Joe Jonas Fans — He's Not Hooking Up With Ashley Greene Again … Yet!

Mon, October 3, 2011 1:35pm EDT by 9 Comments

beth ann dorzinsky

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 25, 2012

im kina but not

beth ann

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 25, 2012

he should stop his stupid mistakes and get on with his life

beth ann

Posted at 10:37 AM on June 25, 2012

i want joe jonas back

Joe Jonas' girl

Posted at 1:51 PM on October 4, 2011

I want Joe to get back with Ashley. They made such a great couple. They made the best couple ever. I don’t get why so many people hate Ashley. Why would anyone want to hate her? Let me guess they’re jealous. People should hate his other exs like Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. I hate them so much. I really like Ashley. She’s such a great actress. I love her in the Twilight movies. I’m glad that he’s single for now. I’m glad that Joe is staying friends with Ashley.

katta

Posted at 9:10 AM on October 5, 2011

you’re crazy??? she cheated on Joe!!! he’s a good person, deserve better than her. Please, open the eyes, she is a fake

Jenny

Posted at 10:31 AM on October 5, 2011

And your proof/confirmation of this alleged cheating is where? Stop looking for drama. That’s all Jonas fans like to do. SMH He said they still keep in contact. So they’ve obviously put whatever issues they had aside are are remaining friends. If she was so “fake” would he still talk to her. I would hope not.

Amy

Posted at 10:07 PM on October 3, 2011

Funny how everyone wants to leave out the fact that he said “Me and Ashley are still good friends and we talk quite a bit” He said they bumped into each other a few times and it was cordial and nice. They have clearly moved on. Wish people would stop trying to create drama where there is none. Just let them be friends and get over it.

T

Posted at 8:01 PM on October 3, 2011

He didnt say he was single. He said he didn’t hookup with Ashley.

grisel

Posted at 4:24 PM on October 3, 2011

he’s still single. I love how Joe just shot down all those rumors. No one cares about ashley