Demi Lovato Stole A Car — Shocking News!

Sat, October 1, 2011 4:41pm EDT by 18 Comments

top car games

Posted at 4:09 PM on April 1, 2012

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you just could do with a few p.c. to power the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Bianca

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 2, 2011

SHE DID NOT STEAL FROM SOMEONE, SHE TOOK HIDDEN FROM HER PARENTS! YOU LOVE DISTORT THINGS

Bobcool young 4rm nigeria

Posted at 5:16 PM on October 2, 2011

At least she tried to explain herself. Stop criticising. Xoxo BOBCOOL

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!

Posted at 1:53 PM on October 2, 2011

she is not a good model!!

perla

Posted at 9:30 AM on October 2, 2011

oh please! she stole her parents car not a stranger car

anna

Posted at 5:23 AM on October 2, 2011

wow she actually stole a car

urgh...

Posted at 3:34 AM on October 2, 2011

I think this mean that Demi is actually a good friend, she would do enything for her friends and yes, also borrow her parents’ car without permission xD Love you

Jeannese

Posted at 9:51 PM on October 1, 2011

She didn’t steal “a car”, she stole “the car” referring to her parent’s car. Dammmit, get your words right. Stop trying to make it seem like she actually stole someone’s car, she just went for a ride in her parent’s car. Sure it was wrong, but she didn’t actually steal a car which is a serious offense. My parents taught me to drive when I was 12 in the school parking lot, so this isn’t to much of a shocker to me.

Jessica

Posted at 9:02 PM on October 1, 2011

Nothing I read about Demi surprises me anymore. She’s lived alot of life in 19 years.

Sabryna

Posted at 6:54 PM on October 1, 2011

They make the title sound like she did this recently. LOOOOL She stole her parent’s car

christine

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 1, 2011

But if it had been Miley Cyrus that would have made her a horrible person… It’s Demi though, so it’s okay.

saf97

Posted at 6:16 PM on October 1, 2011

They make the title sound like she did this recently. So misleading.

dumas1000

Posted at 6:04 PM on October 1, 2011

she’s saying she borrowed her parent’s car. While not a good thing to do at 4 in the morning and way before you’re even old enough to legally drive, the title of this article is not only misleading, but intentionally so, I might add. Lots of kids do some pretty bad stuff to their parents during those awkward teen angst years. My sister turned out to be fine as an adult, but at the age of 13, she was horrible. A rebellious streak like you wouldn’t believe.

Lucy

Posted at 5:46 PM on October 1, 2011

She was only thirteen… I did worse things haha. This is pretty funny :P it only makes me love Demi even more though!

Leanne

Posted at 10:49 PM on October 1, 2011

Me too. I love Demi

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 11:26 AM on October 2, 2011

hahaha ino right!! my friends nd i wud always drive around hahah!! nd who wouldnt love demi lol
x0x0xMiss.May

Gia

Posted at 5:43 PM on October 1, 2011

What child didn’t take their parents car out when they were a teenager? It’s hardly grand theft auto – more like, media sensationalism for the sake of a “scandalous” story. Yawn.

Holly

Posted at 5:24 PM on October 1, 2011

I don’t wanna laugh, because that’s actually really a serious thing….

BUT HAHAHAHA!!! THAT’S TOTALLY SOMETHING I WOULD DO!!!!