Miley Cyrus Supports Accused Cheater Ashton Kutcher On Twitter — Find Out Why!

Sat, October 1, 2011 9:47am EDT by 13 Comments

Rudy

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 17, 2012

I anewsred a question here earlier this week regarding divorce parties where the divorcee celebrates with a cake. It seems that they are only given by and not . Do you think feel like celebrating the end of a marriage too?

LOL

Posted at 12:43 AM on January 26, 2012

miley has a moon-face…and trashy makeup…..and awkward arms…….and monkey ears…oooaahaah!!!

Sheri

Posted at 9:51 AM on October 3, 2011

I think Demi lets Ashton creep so she can keep him but wants him to do so quietly. I think she’s only mad because its in the news, she knows he does it. She doesn’t have the dignity to leave, she pathetically wants him too bad.

anonymous

Posted at 8:52 AM on October 2, 2011

Is Miley pregnant? Her face looks fat.

bay

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 3, 2011

that piture was taken when she was 15.

miley cyrus is the best

Posted at 3:19 AM on October 2, 2011

right right right i agree with you

Dora

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 1, 2011

Ngl. Miley annoys me. But I have to respect her for sticking to her guns and never being shy about stating her opinion.

dumas1000

Posted at 12:49 PM on October 1, 2011

Miley has some strong opinions. She’s not afraid to voice. You might not agree with them. We are all entitled to how we feel. At least Miley has opinions, unless Selena, who never says anything, or ever takes any sort of a stand, and is more or less robotic. Star has done this in the past, by the way. The story they just did on Demi and Ashton. They did the exact same story a few years ago and it turned out to be a complete lie. You cannot believe Star Magazine, or RadarOnline, which has the same executive producer. RadarOnline fabricated a story, I called them out on their site for their lies. They banned me for doing it. The “story” they had printed was proven shortly afterwards to be a lie, just as I had said all along. That is the type of people that you are dealing with here.

Naomi

Posted at 3:29 PM on October 1, 2011

Thank you!!!! Finally, someone can see through the rubbish that Star Magazine puts out. I completely agree with you. Honestly, I don’t believe this whole Ashton/Demi situation. And that other woman? She probably fabricated the whole thing just to get famous and make money. It just amazes me that people are actually buying this story, when the source that it came from is completely stupid and never writes anything true.

carren

Posted at 11:16 AM on October 1, 2011

i love u miley!!!!

The Boy

Posted at 11:07 AM on October 1, 2011

On Miley Cyrus and Ashton Kutcher,

He is great guy for one because you see him work his butt off everyday you see this nice person who is working hard for his money, sence he made his debut on Two in half men then my mentor comes and supports him she needs to get through her head I know that sence she made fun of me on SNL back on March 5th because when see someone in trouble it’s not the case,he knows I support him everyday I remember seen him on that’s 70s show back in 1999 where he worked with the greatest cast ever he one of the greatest guys that you’ll never meet his fans love him as husband, friend, co-worker to his cast members I’m hoping that things work out his wife. My Mentor sees fit I known her for a while scence SNL everybody has talking about the skit her fans think that it wasn’t funny the american music awards are coming up on Nov. 20th what she has plan for this year she hasn’t said anything about me but you look at her you’ll think seems notthing right about my mentor for one second that time isn’t on her side I have been stacking the deck against her twice, she never saw it coming.

bay

Posted at 9:58 AM on October 3, 2011

Do you even realize how annoying you are?

es

Posted at 10:24 AM on October 1, 2011

The difference between this young girl and a regular working street walker, she’s represented by an attorney and they only have their pimps.. Can anyone really be surprised by a man cheating on his wife.. ?.. regardless who she is or what she looks like…. …