

As for all the attention she gets, Kristen doesn’t seem too thrilled about that, either. She rather bluntly calls out crazed fans and photographers for being — well, I’ll let her say it:

“People are crazy. … It would be fake for me to sit here and say people are not crazy. I’m sure lots of people shy away from this question, as they want to make sure they look 100 percent appreciative all the time, and that everything is the most amazing thing always … but at the end of the line, people are f—–g crazy!”

We’re actually pretty shocked K-Stew would say something like that. She’s always been so good with her fans, and seems willing to sit down for interviews, like this one. Also, if she wishes she could work job to job, why did she sign up for Snow White and the Huntsman – another huge franchise?

Get More From Our BFF’s At Glamour!

1. Twilight Stars’ Best Hair and Makeup Looks
  2. Kristen Stewart’s Best Red Carpet Style Moments
  3. Click to See an Exclusive Kristen Stewart Video!
  4. Enter to Win Tickets to the Twilight Premiere in L.A.!

Lil wayne krazy freestyle

Posted at 1:19 AM on September 7, 2014

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once a week.

I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

energia odnawialna

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 30, 2014

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

You definitely know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your
weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

youtube.com

Posted at 8:01 PM on August 21, 2014

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u
got this from. cheers

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 19, 2014

Just remember that it will be a thing of the
past and mailing services to aim at the precise demographics who
will act just because they want the company’s repeat business.
Your mailing 5 ounces mailing house will be able to tell your story about business life while
also advertising your business to a targeted audience. The PRC issued a schedule last week that guarantees it will not work
for you. This goes back to the behaviorql science stuff in that you can do what you say can do.

Towing and Repossession Software

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 29, 2014

Hello There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. That is a really smartly
written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your
helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely
return.

Rose Marie

Posted at 1:47 AM on May 14, 2012

I remember Kristen saying at one time she wished she could go to the mall like a normal person and not be attacked by people. You know, we would not know what that would feel like, but I feel we would not like it very much. We as fans have too put our self in their shoes. We would not like it, so back off and let these people have a life and get the cameras out of their faces. We think a lot of these two people,so as fans lets give them some breathing room. Lets quit being these craze fans and just love them from a distance. Good luck too the both of you and enjoy life. Love and God Bless.

Peter

Posted at 10:33 AM on April 24, 2012

She is a bad actress

indy

Posted at 5:30 AM on June 24, 2012

She is NOT a bad actress!!!! Maybe you are…She’s one of the best actresses of THIS GENERATION!!! give some respect! shiesh!

foni

Posted at 4:55 AM on October 7, 2011

I’m super agree with Veronica!
She had an awful day. I appreciate that she can even continued her interview. how ever I think she said the truth. If you are a celebrity, it doesn’t mean that you should say goodbye to your privacy. We (her fans and PAPARAZZISS ) should give her some room to breathe!!

kym

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 6, 2011

i dnt understand i dnt got a problem wit dis chick whatever is whatever bt if your saying that you wish to has a job to job y the hel not jus do it and done your acting like someone hold a gun 2 your head and say “act in this movie or i kill you” honey you sign up for this any day you CAN stop please give me a darn break geez so fake

Cricket

Posted at 4:13 AM on October 6, 2011

She should stop doing interviews and photo shoots if she doesn’t want to be famous…oh and movies. I can easily forget about her and her potty mouth.

No one

Posted at 9:53 AM on October 6, 2011

Is forcing you to read about her or see her movies, so don’t if it upsets you so. (Just like no one is forcing her to do what she does).

She has stated she loves making movies – she simply did not see herself achieving the level of fame she has. She made many movies before Twilight and kept a low profile. She seems more upset for the fame she has due to her personal life than her professional one. I don’t blame her at all for that. And the fans that obsess over her personal life are crazy. Good for her for being honest enough to say it.

wall

Posted at 4:52 PM on October 5, 2011

is absolutely true, people are crazy and have no sense of proportion, I appreciate her honesty … offense and who wants to be offended!

Michele

Posted at 1:15 PM on October 5, 2011

Not wanting to bring an old argument up, but . . .
Yesterday in an interview Johnny Depp compared being photographed to being raped, and though some are taking offence, I don’t think he’s getting anywhere near the backlash that Kristen got. I have to agree, it’s not physical rape, but it is a rape of the soul – to always have people wanting a piece of you would be pretty traumatic.

I respect Kristen’s honesty, and I agree – some people are crazy. I’m not famous and I think that. And unless you’re like Paris Hilton, who thrives on all the attention, it would be a nightmare at times.

I do find it interesting that HL immediately goes for the jugular when it comes to her thought, and no, your not shocked at all, HL. What you are is trying to create pandemonium at Kristen’s expense.

The only thing I would disagree with is that one movie at a time to pay rent, comment that Kristen made. I guess Kristen feels this way, but so many actors are out of work, and if it were me, I would really appreciate that I could actually be successful, and make a decent living – its no fun living on the streets – doing something I loved to do.

Michele

People are crazy

Posted at 1:07 PM on October 5, 2011

She hit the nail on the head with that comment! All you have to do is read all the comments under the post about her admitting Rob is her BF and the proof is there. Good for her for having the guts to say it!

Veronica

Posted at 12:33 PM on October 5, 2011

I’ll admit it….I’m f***ing CRAZY!!! She nailed it and was just stating the obvious. Plus…I bet she was upset during this interview because she accidently slipped about her “English boyfriend”. I wouldn’t doubt it that she was just having a bad day. We can’t expect stars to be perfect….they’re only human.

Dianny

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 5, 2011

Im right with you…shes just saying the truth..and I know she really appreciates everything her fans are doing for her..but sometimes its too much..she really didnt want to be this famous she just wanted to act..!!

V8Slap

Posted at 10:49 AM on October 5, 2011

Celebs are hunted down like they’re game. They’re not.
How about showing a little respect and restraint.

liko

Posted at 9:38 AM on October 5, 2011

she has been ask this question so many times,i don’t think any actor actually wants to be stalked like she is