Jennifer Aniston Has A New Ring — Is She Secretly Engaged To Justin Theroux? Here's Why!

Tue, October 4, 2011 3:53pm EDT by 14 Comments

sam

Posted at 3:26 AM on December 30, 2011

This looks like a simple amethyst ring. She was born in February so it makes since to wear a little purple ring.

jane

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 4, 2011

Believe me if she finally got a ring from someone we would know it. she isn’t relevant anymore – never was – she is in b movies and can’t act – the only thing that keeps her in the news is a good pr agent and the fact that she got dumped for one of the most beautiful actresses in hollywood – who went on to have six kids with her ex

honeybunn

Posted at 10:54 PM on October 11, 2011

Jane I suppose you are happy that angelina stole her husband.that makes angelina a homewrecker.Jen deserve the best. Brad is the biggest Jerk in the world.Jennifer is beautiful,classy,kind,talented,and any man would be happy to have her.I hope this is an egagement ring. Congratulations jen and justin. I wish you all the happiness in the world. You haters need to get off of this website.

Kay

Posted at 8:59 PM on October 4, 2011

I think it would be wonderful if she is engaged. She is just precious and deserves a life full of love and happiness like so many others. She cant help that her first husband left her and so publically at that, so good for her that she is able to pick up the pieces and move on. She has done it with such dignity and grace. Good things come to those who wait for sure, so praying for you Jennifer. It is your turn for a blessing.

Amy

Posted at 6:31 PM on October 4, 2011

Is this even a new ring? I remember when she was promoting her last movie she was showing off a ring at every opportunity. That’s when she started the engagement rumors.

Hhmm..

Posted at 11:53 AM on October 4, 2011

In America,the ring is on the left hand when you get married. In other countries like where I grow up, the ring will be placed in the right hand. So either they already got secretly married, or engaged.

CLAUDIA

Posted at 11:10 AM on October 4, 2011

Pleas Jen try to have a baby… you are so baby..YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

omi

Posted at 9:14 PM on January 11, 2012

She beautiful because her chin is too long he he he

anoymous

Posted at 10:00 AM on October 4, 2011

Nola: Why do you care so much about Jennifer Aniston’s happness. Right now there are Somalians dropping dead from starvation and burying their children where they drop. JA is a rich woman who have banged half of Hollywood’s leadeding men. Do you not have relatives, friends save your needs and wants for them. Jennifer Aniston don’t give a rat’s behind about you or anyone else.

Nola

Posted at 10:07 AM on October 4, 2011

And you think I don’t know that? Please give me a break. I want her to be happy, because I believe that good people should have happiness in their lives and don’t you be too preachy while you yourself are here posting and commenting….lol

hollywood life, you guys are idiots

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 4, 2011

an engagement ring would be worn on the left hand

Me

Posted at 9:41 AM on October 4, 2011

Not if they wanted to (try) and keep it private, which I’m sure they do.

Nola

Posted at 9:41 AM on October 4, 2011

True, but you never know with celebrities. She is also greek and from my understanding they wear the rings on the right hand or maybe I am just pushing it( I just want the woman happy…lol)

guest

Posted at 6:12 PM on October 4, 2011

YOU’RE A IDIOT, WORRY MORE ABOUT YOUR OWN HAPPINESS. SHE WOULD NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY//