Tim McGraw Admits: 'I Would Love To Do Broadway!'

Tue, October 4, 2011 4:06pm EDT by 7 Comments

Tim confesses to HollywoodLife.com exclusively that he’s ready to be on stage in NYC! Would you go see him on Broadway?

Three-time Grammy Award winner and renowned actor Tim McGraw is ready to take the next step to further his career in the theater world. Even though he loves the big screen — he’s been in seven movies already — Tim tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that he’s ready to try Broadway!

“I love New York,” Tim, 44, told us at the Cinema Society & The Weinstein Company special screening of his new movie Dirty Girl. “I would love to be in New York and do Broadway.”

But we won’t be seeing Tim in any type of musical. “I dont know if I want to sing,” he explained. “But I would love to do a drama. That would be fun.”

Maybe Tim can even convince his wife Faith Hill to star alongside him!

BFFs — would you like to see Tim on Broadway?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Loading video...

More Tim McGraw Stories:

1. Happy B-Day Tim!
  2. Tim Should Really Reach Out To Sandra Bullock!

Jojo

Posted at 11:17 AM on December 26, 2013

TIm would life to be on Broadway so he can hang out in the west village or Chelsea chasing on guys…………..Closet homosexual from way back……….had a gay friend who told me he used to get boned & bone out Tim on the downlow…….said it was the best sex he ever had

about black currant oil

Posted at 11:10 AM on May 4, 2012

Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the web the easiest thing to take into accout of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other folks think about worries that they just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

Poetry

Posted at 9:12 PM on May 1, 2012

hello!,I love your writing so much! share we be in contact more about your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Having a look forward to look you.

house extensions

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 22, 2012

Useful info. Lucky me I found your website unintentionally, and I’m stunned why this twist of fate did not took place earlier! I bookmarked it.

Sunny

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 8, 2011

This BFF thinks you should follow your heart. Whatever makes you happy, makes me happy. Go for it. : )

Jacqueline

Posted at 8:50 PM on October 4, 2011

I would go to see my Tim McGraw anywhere, and woulf love it, if Faith was on stage too.

Jeanne

Posted at 7:02 AM on October 5, 2011

I would love to see him anywhere!