Jennifer Aniston: I'm Not Desperate To Have A Baby!

Wed, October 5, 2011 6:01pm EST by 6 Comments

Sasha

Posted at 2:28 AM on October 10, 2011

I agree with the all caps message. Why does anyone care about this mediocre looking, terrible actress anyhow? She was cute when younger, but she’s nothing to look at now. Sge moves in with every guy she dates, and right away. She’s obviously desperate. As far as I’m concerned, she’s a little old to be having children. Many women are grandmothers at that age. This is one plain Jane I’m sick of hearing about. Her and George Clooney, who also is nothing special to look at anymore, get wsy too much press.

Amy

Posted at 8:43 PM on October 5, 2011

This isn’t news. She’s 42 years old and doesn’t have kids. Somebody who wants kids has them. But Jennifer is mostly to blame for the rumors. For some reason she keeps saying that she hopes to have kids in the future when nothing about her shows it’s something she wants. Also she doesn’t need to talk about Justin. Dragging him to around NYC, every premier, etc says it all.

naturegirl

Posted at 7:58 PM on October 5, 2011

DOES SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH FROM A LIE????? ANY MAN THAT SHE HOOK UP WITH SHE TRY TO GET PREGNANT TO DO WHAT SHOW BRAD OR ANGIE THERE???? LOSER JEN ALL OVER AGAIN MAKING A LIAR OUT OF HER SELF

LJN

Posted at 8:06 PM on October 5, 2011

Wow…angry are you…yelling is not necessary (all caps).. do you really know JenA?
last— why do you bother reading about her…u my dear need a life!

fools

Posted at 9:26 PM on October 5, 2011

why are you so angry? DOES HER LIFE AFFECTS YOURS? ur an idiot for putting so much time and effort in2 som1 that doesnt know u even exist

sara

Posted at 7:23 PM on October 5, 2011

“Will you hate me if I say I don’t want to talk about my relationship?”

aww i will never ever hate you
love u forever and ever