Lea Michele At Paris Fashion Week: Was Her Shapeless Black Dress Tres Chic or Too Baggy?

Mon, October 3, 2011 2:21pm EDT by 6 Comments

The ‘Glee’ gal is becoming quite the regular in the front row — but was her dress a hit or miss?

After attending shows during New York Fashion Week, Lea Michele jetted off to Paris where she stepped out for the Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld presentation. On this occasion, she opted for a black maxi dress from The Row’s Fall 2011 collection.

The dress, consisting of layers of sheer lace, did nothing for her figure. From the shapeless silhouette to the dark color, she might as well have been wearing a paper bag. Lea is so stylish and often so chic, which is why this look surprised me. Hopefully she’ll recover from her style blunder before the next time she steps out. Do you agree?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

For More Style News

1. SJP in Stella McCartney
  2. K-Stew In Glamour Magazine! Find Out what She’s Wearing
  3. SJP At The “I Don’t Know How She Does It” Premiere!

yjwvyjbzlegx

Posted at 3:26 AM on June 9, 2013

bxuqrdounfsf

start losing weight

Posted at 3:37 PM on May 24, 2012

Awesome things here. I’m very satisfied to see your post. Thank you so much and I’m taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

gluten free diet

Posted at 2:32 PM on May 24, 2012

You realize thus significantly in the case of this matter, produced me in my opinion consider it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved unless it is one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times care for it up!

frank

Posted at 8:27 AM on October 4, 2011

I didn’t love it, but it liked it.

annie

Posted at 2:49 AM on October 4, 2011

I didn’t like the dress but still Lea looked pretty.
Did you see her candids from Paris?

26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsh17anCoN1qk5x22o1_500.png

OMG FLAWLESS

You suck

Posted at 2:25 PM on October 3, 2011

All I agree with is that you and all of Hollywood Life suck. Go find a picture of the blond from Glee whose butt you kiss all the time — she ALWAYS looks a mess (see the Variety Power of Women Luncheon) and then talk to me about shapeless. GO LEA!