Kristen Stewart: Why I'd Rather Watch Twilight Movies With Taylor Lautner Over Rob Pattinson! New Sexy Pics!

Fri, September 30, 2011 8:28pm EST by 15 Comments

robsten

Posted at 11:09 AM on November 1, 2011

hahahaha i think i know why ;)
do you remember once rob said that when he watches movies on a date he says ohh this is boring lets do something different and he once said that he does not like to watch his own work … and kristen said it ….”he likes it but he just have a different energy.” and i ;) so rob and kristen whouldnt be into the movie when they watch it togather because they wil be doing something els …. you know … just saying

Tee

Posted at 5:39 PM on October 1, 2011

I LOVE EDWARD, I LOVE ROB AND KRISTEN!!! I’d rather watch a movie with Rob, he seems more mature. Taylor seems like he’s trying to act mature which is very hard to achieve -as a guy- at his age. But he’s pretty cool. Rob gets my vote though. :)

ELLY

Posted at 12:19 PM on October 1, 2011

taylor visit kristen and london

karen

Posted at 11:03 AM on October 1, 2011

All i’m saying about this article is they are all friends,It is easier to watch a movie with your your bff.She is totally in love with Rob so there my be things he might say like I could have did that different etc.etc.Get my point. As always peace and prayers to Rob and Kristen and their families,p.s give bear hugs..

Prue

Posted at 6:26 AM on October 1, 2011

I really love that cast, they seem really friendly and appreciate each other. I think Taylor appreciate and loves Kristen for the girl she is in real life: down to earth and simple and that´s what he looks for in a girl but definitely didn´t find it in his exes. I´m not saying that they should date but I hope he´ll find a girl like her, who cares about him and not someone who only cares about what the medias.
I think the only girl Taylor trust blindly in this business is Kristen and only Kristen. I love their friendship and wish them all the happiness they deserve.

hannah

Posted at 3:11 AM on October 1, 2011

AM I GIVING OFF A VIBE THAT I DON’T LIKE ROB?? REALLY?? I’D GLADLY PUNCH ANYONE IN THE FACE IF I HEAR THEM BASH BOTH ROB AND KRISTEN,SO WHAT IF HE DOESN’T LIKE EDWARD,THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME LIKE HIM LESS.

hannah

Posted at 1:00 AM on October 1, 2011

THAT WAS FUNNY ACTUALLY,COZ WITH TAYLOR THEY JUST FOCUS ON WATCHING THE MOVIE,WITH ROB,SHE CAN’T CONCENTRATE WITH WHATEVER IS ROB DOING WITH HER!! haha

noa

Posted at 4:24 AM on October 1, 2011

this :)

very funny

Posted at 6:39 AM on October 1, 2011

LOL hannah that was my first thought too cuz I had problems watching movies with my bf. we just couldn’t sit through a movie without ending up in bed. lol

hannah

Posted at 12:43 AM on October 1, 2011

WHO CAN FORGET ROB AND HIS ECLIPSE COMMENTARY,HIS DISDAIN FOR EDWARD IS PRETTY OBVIOUS!

P

Posted at 1:02 AM on October 1, 2011

I WOULDN’T USE THE WORD DISDAIN, FROM WHAT GATHER ON THE COMMENTARY HE WAS JUST BEING FUNNY!! AND THAT’S THE WAY MOST PEOPLE SAW IT AS ..SO YOUR CONTEMPT OF ROBERT PATTINSON IS TOTALLY UNFAIR !!AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION A LOT OF PEOPLE FOUND IT FUNNY AS WELL……

bloop

Posted at 11:56 PM on September 30, 2011

Whoever does her hair and makeup for these recent photoshoots of hers should always do her hair and makeup. She actually looks stunning.

para

Posted at 9:30 AM on October 1, 2011

@hannah

I agree with you. I even think rob is rude to Taylor as well. I don’t like his comments about Taylor every scenes. I don’t think it’s a joke, but like he disdains Taylor! As Taylor never rude to him once!

Meichele

Posted at 1:32 PM on October 1, 2011

I think you are wrong….I don’t think he has disdain for anyone…he acts like to me he is very laid back and doesn’t mind sharing any attention he can…I think he has a very dry sense of humor…

to bloop

Posted at 9:50 PM on October 2, 2011

Jillian Dempsey does her makeup. Jillian is married to Patrick Dempsey aka McDreamy on Greys Anatomy.