Heidi Klum Takes Her Kids To Karate Class In Six-Inch Heels — Wow!

Sun, October 2, 2011 2:34pm EDT by 8 Comments

The supermodel mommy still knows how to strut her stuff — even when she’s not on the catwalk!

Heidi Klum was spotted taking her kids Leni, 7, and Henry ,6, to karate class in Brentwood, Calif. on Oct. 1, and we were stunned by the pictures. After all, the supermodel stepped out without makeup, wearing a fitted sweater, tight jeans and sky-high heels!

She made managing her brood look effortless — even in 6-inch heels! I guess when your job IS walking in tall shoes, it’s a skill you get good at!

What do you think, HollyMoms – would you wear 6-inch heels while running around with your kids?

— Nicole Karlis

More On Heidi Klum!

1. Miranda Kerr & Heidi Klum Are Model Mommy Running Buddies!
  2. Heidi Klum Doesn’t Take Parenting Lightly: ‘Having 4 Kids Is A Huge Responsibility!’
  3. Heidi Klum & Seal Add TWO MORE To Their Already Big Brood!

Janet

Posted at 2:01 PM on November 12, 2011

Those don’t look like 6 inch heels, and I wear shoes that tall and taller every day, whether I’m doing things with my kids or not. I’m missing the big deal. I guess if you are a total slob and only wear tennis shoes or something, that would be shocking?

Heather

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 10, 2011

Big deal– The kids are the one in Karate, not her. I wear heals when I take my kids to the Little Gym sometimes, they are the ones running and jumping not me.

TBK

Posted at 1:46 PM on November 3, 2011

All I can see when I look at this picture is that her kids must have the same diet she does.

Vivi

Posted at 10:51 PM on November 2, 2011

OH MY GOD HOW AMAZING (sarcasim)

Judy

Posted at 1:34 AM on November 1, 2011

Are you sure that’s Henry she’s carrying? Or is it Lou? Lou is younger than Henry, and a girl.

get a life

Posted at 2:53 AM on October 29, 2011

…Okay…And???? (GET LIVES PEOPLE!)

zoe

Posted at 1:04 AM on October 4, 2011

i agree with courtney.

Courtney

Posted at 8:56 AM on October 3, 2011

shut up hollybaby it’s not a wow that Heidi Klum took her kids to Karate class in 6 inch heels she’s been wearing them for 20+ years so her feet are in a perminant arch like that. which makes it painful to wear flats